1438172962_LegoStarWarsIITheOriginalTrilogy(NTSC)COVERSmall.jpg.a9e705c83f4eedf43c77578c6f70b429.jpg
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Lego Star Wars 2

Tested and working: Mod-chipped xbox v1.6 
Even know the game dose support both NTSC and PAL video regions the only supported langues are English and Dansk (Danish)

Scan:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Xbox BIOS Checker v5.0 - By CrackJack
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped xbox 1.6, Xbox Debug Kit 1.0 Running XDK launcher 1.00.5849.1
      Info:
      This tool makes a MD5 checksum of the BIOS file on your xbox and compares it to a list on known BIOS types and mod chip types.
      This is really handy when you get a random xbox and you want to check if it's TSOP flashed, modchiped or soft modded and if so what modded BIOS it has and if you need to upgrade it.
      I also added the 5849 Debug BIOS to the list as it wasen't on there and thats what my debug kit is running right meow.
      To use just copy the Xbox BIOS Checker v5.0\BiosChecker folder to your E:\Apps or F:\Apps on your xbox and then run the BiosChecker from your apps menu.
      Also in this upload is BiosScan\BiosScan.exe which you can use to scan and checksum xbox BIOS.bin files of your own to add to the known BIOS types.
      Download:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
      Password for RAR File:

• By MobCat
      Tony Hawk's
      American Wasteland
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Info abort file types:
      So in this post I have uploaded both the folder XBE version and the ISO version. This is because the game uses some really long file names for some items for no good reason and some file systems and more importantly filezilla has issues with them.

The game will still run perfectly fine without those files you will just get to a point in the game where a cut scene wont load or a bit of the map is missing. From my testing this is all late game or unused content soo should be fine but if you want to 100% this game then I would suggest burning the ISO to a disk. You may have some luck with using something like dvd2xbox to rip that disk you just burn back to the xbox but i don't have a lot of spear blank dvd around so i didn't test this.
      The reason for uploading both is i find the folder XBE format just easier and quicker to work with but then it wouldn't of been a 100% working rom so I uploaded the ISO for the people that want to 100% the game. also because I can >__<
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.