MobCat

ngr direct Quake 3 Arena (Xbox and PC bundle)

557772207_quake3Small.jpg.7c9a7ad174c8945525977c2b876862b2.jpg
Quake 3 Arena
Source port + original PC EXEs

Info:
This is a homebrew source port I have had floating around for years of Quake 3 for the original xbox. All things considered it ran quite well back in the day when xbox lan parts where a thing, and the best part abort this port is it still has the same PC EXEs files so can lan play xbox vs pc it was the best >__<

Tested and working: In a lot of xboxs but for the post a mod chipped xbox 1.6. I didn't get to test the net code properly for this post as i don't have a lot xboxs set up right now but i do know it should work but if you have any issues please let me know 

Quirks:
From memory if you wanted to have a lan between xbox and pc there was some server weirdness of something like you had to set up a dedcated server on pc first or something like that.
You may need to enter a cd key for multiplayer between other xboxs and pcs, i did have a good cd key gen and as soon as a IRL friend gets back to me on that I will post that

Cover Scan??:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nice. I love it when there are dedicated fans out there that would make a cover for a homebrew game.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Scooby-Doo!
      Night Of 100 Frights
      Tested and Working: TSOP flashed xbox v1.4
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Codename: Kids Next Door
      Operation: V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E.
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped xbox v1.2
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs.
      Cover Scan:
      I blame MrMario for this / he was talking abort it in one of hes videos then I looked it up here and found we didn't have it uploaded yet sooo yeah
    • By MobCat
      Psychonauts
      Info:
      Cover Scans:
      again another one of those games I'm surprised we didn't have uploaded yet...
    • By MobCat
      Constantine
      The Videogame
      Info:
      Also yes i know this is the PAL cover of the game. I could not find a full cover scan of the US version, if you have one please let me know.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Thrill Kill
      100% complete NTSC-U
      Uncensored version SLUS-00752
      Info:
      This is the 100% complete AO rated uncensored version, yes it it has a M17 rating warning screen but its the uncensored version. This game was canceled 2 weeks befoul it came out so it's 100% complete.
      Mr Mario did a good video explain what happened to this game here Please login or register to see this link.  
      I do have some of the other betas and such but this is the one that most people want when they go searching for this game. I can post the other betas but i only have 3 so ill have to find the rest of them befoul i upload them and ill make a collection thread.
      There is a nice wright up on this game here
      Please login or register to see this link.
      And there is always Fuzzd0rk's Thrill Kill if you want to know literary anything else abort the game
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Tested and working: 
      SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip 
      NO$PSX v2.0 (I was having sound issues mainly the lack of it but that shouldn't be a problem for you)
      ePSXe v2.0.5 (Boots to a black screen, give it a sec and then press X + □ to get past the "warning screen")
      pSX v1.13 (Same issue as ePSXe v2.0.5 so press press X + □ on the black screen)
      Scans:
      I'm pretty sure these covers are fan made