Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      WhiteOut
      White Out
      Tested and Working: TSOP Flashed xbox v1.4
      For some reason I had a little trouble setting the controller settings to something logical and getting it saved. Also the game over all just ran like poop like under 20fps and a lot of frame hitching. I think this is just the game and how it is and not my upload soo let me know if you have any major issues but yeah think this game just runs bad :(
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though.. And according to Wikipedia it only came out in the US) but it should work on all original xboxs. 
      Cover Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By MobCat
      Obscure
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (but after going through the xbe it looks like it's NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs. 
      Cover Scans:

• By MobCat
      OutRun 2006
      Coast 2 coast
      AKA
      Out Run 2006: Coast to Coast
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs. 
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      OutRun 2
      Out Run 2
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs. 
      Cover Scans:
    • By Jackhammer
      Summary:
      Hidden away in underground leagues and counter-culture clubs, Sega introduces a brutal new brand of soccer. Played by thugs who kick ass on and off the field, participants opt to watch their backs and let the crowds watch the game. Since nastiness supplants sportsmanship in this 3-on-3 hybrid of the world's most popular sport, the rulebook is only good as a splint for broken bones.
      Given its rule-bending recipe, Soccer Slam is an exciting and original game, in which individual achievement prevails over teamwork while gameplay focuses on speed, skill, and aggression. This means that players don't just take on the competition, they take 'em out!
      Download link: