MobCat

ngr direct Quake 3 Arena (Xbox and PC bundle)

r7drj1r.jpg
Quake 3 Arena
Source port + original PC EXEs

Info:
This is a homebrew source port I have had floating around for years of Quake 3 for the original xbox. All things considered it ran quite well back in the day when xbox lan parts where a thing, and the best part abort this port is it still has the same PC EXEs files so can lan play xbox vs pc it was the best >__<

Tested and working: In a lot of xboxs but for the post a mod chipped xbox 1.6. I didn't get to test the net code properly for this post as i don't have a lot xboxs set up right now but i do know it should work but if you have any issues please let me know 

Quirks:
From memory if you wanted to have a lan between xbox and pc there was some server weirdness of something like you had to set up a dedcated server on pc first or something like that.
You may need to enter a cd key for multiplayer between other xboxs and pcs, i did have a good cd key gen and as soon as a IRL friend gets back to me on that I will post that

Cover Scan??:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice. I love it when there are dedicated fans out there that would make a cover for a homebrew game.

• Like 2