NextGenRoms

Burnout 3 Takedown (Japan)

MalkynRei78

Hay~ @RyouBakura-senpai not to be a butt but, i'm not 100% sure but I think the password of this one is the same as that The World Ends with You: Final Remix for switch post where the poster just posted a link for another sight thankfully this one doesn't look as much of a blatant rip as the other one as there have at least removed the og's poster info form the rar either way the password brakes our §2.5 PASSWORDS rule/guide line thingy.

And on top of that I can't get the game to boot in PCSX2 1.4.0 even after repacking the iso, not saying the iso is a dud as it may run on a real console just saying I can't get it to run.

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2018 at 1:34 PM, MobCat said:

And on top of that I can't get the game to boot in PCSX2 1.4.0 even after repacking the iso, not saying the iso is a dud as it may run on a real console just saying I can't get it to run.

Weird. I also have 1.4.0 and it runs fine for me. Probably because of how I archive it. Should I upload the iso directly?

proof_1_1.jpg

Edited by MalkynRei78
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018/10/14 at 午前12時21分, MalkynRei78 said:

バーンアウト 3 テイクダウン

This is the hidden content, please

これは、ゲームの日本語リリースです。日本語字幕・吹き替えあり。その他の変更はありません。

ダウンロード:

隠しコンテンツ

• 非表示のコンテンツを表示するには、このトピックに反応するか返信してください。

パスワード: ミステリーダスク

サイズ:  1.5 GB 非圧縮

フォーマット:  ISO

yay

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 12:34 PM, MobCat said:

Hay~ @RyouBakura-senpai not to be a butt but, i'm not 100% sure but I think the password of this one is the same as that The World Ends with You: Final Remix for switch post where the poster just posted a link for another sight thankfully this one doesn't look as much of a blatant rip as the other one as there have at least removed the og's poster info form the rar either way the password brakes our §2.5 PASSWORDS rule/guide line thingy.

And on top of that I can't get the game to boot in PCSX2 1.4.0 even after repacking the iso, not saying the iso is a dud as it may run on a real console just saying I can't get it to run.fdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...