274326573_JetSetRadioFuturePALCOVERSmall.jpg.f97167325e3ad7444341dc41a58ab281.jpg
Jet Set Radio Future 

Tested and working: Mod-chipped xbox v1.6 and TSOP flashed xbox v1.2

Scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

@TheJro145 you can just like the post to reveal the hidden content and if you really liked it and it works for you then you can come back and upvote it, but thanks for the comment :<3:

Also it's ok, I didn't understand it at first either...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, lukethedude said:

a

Really :kyoukosmug: You can just like the post instead of making pointless comments

also really guys twice in a row too :kyoukosmug:

• Haha 1

For every comment on this topic instead of a like. I will like something of Mobcat's on your behalf :RemHmpf: So like it already :deskflip:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hanukkahcam3🕯️ said:

WAT IS EVEN HAPPENING

I don't even know :deskflip: i think it's just a meme at this point :aquacry:

Look i don't mind comment when they have something to say and i like it when people commit but, one or two letter comments is just a waste of all our time 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Thrill Kill
      100% complete NTSC-U
      Uncensored version SLUS-00752
      Info:
      This is the 100% complete AO rated uncensored version, yes it it has a M17 rating warning screen but its the uncensored version. This game was canceled 2 weeks befoul it came out so it's 100% complete.
      Mr Mario did a good video explain what happened to this game here Please login or register to see this link.  
      I do have some of the other betas and such but this is the one that most people want when they go searching for this game. I can post the other betas but i only have 3 so ill have to find the rest of them befoul i upload them and ill make a collection thread.
      There is a nice wright up on this game here
      Please login or register to see this link.
      And there is always Fuzzd0rk's Thrill Kill if you want to know literary anything else abort the game
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Tested and working: 
      SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip 
      NO$PSX v2.0 (I was having sound issues mainly the lack of it but that shouldn't be a problem for you)
      ePSXe v2.0.5 (Boots to a black screen, give it a sec and then press X + ❎ to get past the "warning screen")
      pSX v1.13 (Same issue as ePSXe v2.0.5 so press press X + ❎ on the black screen)
      Scans:
      I'm pretty sure these covers are fan made
    • By MobCat
      Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
      Tested and working on: pSX 1.13  and ePSXe v2.0.5
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Soo I was trying to upload the NTSC-U version so I can rap up the ps1 classics list but I upload the PAL version and didn't realise until I got this far and though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ mer I got this far might as well finish
    • By MobCat
      RC de GO!
      Tested and working on: SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip
                                                       SCPH-7502 phat PS1 with a mayumi v4 mod chip
      There may be a small bug where when you get around 2 hours or so though the game theirs a mission that plays fine but when you finish the map and you are abort to be aware a new rc car the PlayStation locks up. The reason for this being a maybe is it seems to very depending on the PlayStation some will work fine some will crash in a different spot, it's super random and really hard to work out whats going on so yeah if you have any issues please let me know.
      Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Retro Force
      Tested and working: SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip and on pSX 1.13
      Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Ace Combat 3
      Tested and working on: pSX 1.13 and ePSXe 2.0.5
      Scans: