vanilla-square-gif.gif.5e8a44eb3bfe6cd5d80a03952b9c0d48.gif

Virustotal:

Please login or register to see this link.

Description:

Hide menu bar icons on your Mac.

Vanilla Pro

Vanilla will never nag you to upgrade, but if you’d like, you can unlock the Pro version to reach peak Mac minimalism.

• Perfect your menu bar by completely hiding icons
  • Hide any app icon from your Mac’s menu bar
  • Compatible with light and dark menu bars
  • Automatically hide icons again after five seconds
  • Start Vanilla automatically when you log in
  • Toggle icons with a keyboard shortcut
    (Seriously, I use this with Command-Shift-< like forty times a day. Get Pro just for this.)

Link:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

DECODE LINK AND PASSWORD WITH: Please login or register to see this link. 

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Metal Slug 3
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      The game dose support other languages (English and Japanese where tested) but it's only for the first main menu for the xbox to select single-player or multiplayer and looking at scoreboards and such but once you get into the game it's running the English rom so the language support was kinda pointless...
      Scans:
      There's console exclusive banners always entertain me but in this case is really bad  
      First of the is a port / emulation of the neo geo game so it was on that system first but it was also on the PlayStation 2  and out side of that generation and the reason why I find theses banners entertain is lator down the line they always get ported to other systems and in this case Xbox Live Arcade, Nintendo Virtual Console, Windows, iOS, Android, Wii, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Nintendo Switch it's on everything at this point  but now NGR has the original xbox version
    • By MobCat
      Lego Star Wars:
      The Video Game
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Info: 
      As far as i'm aware this is the first Lego Star Wars game
      Scans:
      IMO the second game is a lot better, I mean sure if you want to play the first one then don't let me stop you but if you just want to play Lego Star Wars then play the second one

• By MobCat
      V8 Supercars Race Driver
      AKA
      TOCA Race Driver
      DTM Race Driver (in Germany)
      Pro Race Driver (In the US)
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6 and a few other xboxs over the years
      Info:
      This game is sorta a mess with its naming and the xbox xbe is still called Race Driver so it is very much just a re-skin of TOCA Race Driver however I have never played that version of that so I don't know how far the re-skin goes but you can read a little bit more abort it on Please login or register to see this link.  
      Scans:
    • By MobCat
      V8 Supercars Australia 2
      AKA
      V8 Supercars Race Driver 3
      TOCA Race Driver 2 (In the US)
      DTM Race Driver 2 (In Germany)
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6 and a few other xboxs over the years
      Info:
      This game series has a sorta confusing  naming scheme as it appears to be a re-skin of TOCA Race Driver 2 and is the 5th game in the TOCA series according to Please login or register to see this link.  O.o?
      I was somewhat aware of some funny business on the first game as the xbe name is just Race Driver and they do a very poor job hiding it but with the later games that do change the name and icons and everything so i am unsure how far this re-skin goes as I have never played TOCA Race Driver (and really should one day) so I don't know how deep this re-skining rabbet hole goes. Is it just in name only or are there cars and tracks like bathurst? Well the later games feel more like the own thing compared to the first one so I would recommend playing them.
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. I have a feeling that i'm the first or one of the first people to upload this series so NGR exclusive maybe ??? 
    • By MobCat
      V8 Supercars Australia 3
      AKA
      V8 Supercars Race Driver 3
      TOCA Race Driver 3
      (TOCA In the US and maybe other PAL regions out side of AUS)
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6 and a few other xboxs over the years
      Info:
      This game series has a sorta confusing  naming scheme as it appears to be a re-skin of TOCA Race Driver 3 and is the 6th game in the TOCA series according to Please login or register to see this link.  O.o?
      I was somewhat aware of some funny business on the first game as the xbe name is just Race Driver and they do a very poor job hiding it but with the later games that do change the name and icons and everything so i am unsure how far this re-skin goes as I have never played TOCA Race Driver (and really should one day) so I don't know how deep this re-skining rabbet hole goes. Is it just in name only or are there cars and tracks like bathurst? Well the later games feel more like the own thing compared to the first one so I would recommend playing them.
      Also google sais it's Supercars the Please login or register to see this link.  sais SuperCars but English should be Super Cars arrh I hate English sooo much  
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. I have a feeling that i'm the first or one of the first people to upload this series so NGR exclusive maybe ???