Sign in to follow this  
Gamerone

mega.nz XBE Renamer 0.8 + UNLEASHX App

X7hBD5z.png 

XBE RENAMER 0.8

XBE Renamer 0.8 is used to rename your Xbox's  XBE files on Windows

Also included a dashboard I created with this into a app UNLEASHX

Downloads

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 1

Renaming the title in a XBE file so they show up different in your dashboard but yes the app is for windows.
This would be handy for things like if you had both copys of halo and the japanese copy of halo yukiko posted then your could rename the japanese one so you can tell them apart.
From memory this would also be good dead or alive ultimate as from memory when you rip them 1 and 2 come up in the dashboard as the same name.

This app appears to only support ASCII so you can't rename games with Japanese or other non English name (Well you could but only name it to something English)
ploxbk4.png

Worst screenshot ever :aquacry: i really need to find some money for a composite video capture thingy
2lg5pe2.jpg

:<3: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Scooby-Doo!
      Night Of 100 Frights
      Tested and Working: TSOP flashed xbox v1.4
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs.
      Cover Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By MobCat
      Codename: Kids Next Door
      Operation: V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E.
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped xbox v1.2
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs.
      Cover Scan:
      I blame MrMario for this / he was talking abort it in one of hes videos then I looked it up here and found we didn't have it uploaded yet sooo yeah
    • By swosho
      Tested all the way through, works without an issue. Might help some poor soul who just finished undubbed SC to cope with SC2 being forever cancelled.
      Size: 138 MB (cso)
      DL:
    • By MobCat
      Psychonauts
      Info:
      Cover Scans:
      again another one of those games I'm surprised we didn't have uploaded yet...
    • By MobCat
      Constantine
      The Videogame
      Info:
      Also yes i know this is the PAL cover of the game. I could not find a full cover scan of the US version, if you have one please let me know.
      Cover Scans: