12tfdq5.jpg
Jet Set Radio Future 

Tested and working: Mod-chipped xbox v1.6 and TSOP flashed xbox v1.2

Scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

@TheJro145 you can just like the post to reveal the hidden content and if you really liked it and it works for you then you can come back and upvote it, but thanks for the comment :<3:

Also it's ok, I didn't understand it at first either...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, lukethedude said:

a

Really :kyoukosmug: You can just like the post instead of making pointless comments

also really guys twice in a row too :kyoukosmug:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hanukkahcam3🕯️ said:

WAT IS EVEN HAPPENING

I don't even know :deskflip: i think it's just a meme at this point :aquacry:

Look i don't mind comment when they have something to say and i like it when people commit but, one or two letter comments is just a waste of all our time 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Metal Slug 3
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      The game dose support other languages (English and Japanese where tested) but it's only for the first main menu for the xbox to select single-player or multiplayer and looking at scoreboards and such but once you get into the game it's running the English rom so the language support was kinda pointless...
      Scans:
      There's console exclusive banners always entertain me but in this case is really bad  
      First of the is a port / emulation of the neo geo game so it was on that system first but it was also on the PlayStation 2  and out side of that generation and the reason why I find theses banners entertain is lator down the line they always get ported to other systems and in this case Xbox Live Arcade, Nintendo Virtual Console, Windows, iOS, Android, Wii, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Nintendo Switch it's on everything at this point  but now NGR has the original xbox version
    • By MobCat
      Lego Star Wars:
      The Video Game
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Info: 
      As far as i'm aware this is the first Lego Star Wars game
      Scans:
      IMO the second game is a lot better, I mean sure if you want to play the first one then don't let me stop you but if you just want to play Lego Star Wars then play the second one