Chicken Strips

mega.nz Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus

imageproxy_php.png.8b69fec60e08c8531626ff00db5bb916.png

THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS 10

PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN DOWNLOAD

Please login or register to see this link.

Microsoft Office 2019 is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite, succeeding Office 2016. It was released for Windows 10 and on macOS on 24 September 2018. Some features that previously have been restricted to Office 365 subscribers are available in this release.

Office 2019 includes many of the features previously published via Office 365, along with improved inking features, new animation features in PowerPoint including the morph and zoom features, and new formulae and charts in Excel for data analysis. Office 2019 for Windows requires Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 or macOS Sierra. OneNote is absent from the suite as the UWP version of OneNote bundled with Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2016 can be installed as an optional feature on the Office Installer. For Mac users, Focus Mode will be brought to Word, 2D maps will be brought to Excel and new Morph transitions, SVG support and 4K video exports will be coming to PowerPoint, amidst other features.

Link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Key:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

DECODE LINK AND KEY WITH: Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8

On 1/23/2019 at 4:15 AM, spha said:

I can see

IT'S A MIRACLE!

• Haha 2

the way links are hidden and need to be decoded, just plain stupid

soorry..was just stressed and in a hurry, but now the file is downloading, soory

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Sega GT Online
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.2
      Please Note: The Online stuff was not tested and if you want to get that running your own your own sorry, but all the offline stuff works fine and is a pretty good gran turismo clone
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original region, but I'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U. It should work on all original xboxs regardless.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
      Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2
      Please Note: The single player offline stuff was the only thing tested and that all works fine so you don't need xbox live to play the game just to go online and play with others. However I did not test any of the xbox live stuff as I'm not set up to do that. If you want to play this online then your own your own there sorry :(
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original region, but I'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U. It should work on all original xboxs regardless.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Burnout 2: Point of Impact
      Info:
      As far as I'm aware this is not the developer's cut of the game as there isn't any dev's cut messages in the menus and such but, the only covers I could find for the US where for the dev's cut ones soo maybe it cam out in PAL regions first and the was re-cut for the US market or maybe this is a PAL copy as because this has been patched not by me i have no idea what region it is... If anyone has more info on this please let me know.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Battlestar Galactica
      Battlestar Galactica (2003)
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) but the original region is NTSC-U. Though It should work on all original xboxs.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      SSX
      on tour
      Info:
      Cover Scans:
      Uploaded per request