Chicken Strips Kiwami

mega.nz Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (Castlevania: Dracula X) - (TurboGrafx-CD) (Full English Patch)

241440-castlevania-rondo-of-blood-turbog

Description:

Castlevania: Rondo of Blood is a platform-adventure video game developed by Konami for the PC Engine's Super CD-ROM System directed by Toru Hagihara. It is set in the fictional universe of the Castlevania series, where the protagonist Richter Belmont goes to save his lover Annette, who was abducted by Dracula. It was released in Japan on October 29, 1993. A direct sequel to it, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, was released in 1997. The game was remade for the Super Nintendo as Castlevania: Dracula X, and the PlayStation Portable as Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles. In 2008, the original game was released for the Wii's Virtual Console service in Japan and for the North American and PAL regions in 2010.

Link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Key:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 13

You're an absolute god. I've been looking for this for ages. Made an account here just to grab this.

• Like 1

Hey, made an account to double up on that god post, thank you SO much. You are the BEST.

This m8 is an absolute L E G E N D

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Tony Hawk's
      American Wasteland
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Info abort file types:
      So in this post I have uploaded both the folder XBE version and the ISO version. This is because the game uses some really long file names for some items for no good reason and some file systems and more importantly filezilla has issues with them.

The game will still run perfectly fine without those files you will just get to a point in the game where a cut scene wont load or a bit of the map is missing. From my testing this is all late game or unused content soo should be fine but if you want to 100% this game then I would suggest burning the ISO to a disk. You may have some luck with using something like dvd2xbox to rip that disk you just burn back to the xbox but i don't have a lot of spear blank dvd around so i didn't test this.
      The reason for uploading both is i find the folder XBE format just easier and quicker to work with but then it wouldn't of been a 100% working rom so I uploaded the ISO for the people that want to 100% the game. also because I can >__<
      Scans:
    • By MobCat
      ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth
      ToeJam and Earl 3 Mission to Earth
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox 1.6
      Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Tony Hawk's
      Pro Skater 3
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs.
      The Title ID is 41560004 if you know what to do with that.
      Cover Scan:
    • By MobCat
      Mega Man
      Anniversary Collection
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs.
      The game ID is 43430011 if you know what to do with that.
      Cover Scans:
      Oh man these anime cutscenes are the best however the main menu system is trash