Sign in to follow this  
Ravenstorm

tutorial How to Reveal Hidden Content

How to Reveal Hidden Content

weeG3WV.png

Oh no! A wild Hidden Content box has appeared! No worries, it's easy to defeat. If you need to reveal Hidden Content, there are two simple ways to do so.

Method One

fmqCDpk.png

Reply to the topic, it's as simple as that. Please do try to type at least one complete sentence. It helps motivate people to contribute more, which means - more stuff for you!

Method Two

If you are too busy, shy, or just plain lazy, that's okay, there is another way to reveal Hidden Content. The Almighty Method Two has your back! See the colorful little "Reaction" button circles at the bottom right corner of the post?

ZEqnztU.png

Yeah, those! All you need to do click one of them. The Heart is a "Like", the Up arrow is an "Upvote", and the Down arrow is a "Downvote". Click any one of these Reactions and the content will be revealed! Clicking the Green or Blue Reaction is highly recommended (that is, if the link was legit) for maximum happiness and good feelz .

After *CLICK* or REPLY, look what happens next! xD

g9p8tfv.png

Muhaha! You have defeated the Hidden Content box!

Now, try clicking the > Reveal hidden contents button.

K0qBGr4.png

Sweet~! The Download link is now ready to be looted.

Now, some folks may wonder why we have Hidden Content boxes at all. Well, the reasons are because it 1. protects the link better 2. lets the uploaders know that their time, effort, and contribution was appreciated and recognized. The boxes aren't by any means there to annoy people, they are there to help ensure that the content has the best chances of staying up for you. ;)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Yeah I have just been up voting these posts, download and testing them then going through my active log on my profile and comment on what I need too.
But thanks for wright a poats clearing this issues up for the rest of us.

• Like 4

That's odd. I gave a reaction but the link is still hidden. I'm still testing this out, so please bear with me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      How to download and install PS3 games from NGR
      [Requirements]
      Jailbroken PS3 A computer  (ill be using windows 7 for this example but pretty much anything will work) USB memory stick of 8GB or larger Please login or register to see this link. already installed on your ps3 Please login or register to see this link.  (or a FTP client of your choosing but i would highly recommend FilaZilla) WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer (I'll be using WinRAR when we get up to that bit) So a few extra things befoul we start. I'm going to be going over this from a very basic point of view so some more advanced users may not get much out of this post.
      This is also not the best way of doing some of this but it is the most simplest.
      Also there are two main formats for game dump, "Folder" and ".PKG" and I will be going over both of them but .PKG will be first so if you do need to install multiMAN you can use that as a guide.
      Sadly I wasn't able to work out how to take screenshots of the PS3's XMB without a capture card and I spent like 2 days trying to at some point im just going to have to wright this thing and leave out a few screenshots but I will do my best to explain it all
      [Install a .PKG game]
      First of we are going to need to take your USB stick and plug it into your computer, Then go to "Computer" or "This PC" on your computer
      Then right click on your USB stick and go to Properties, we want to make sure our USB stick is formatted to FAT32 to the PS3 can read it and has enough space for the PKG we want to install
      Please login or register to see this link.
      If your USB isn't formatted properly there is meant to be a format button at the bottom but its missing on my computer O.o? but my computer is broken soo yeah moving on
      We need a .PKG game to install so lets download Jet Set Radio from here
      When you have that downloaded you should just have a PKG file now, you want to copy that PKG file over to the root of the USB stick like this
      It can not be in any folders or anything otherwise the PS3 wont be able to find it
      Once Windows or whatever OS you using has done coping that you can remove your USB stick from you computer and put it into a free USB port on your PS3. Any will do but the one on the far right is technically best but it really doesn't matter providing you don't have have other USB sticks already in your PS3
      Now you want to navigate to the Game Section and then to ★Install Package Files and we should see our NPEB00924-[Jet Set Radio].pkg file there
      On ReBug CFWs only: (you can skip ahead if you can see the pkg alredy)
      In the Game section you want to select ★Package Manager instead then select ★Install Package Files and then select Standard and we should see our pkg file
      Now you can see the NPEB00924-[Jet Set Radio].pkg file there you can simple select it and a install progress bar will appear. Now we just wait till the PS3 has finished installing our PKG file and when the install has finished you can simple just press back.
      Now we should be back at the Game section and you should see Jet Set Radio at the top there someone and you can run and play it now just like any other legit PSN game you would of downloaded

