NextGenRoms

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Ravenstorm

This is the hidden content, please

Saw the first ep last night. So far I'm not impressed. It could definitely go either way here. It was really boring though just explaining his new powers, but we'll see.

Basically a well to do guy in his 30s is stabbed to death guarding his junior friend and (hey guess what) he got reincarnated as a "unique slime monster" with increasingly overpowered "skills" that a disembodied voice gives him before he dies. Then he befriends an powerful tsundere (male) storm dragon who just wants a friend. That's the entire first episode.

My biggest complaint is that his voice went from masculine and cool to a high pitched chipmunk sounding voice as a slime. I think it was completely unnecessary and really hurt it.

Spoiler

I see he gets an androgynous looking humanoid form though, so hopefully the voice sounds better. The style reminds me of Overlord, so I'll keep watching for now. I heard he gets increasingly evil as time goes on and is some kinda demon lord (here we go again!) Maybe the power gets to his head? That has me curious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Lately i've been dragged into the isekai kind of gamus (all started with Overlord Light Novel) sooo this one has been on my radar for a while but due to time wanst able to watched, now I have too much free time so may as well give it a shot, kind of a turn down that it last 24 episodes... so lets hope for the best, keep you posted of how well did go.

• 1 month later...