NoNpDrm09

Japan/asia game(has english)-Henkaku support only.

Can someone give me a list of jp/asia game that has full english support include after update has full english support because it would be pain in the ass to surf through google one by one which game has english support or not.

Do you just want a list of Asian games with English subs? In that case, I'm just gonna list all the games I've found on Play-Asia. (ignoring firmware)

• Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory
  • Ys Origin
  • Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus
  • Super Robot Wars X
  • Super Robot Wars V
  • Tachyon Project
  • Gundam Breaker 3
  • SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
  • Moe Chronicle

These (I think) are the ones that didn't get a Western release. If you're searching for the ones that also include those, then there's a decent list on the internet. But I can't link it here because that would be advertising another gaming forum. :NepWink:

ASIA SD Gundam G Generation Genesis isn't listed as 3.61 last time i checked, so is it safe to assume it has English?

12 hours ago, megumin said:

so is it safe to assume it has English?

Like I said, this information is taken from Pay-Asia, and I doubt they didn't do their research before putting it on sale. However, I was referring to the Asian release, and not the Japanese one.

It says Chinese in the language and it's the only ASIA one available for download, i'm guessing the subs are Chinese and not English, also all the updates says 3.61 so i'm having doubts now if this game is actually gonna work on HENkaku lol!

Well I gave a list of all games with English subs, but I didn't specify if they work for Henkaku or not. First of all, the game DOES have English in it, I checked Please login or register to see this link. a while ago. Second, this game is released in November 2016, a game usually has to be ~pre-August to work on a modded Vita. So you can play the game in English sub, if you buy the game.

Yup, the game error'd on me, what a wasted effort lol!,  i was hoping it could work since NPS doesn't label it as 3.61, the updates did gave a big hint though