Sign in to follow this  
Lord Valarion

NGR Super Members Challenge - July 2018

2xiZeYY.jpg?1

Hello NGR Family,

For only the month of July, I am issuing a challenge :)

For those who meet one of the following listed goals in July, will qualify you for a promotion to the Super Members rank here at NGR.

Benefits of this rank

• Sparkling green username
  • Access to Exclusive VIP content and downloads
  • Access to Exclusive VIP themes
  • You will be listed within our Staff Directory - Please login or register to see this link.
  • You will look important here at NGR
  • You will bring a smile to the Admins faces

The objective is to reach the quota set for ONE of the listed Goals (NOTE: content prior to July 2018 is not valid with this challenge, only what you post in July is)

• 25 download threads within the NextGen/Current Gen sections - Please login or register to see this link.
  • 50 download threads within the Retro/Legacy sections - Please login or register to see this link.
  • 50 download threads withing the Other Downloads sections - Please login or register to see this link.
  • 50 quality posts (both threads and replies) within the Community Hangout sections - Please login or register to see this link.
  • 50 quailty news posts, tutorials, themes, or request help replies within any of available sections

RULES:

For Download Threads goals:

• One thread per game or app (multiple games / apps in one thread will only be counted as one),
  • Please include at least a box art or screenshot of the content you are sharing if it is a game or app
  • Please review the following prior to posting - Please login or register to see this link.

For Community Hangout goals:

• Do not spam (keep it relevant to what the thread is about)

NOTE: Once you have met one of the goals, shoot me or one of the Admins a PM or you can reply directly to this thread.

-Lord Val

• Upvote 5

Woohoo!
I'm a Super Member now!

Thank you all. So happy! :SugoiDesu:

• Like 2