Sign in to follow this  
nanashi89

request Fernz Gate Compatibility Pack

Anyone have a compatibility pack for Fernz Gate (3.68)? NPS Browser doesn't seem to have one to download....

"i Finally got it to work... i was extracting the ppk on my laptop then moving it to my repatch folder,but then i tried ftp'ing the whole ppk to my vita,then renaming the file extension to .zip and extracted it using vitashell.then i moved the contents of the zip to the game id folder under repatch,and it worked just fine...."

• Upvote 1

Done i am doing delet folser game id and xreat it again still get error

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kitsuno
      I install comppack directly from pgkj and it's say i'm on fw 3.67 and need fw 3.68 to play and i can't seem to find other comppack. is there any 3.68 comppack for this game? or the only way is to install h-encore 3.68. (I'm at enso 3.60 now.)
    • By omegavile
      Afther 3 days of excrutiating tries, 4 restarts over the game and hours of glitch training i was able to pass the  infamous serris boss jail rom, in wich once you get the ice beam and enter its rooms, it will enter and leave to never come again leaving you in limbo, all you have to do is practice the OUT OF BOUNDS glitch in wich you turn into morph ball and start presing the pause menu like an asshole so the screen stay while you go out of bounds leting you hover to the other side while "out of the screen" and try to enter the rom from the right door, study very hard this two videos i will leave here, the first is how to do the trick, the second is how to to the trick in the serris room, THIS FIXES THE GAME AND MAKES 100% BEATABLE. The question was, does this glitch works on vita? it does but it takes a whie to get it done. i will leave a LINK TO THE GAME AND A SCREENSHOT OF MY GAME IN THE VITA WHILE USING THE ICEBEAM OUTSIDE SERRIS ROOM.
      EDIT:Its oficial i have finished the game with 80% of completion and nothing else aside from the previously mentioned serris room had an error wich means a 100% is posible.

EDIT 2: REMEMBER that the glitch must be done from INSIDE the serris room in that dead space between the scene trigger zone to you right and not to far from the door that it close to your  left, if you are having trouble dont despair, practice in your leisure time to get to know the proper rithm of the pause menu button, is not jus presing it as fast as posible but not to fast and not to slow.
      IMPORTANT EDIT!!: It feels that the game was deliverately made faulty cuz yet another glitch hapend but i find a fix for this one, once you beat the game and exit it the game will kick you out every time you try to enter in it, the fix is simple and we´ll be using vitashell, enter vitashell and enter the save data of AM2R wich should be usually in this directory ux0/user/00/ inside this file you find two folders one SAVEDATA and another SAVEDATA_BACKUP, first enter in savedata and inside enter the am2r file wich is probably under AMTR01693 Folder, inside you will cut not delete cut both SAV1 and DATA.SAV files and paste then in a secondary file in ux0 folder under any name you wish then get back and enter SAVEDATA_BACKUP folder and inside cut the file with the name AMTR01693_000000768_F0CCBED00.DAT and paste it inside the same folder as the others, afther this enter metroid game and it will let you play as normal, the files will be gone but fear not, start a new game and go save the first save room, not in the ship but in the first save room, then exit the game and enter vitashell again, enter your foder with the files you copy and copy the file with the name SAV1 or SAV2  or SAV3 and paste it in the folder of AM2R´S  SAVEDATA were it use to be along with a file named config.ini, exit and enter the game to se your game is there and will let you play as normal, if this hapens again wich hasnt been the case for me just repeat the steps and continue playing. PLZ tell me any bug you find so i can start working in a  fix for it.

GAME BELOW
      SERRIS ROM SCREEN

• By Yukiko
      Well i used the chance to dump a few themes from the Jap Store
      Enjoy

Preview for the Themes:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Password: [email protected]
      Size:  86 MB compressed

• By sakatakin
      Can someone help me by creating an Exp multiplier, or fast lvl up for Utawarerumono Mask of Deception (USA) Nonpdrm and Mask of Truth (USA) Nonpdrm. Please help me!