Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
kyu0911

[MEGA] Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (EN Patched) [TNW] [Mai2zEx] [JP]

584090_front.jpg

Tested the game. 100% working. Everything is in English, except the voices which are in Japanese. Pretty neat, IMO

DISCLAIMER:

All the credit goes to the original uploader, CheeseCake

CheeseCake's installation notes:

For DLC, set Load Mode to 5. Also this one has Japanese voices in it.

You need 7zip File Manager or LATEST WinRAR to extract this.

LINKS:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

@kyu0911 Please re-upload the game yourself and don't just steal links from other sites.

That is against our rules see §1.5 here

Also do not link to other sites with similar content that is under rule §1.4. Giving source to the uploader via name is enough.

I will move the thread to "The graveyard" when you are done with re-uploading it yourself i will move the thread gladly back. 

PM me or another Admin/Mod when done 

~Yukiko

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Yukiko
      Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster

Download:

Hidden Content You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.
      INFO:
      You need WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer to extract the archive.
      Packaged as RAR5
      Make sure you have "Show hidden files, folders, and drives"  checked in the Windows folder settings and "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)" unchecked!

Password: [email protected]
      Game ID: FFX-2 PCSB00394
      FFX- PCSB00395
      Tested on: PSVITA-1004 Henkaku Ensō [email protected]
    • By fixagel

Please login or register to see this link.
    • By Djdragon44
      Super Smash Bro's Melee (NTSC) (v1.02)

Base game, no changes, direct rip from a CD. Not my dump, but found it and decided to re-upload it for you lovelies here~

This game is compatible with the NetPlay Community Packs, and other Melee mods are working.

Hidden Content You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Tested on Dolphin 5.0 and FasterMelee5, both work, although I personally have no been able to get NetPlay to work. Your results may very.
    • By Djdragon44
      Pokemon Y

Password: [email protected]
      Version 1.0 Unmodified - Update-able with FreeShop
      Size: 1.7Gb Uncompressed .CIA
      Confirmed Working on my 3DS (o3DS Luma3DS, latest as of 9/6/2017, 32Gb SD Card) Installed with FBI.
    • By fixagel

Please login or register to see this link.