hentaikun

Do sony bans henkaku users?

Hoy, i'm really puzzled, i have a main USA PSN account that was linked to my ps4 and my vita before i swapped the motherboard and installed henkaku. I did some research but i was unable to find conclusive data on the subject. All i found was we all have that chance since we modified the console, but i wanted to hear from yo people, if anyone had an experience like that. Also, do sony bans your whole account or it bans the console? Like in the xbox 360 case it was only the console online ID that got banned, i think the PS3 had the same treatment. Because i got a secondary account with no games and i could use that, also the ps3 had some neat ways to be safe online, got a few borderlands hacked saves that way.

• Like 1

Common conclusion on this seems to be "probably not, but you never know." There is no solid info because no one has reported anything happening to them yet.  If I'm wrong someone please report! 

• Like 2

No ban yet. I have used henkaku and Enso since day one. I have also PSN+ and used cloud save on all my games installed from vpk, mai and NoPayStation. Even synced trophies and played online with others. But then half of all the games I played I own.

I can imagine that if it wasn't because of henkaku and fw3.60 there would be far less active vitas.

• Like 1

Guess i will try. I wanted the cross save feature from godeater, since no one got shot yet, why not huh?

On 11/24/2017 at 10:27 AM, Frezzno said:

Cross save will work. I did it with Rogue Legacy. 

I just logged my ACC and got error activating the VITA, i found that we are in someway blocked from some PSN access, any info on that matter?

Have you tried spoofing? Also you might have to figure out how to login to psn with fw 3.60. Haven't had that issue since I practically been logged in from when I bought my vita some years ago.

Edit:
See if you do something about it in devices at account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com .

Skärmklipp.PNG

Edited by Frezzno

All i found was this: Please login or register to see this link.

It seems that Sony has blocked the spoof, i have a vita activated but is probably not the one that i'm using since i changed the Motherboard to install henkaku, my original board is 3.63.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ravenstorm
      Is there a way to set up the PS TV to boot from the 1.5 GB internal memory? As soon as the memory card is removed, it won't load Vita Shell anymore. Is there a easy way to set it up to run straight from the internal memory? My PS TV already has Henkaku firmware 3.65.
      I want to do this so I can only use a USB stick and eliminate the Sony Vita memory card from the equation. I know I can use usbmc to mount a USB only and run it as ux0:, but is it possible to mount the internal memory and then make the USB stick the second (so to speak, like a PC) "boot device" ?
      For those who were talking to me yesterday and for more context, I am borrowing a friends Henkaku installed memory card (read: 32 GB Sony VITA memory card) and my PS TV is able to load that way. I'd like to be able to "rescue" my PS TV (because my old memory card died somehow, and now it's useless) by either forcing it to boot from the internal memory (if no memory card or USB stick is inserted) or somehow set it up (copy Henkaku files) on a spare 4 GB Sony Vita memory card that I had laying around.
    • By Tetsumora
      Hi I'm Genjimaru X. Me and my friends got God Eater 1 & 2 for Vita, But we also have Phantasy Star Nova and Dot Hack Link english patch, as well as some other Japanese games we want to play multiplayer. Every-time we try we get the "You must update system software". Henkaku is just too good! Is there any way to bypass the update and play online with Henkaku? or Not?
    • By VF2blaze
      UPDATE 1
      Sorry if i'm a bit late on the news, have been busy with college assignments.
      • Flow has released Enso 3.65 to the public after confirming no errors at all with beta testers.
      • Note that only Vitas at 3.60 can install this.
      • Be sure to update plugins for 3.65.
      • Dont worry 3.67 users, Flow says you'll be able to install a CFW at some point but only with Henkanku and not Enso.

Links
      Read the ReadMe here for installation instructions and information on the hack, then click on the "release" tag/tab to get to the download page:
      Please login or register to see this link.

Remember to update your plugins:

-----
      Flow has been confirmed to have hacked the 3.67 FW via a kernal exploit.
      Confirmation that 3.67 has already been hacked with taiHenkaku, though he said he wont release it until maybe the end of this or next year.

He also states that the earliest release he can do is if he works on Enso hack for 3.65 however will still require you to be on 3.60 to install it and that porting Enso "will take some time".
      It seems that Flow is also waiting for the EoL for the Vita.

Though we soon maybe able to finally play Vita games that require FW 3.61+ you should still NOT update your 3.60 Vita until we have a concrete way of hacking above the firmware.
      You can view/follow Flow's twitter to read more and be updated but please try not to disturb the guy since hes also busy with University: 
    • By sogekingu
      hi i have questions about the update from 3.60 to enso 3.65.
      I´m currently using 3.60(NO ENSO) and want to update but i´m confused regarding this Please login or register to see this link.
      That says that "this software is outdated, please use the Please login or register to see this link. " so...
      My questions are:
      1.- Do i use the metod described in this link or the "real enso installer"
      2.- If i use the "real enso installer" Do i need to install enso 3.60 first? or can i just install the enso.vpk without having enso 3.60?
      3.- What metod is the safest?
      Thank you.
      (again im just using normal henkaku with 3.60)
    • By WatarouKT
      Does any overclock plugins work on 3.65 henkaku, anyone tested ???????