Sign in to follow this  
nanashi89

request Fernz Gate Compatibility Pack

Anyone have a compatibility pack for Fernz Gate (3.68)? NPS Browser doesn't seem to have one to download....

"i Finally got it to work... i was extracting the ppk on my laptop then moving it to my repatch folder,but then i tried ftp'ing the whole ppk to my vita,then renaming the file extension to .zip and extracted it using vitashell.then i moved the contents of the zip to the game id folder under repatch,and it worked just fine...."

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By happydance
      Here’s an English port of The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince using the Nintendo Switch assets. Just started this project 2 days ago after releasing my Musou stars English patch, so this still on early stage but seems to be fully playable aside from minor issue and untranslated stuffs in the flowers description. There's also an English text for sounds, but can't find any music/sound player in-game, maybe it will unlock after the game? So... may I request a completed save file of this game so that I could fix all untranslated text and I'll release this beta patch for today so you guys could mess around with it.
      What’s done:
      v1.0
      ○ Fixed Momories Text
      ○ Fixed Flowers name and Story text
      ○ Game credits (plus 10 additional credits from the english localication team which is not present on the original version of this game)
      ○ Font fixes/adjustments
      ○ Text fixes/adjustments
      ○ English digital Game manual translation
      ○ Text speed adjustment (made it a bit faster)
      v0.8
      ○ The initial release of English patch
      ○ Port All English text/images from the Nintendo Switch version.
      What’s not translated:
      ○ Trophies (not a good idea to translate this)
      Bugs:
      None (that I'm aware of)
      Requirements:
      ○ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore 3.60/3.65/3.68)
      ○ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
      ○ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
      ○ reF00D plugin if on 3.60/3.65 firmware (installed on the Vita and verified working)
      ○ Vitashell
      ○ This English patch
      Link:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
      How to install:
      1. Install the Base game.
      2. Run/check the un-modded game if it’s running properly (optional)
      3. Copy the “rePatch” folder to ux0, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
      4. Run the game.
      Additional Notes:
      ○ Please login or register to see this link.
      ○ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.
      ○ If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, just message me by googling froid_san or happydance and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.

Video:

• By AmaiYume
      Hi, I'd like to request Owari no Seraph vita game please. There's only VPK available and I think it was removed from PS Store. Would be great if someone could share a NoNpDrm dump from their physical copy of the game. 😊 Thanks.
      Info: Please login or register to see this link.

• By jlnhlfan
      I want to try out the PC version of NHL Championship 2000, but I can;t find it anywhere on the internet, except for physical copies on Ebay.

If someone has it in the iso format, please send it to me.