Super X

Wanna start fresh with my PS Vita, where should I start ?

Question

Hi Guys!, I have been busy in studies and lost track of what's new. I wanna start fresh, I have formatted the memory card of the PS Vita. 

Thanks ! :)

~SuperX

3 answers to this question

@Super X Alright! So this is actually super easy. If there's NOTHING you want to save, no save games, etc., then follow this:

1. Turn off the Vita, and Remove the SD2Vita Adapter if you have one.

2. Enter "Safe Mode" by holding the PS Button, R, and Power Button for 5 seconds. (If this doesn't work, boot the Vita but Immediately start holding the power button, for about 30 seconds) The Vita should boot into "Safe Mode".

3. Hit "Restore the PS Vita System" ***This will FORMAT your Memory card, reset all settings, and restore it to "Factory"***.

4. The Vita will reboot, Enso Logo will still be there, this is normal, let the Vita boot, follow the setup, watch the *way to long* intro video, etc., and get to the Live Area.

5. Next, open the Vita Browser and go to "Please login or register to see this link. ", and let it install Molecular Shell, and enable Henkaku for the moment. Next, install Vita Shell (Please login or register to see this link. )

6. Next, install Enso (Please login or register to see this link. )

7. Reboot to Vita to confirm Enso is working correctly, Vita Shell launches without running the browser exploit, etc.

8. Next Step is only if you use SD2Vita, if you don't, you're done! You can install NoNpDrm, other plugins/homebrew as you would normally.

9. Follow my Tutorial on SD2Vita Setup: 

If you have any more questions, or I need to clarify anything, please let me know! Hope this helps!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll actually be formatting and reinstalling everything myself today, so I'll answer this as I go about getting that all done :Ohohoho:

• Like 1

On 02/01/2018 at 7:40 PM, Djdragon44 said:

If you have any more questions, or I need to clarify anything, please let me know! Hope this helps!

Done it, works perfectly thanks :)