[Installing a Folder game]
      For this tutorial we are going to use @Yukiko's copy of CoD Black Ops, hope you don't mind senpai 
      So on Yukiko's thread you want to scroll down to Download: and unhide the hidden content then, download BOTH parts from Mega
      Once you have both parts download into the same place on your computer, right click on the part1.rar go to WinRAR and then Extract to Call_of_Duty.....\
      What we are doing here is extracting both parts to one single folder. As Yukiko has pack this properly you could just pick Extract Here to save our self's from folder inception but most people don't and it takes to long to check every time so I always do the Extract to folder thing out of habit
      At this point a password prompt will appear, Now go back to Yukiko's thread and find the Password: section and copy it into the Enter password box in WinRAR and then press OK
      If you get a "The specified password is incorrect." error try unpacking it again and double check the password to make sure there isn't a space in front of it.
      And now we wait awhile for this to unpack...
      Once WinRAR has done it's thing that window will close and you will be lift with a "Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_READNFO_JPN_JB_PS3-Caravan" folder, enter that folder and you will find a
      "BLJM60287-[Call of Duty Black Ops Dubbed JAP]" folder and a "cvn-codbofjb.nfo" file. That file is the ReadMe so for now we just want to focus on the new folder we have
      Back over on the PS3 boot up multiMAN
      Then go over to settings and select System Information 
      Note down your IP Address we are going to need it for later. If you don't see a IP Address there you will have make sure your PS3 is connect to your local network
      Now go down to FTP Service and set it to Enable (No Timeout) and reboot multiMAN for good measure the role back over to your computer and boot up FileZilla 
      In the Host: txt box at the top of FileZilla you want to enter your IP Address of your PS3 and then click Quickconnect and the the rest of the info will be auto filled out
      Now on the Remote site: side of FileZilla (which is your PS3 BTW) you want to navigate to dev_hdd0
      Then simple Drag'n'Drop the "BLJM60287-[Call of Duty Black Ops Dubbed JAP]" folder to the GAMES folder Not the game folder If you don't have a GAMES folder for some reason you can make a new one by right clicking on dev_hdd0 at the top and click Create director and then type GAMES like this
      Ok so after you have Drag'n'Droped your CoD folder to your GAMES folder and FileZilla copys all the files have successful transferred across  to the PS3 we can close FileZilla and go back to the PS3
      Now you Should still have multiMAN open so go across to the Game section and scroll to the top and select Refresh
      After the little arrows have finished spinning around your games list will re-render 
      Now when you scroll through your games list you should see a Call of Duty®: Black Ops game has now be installed so you can select it to load the game
      Your PS3 will make a beep and verify some data and the kick you back to the PS3s XMB main menu this is normal
      Scroll up in your game list and near the top you should now see a blu-ray has been magically inserted into your PS3 if you go to that blu-ray it will now say Call of Duty®: Black Ops and you can now run the game just as you would if you had a legit blu-ray inserted into your PS3
      And with that I hope i covered everything, kinda annoying i couldn't screenshot my PS3 and this took way longer to make then it should of but yeah hope it helps you and feel free to leave a comment if you have any issues 
      Special Thanks to @RyouBakura for helping me recovering this thread after my browser crashed 
    • By Warlord Blade
      § OVERview:
        This forum SOFTware uses Topic tags to GROUP Topics which have the SAME tags.

§ INFORMation:
        When a tag is CLICKed, the forum will SEARCH the DATAbase to find MATCHes of that tag on OTHER Topics and SHOW the RESULTs.

§ USage:
        ● On the “Create New Topic” web-page, in the “Tags” section,
        ● In your Topic, under the “Started by”, click the PLUS button,
          INput the text.
        When there are MANY pieces of text TO be ENTERed, USE TWO commas to SEPARATE the text.

§ NOTEs:
        1. When MANY tags are INputted using this method, the forum will REcord it as a SINGLE tag — to FIX this, click the “Save” button Again
        2. IF the text INcludes a comma, the forum will RE-move it — RE-place the comma with a SPACE
        3. The forum will CONVERT the characters to LOWer case when saved
        4. BASIC tags for a Topic:
           a. File HOST
            └ IGNORE the DEfault Topic PRE-fix tags when creating a Topic — it is OUT-dated
            └ IF the DOWNload URLs ALL use the SAME file host — USE that file host as the Topic tag pre-fix
            └ Use the domain of the file host, EXclude the “.com”
            └ IF the file(s) are hosted on MULTIPLE hosts — use “multi” as the Topic tag pre-fix, include the INDIVIDUal hosts as separate tags
           b. OFFICial content name
            └ REfer to Please login or register to see this link.
            └ IF it can NOT be found on Wikipedia — use Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.
            └ IF the content is part of a SERIES — one tag will be the BASE series name and AN-other for the SUB-title/REST of the NAMEd title
            └ IF the title has a NUMBER/ROMAN NUMERal — ignore it
            └ IF the content is a RE-boot/RE-imagining/RE-make — do NOT include the year it was released
            └ IF the content is a album/movie — do NOT include the year it was released
           c. Edition
            └ OMIT the word “edition” from the tag
           d. Platform
            └ AS it is on the official PACKaging
            └ Include the OWNer of the platform
           e. File EXTENsion
            └ Include the period in the tag
           f. TnW
           g. REGion
            └ FOR DISC-based games, use ntsc/pal
            └ For CARTridge-based games, use eu/us/jp/au/ko
           h. Languages
           i. Genre
        5. Forum MODerators MAY ALTer the tags to REfine it.

§ EXAMPLEs:
        Note:
        4a. google drive | mega.nz | nofile.io
          └ multi,,google drive,,mega.nz
        4b. Resident Evil: Revelations 2 IS Resident Evil,,Revelations
        4c. Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is Street Fighter,,Arcade
        4d. PC is microsoft,,windows | Switch is nintendo,,switch | PlayStation 4 is sony,,ps4
        4e. .bin | .iso | .mkv
        4f. tnw
        4g. ntsc-j | ntsc-u | pal
          └ eu | us | ww
        4h. english | japanese
        4i. racing | rhythm.

§ CONvention:
        Topic tags are STRONGly ENcouraged. It is VITAL to BUILDing a robust AND flexible system to group Topics which contain SIMILAR content across the database.

— Warlord Blade