NextGenRoms

Big problem with ps vita

bluesky

Question

I've downloaded a game in ux:0.  I've tried to referesh the Livearea but it's unpossible: my vitashell is 1.43 version. i've tried to download the last version but now the ftp server works partially. I can trasfer files from my pc but not viceversa. The usb support is only for 1.50 version. Must i reinstall Henkaku? Please help me?

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

@bluesky Could an Anti-Virus or the such be interfering? I know Kaspersky can be a little, erm, picky, when it comes to what it allows.

Another thing, where are you trying to transfer it? I can only see the root file structure of the Vita, and obviously you can't transfer to root, as there's permissions to stop that. You are trying to drop it in ux0, I imagine?

Usually the "550 Error" comes from a Permissions issue, either FileZilla isn't running under "SYSTEM" as in a Portable Install, the file is saved in a location it doesn't have explicit permission to take/read/write from, or your trying to place the file in an area that doesn't have permissions to read/write, like Root, tm0, or any of the folders on the right side, aside from ux0 and ur0.

So, in short, check with your Antivirus, see if you can disable it for a moment, try again, see if that helps, if not, make sure FileZilla is running as Admin, just to grant it access to everything, and try that.

If that doesn't work, create a FTP Profile by hitting this: 3bq2Irq.png

Hitting "New SIte": xq2lSBS.png

Fill in your Vita's IP and such, leave everything else the same: QhDa5ow.png

Go to Transfer Settings, and change it to "Active" instead of Default: JCPPkWm.png

And you can Rename if if you like, but try those settings to see if you get any difference.

Let me know how that goes~

• Like 1

@bluesky Well, you need the latest Vita Shell (1.70+) For "Refresh Livearea" to work correctly with NoNpDRM, there's 0 reasons to use an older version of VitaShell, everything works 100% on my Vita, FTP, USB Mounting, everything.

Install 1.78, latest version, and try again and let me know. If you need further help, just respond and let me know~

• Like 1

What about it doesn't work? What errors are you getting, what's it say, etc.,. FTP should work regardless, it's not a complicated part of VitaShell, it's just a small basic FTP client. As long as the PC is connected to the same Internet Source, Wifi/LAN/From the Same Router, and they exist on the same network, it should just pop up and work.

Let me know~

• Like 1