Sign in to follow this  
megumin

Vita Game Update Checker Question

2eusfps.jpg

Do i only need the last link with the question mark or do i need to install the previous updates as well?

Nope, i guess i'll just download all the updates and overwrite the oldest to the newest

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sogekingu
      hi i have questions about the update from 3.60 to enso 3.65.
      I´m currently using 3.60(NO ENSO) and want to update but i´m confused regarding this Please login or register to see this link.
      That says that "this software is outdated, please use the Please login or register to see this link. " so...
      My questions are:
      1.- Do i use the metod described in this link or the "real enso installer"
      2.- If i use the "real enso installer" Do i need to install enso 3.60 first? or can i just install the enso.vpk without having enso 3.60?
      3.- What metod is the safest?
      Thank you.
      (again im just using normal henkaku with 3.60)
    • By kyu0911
      Dumped by yours truly. This is, by far, the latest patch/update for the JP version of Toukiden 2.

Link:
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By camadelean
      Hello friends
      There is the UPDATE 1.04 (LATEST) for Guacamelee USA version
      ID: PCSE00033
      This is my own dump. The only one functional dump available on the web for Update 1.04
      I dumped it with MaiDumpTool 233.2zEx
      Copy the content con your PS VITA card (FTP or USB) Move the content inside of "PCSE0003_patch" to "ux0:app/PCSE0003", accept replace Go to MaiDump, to activate the DLC option, change to Mode 5. Ready to play  
      Enjoy

And the DLC content, this is a dump that found on the Web, I don't know who is the dumper.
      DLCs dumped with Vitamin2.0, but are compatible with my dump.

Costume Pack 1 Diablo's Domain  
    • By djarke
      i bought the Ikkitousen Set DLC since PSN spoofing is back. i have only tried this on my side. so please don't hate me if this didn't work for you.

Dumped using MaiDumpTool v233.2zEx

anyway, this contains:
      -1.21 update
      -Sun Ce Character
      -Sun Ce Clothes
      -Lu Bu Character
      -Lu Bu Clothes
      -Guan Yu Character
      -Guan Yu Clothes
      -Ayame Character
      -Ayane Character
      -Naraku Character
      -Kagura Character
      -the Free DLCs

here's the link

DLC only
    • By Djdragon44
      Hello all! This is a combined effort thread, original created by a couple of people. The OP who created the information regarding editing the XML is: Please login or register to see this link. . The one who provided a working, all inclusive DLC xml with no hacked items is: Please login or register to see this link. . Who gracefully provided both EUR and US based XML's for the game! Both original threads can be found here: 
      And here: 

Now! On to the good stuff! First things first. The following quote is how to modify/information about modifying the XML file to your own needs. I will provide links to an already done, working EUR, hacked XML at the bottom of the thread if you want to skip all of this!

Now on to getting the game updated and working!

First things first, you need to obtain Freedom Wars 1.00 EUR, I used the thread found here: 
      Download that, but Don't Install it yet. We're not done. That is version 1.00, and the latest is 1.22.
      The next step is to download the 1.22 Patch, which can be found Please login or register to see this link. .
      Once you've downloaded that, extract it to a safe spot. Now, extract your MaiDump of Freedom Wars, so it's a plain file that says PCSF00446, like how you would normally do before putting it in your Mai folder to install.
      Then, you have to drag the contents of the 1.22 Patch listed above, and overwrite any files it has conflicts with.
      Once you've done that, then you can drag the PCSF00446 folder into your Mai folder on your Vita.
      And just like that, you've got Freedom Wars on 1.22! I've done this on my Vita (PCH-1000 3.60 Enso, SD2Vita 200GB), and all works as it should, no broken game!
      Now on to the DLC!
      Download the file found Please login or register to see this link. . (Please note, this DLC contains the hacked DLC, if you do not want that, replace the gift_setting.xml in the DLC downloaded from the original thread by Please login or register to see this link. )
      Once you've moved that folder over to your addcont_mai folder on your Vita, you're done!

Just install Freedom Wars with Mai, then set the loading option to 5 (Plugins and DLC Support), Close Mai, re-open mai, and it should say it found cracked DLC, and it's moving it over. If all goes well, you're done!

To Access the DLC/Hacked files in the game, talk to your Accessory, go to the "Access Accessory Services" and claim your extra content. That's it! Check your inventory for all of the added items, and goodies.

Sorry if this thread is a little ugly, I'll work more on formatting once I get the chance!

Double Special shout out to the OP's of the original threads, without the information and files found there, this wouldn't have been possible!

If you have any question, please feel free to ask and I'll help as much as I can!