Sign in to follow this  
MobCat

google drive Daxter [UCUS-98618]

039jnxi.jpg

Scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Tested and working on PSP-3002 Running 6.61 PRO-C∞ CFW using the M33 UMD ISO mode driver.

Download:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      After Burner - Black Falcon
      Tested and working: PSP-3002 Running 6.61 PRO-C∞ CFW using the M33 UMD ISO mode driver.
      Testing was a little rushed to be honest, the game did boot and run but I didn't spend as much time testing as I usually do so please let be know if you have any issue.
      Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Futurama
      Tested and working: TSOP flashed xbox v1.2 and Mod-Chipped xbox v1.6
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Download:

Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    • By Yukiko
      Hi and welcome to my "PS1/PSX Eboot Games Collection for the PSP" just my personal collection of games.
      ALL GAMES ARE TESTED AND WORKING ON A REAL PSP 3004 with "Davee`s Infinity Hybrid Firmware 6.61"
      I don't do request uploads i upload what i want and thats it.
      Most of the uploads gonna be on MEGA (old Uploads) Newer ones gonna be on different OCH's
      All files are packed as RAR5/.7z so you need 7zip 15.12/WinRAR 5.21 to unpack em.
      PASSWORD IS ALWAYS: [email protected]
      OLD UPLOADS HAVE THIS AS PASSWORD: [email protected]
      (No space infront of the y to be 100% sure type it by hand don't copy and paste. Tested all my archives before uploading PASSWORD IS CORRECT. If you get some error or corrupt archive re-download it mostly corrupted while downloading)
      Some games might need a specifi pops to be played 100% correct. For that use this popsloader Please login or register to see this link. . If you have a PSP 1000 or a 2000 every pops work on a 3004 and the PSP Go there are some limiations of which posp you can use. If i recall it right nothing under 4.01 on the PSP 3004 for the go idk. But normaly it give you a error or black screen if it ain't working so try a other pop.
      Also some games might this Plugin Please login or register to see this link. called "CDDA ENABLER V2" to have the music beeing played. For example the infamous Pepsi Man needs it or there is no music in the game. Both CDDA and Popsloader can be used at the same time.
      Game Index: