Sign in to follow this  
Frezzno

[Release] World of Final Fantasy EU 1.03 VitaCheat

Found some stuff on gbatemp but the codes was for gohanmem and the older WOFF 1.02 US. But it seems to have died briefly after the 1.03 patch. After some research and tinkering I managed to do some codes for the EU 1.03 version. Everything I did is based from gbatemp World of Final Fantasy hacking thread. All cudos the the persons there, wouldn't have figured it out without them.

Source:
Please login or register to see this link.

For this to work you need vitacheat:

Download the psv file and put it in ux0:vitacheat/db folder.

This is how the file looks:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Good luck cheating.

PCSB00951.psv

I got a question,  how exactly do you get this game running? I have downloaded this game twice but it gave me an error evertime i want to start it, I've installed it along with the update and did chose loading mode 5 on mai setting.. but still give me that same error?

I downloaded the game via NoPayStation. No need to use mai settings that way, and everything will work including download update.

On 28/10/2017 at 11:51 PM, Frezzno said:

Found some stuff on gbatemp but the codes was for gohanmem and the older WOFF 1.02 US. But it seems to have died briefly after the 1.03 patch. After some research and tinkering I managed to do some codes for the EU 1.03 version. Everything I did is based from gbatemp World of Final Fantasy hacking thread. All cudos the the persons there, wouldn't have figured it out without them.

Source:

For this to work you need vitacheat:

Download the psv file and put it in ux0:vitacheat/db folder.

This is how the file looks:

how do you cheat arma gem?

@vitapiracylloyd It takes a Hex code. Without the cheat being made/possible/no one's made it, you might have to do it yourself. There are tutorials all over the place on how to do it, it's not "easy" in the sense of just searching a name and making it 9999 or w/e, but it's out there. Here's an example:

Let me know~

It seems like these cheats literally only work with Tama, Sylph, Chocochick and two other mirages. Even when putting them in the case and taking 5 new ones out, the level doesn't raise and they don't gain SP. That's a shame, I didn't think the cheats were only usable once =(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Maybel
      It is necessary to update for the codes to work, the links are at the end of the topic, I tested and even after restarting the console the codes work normally
      Cheats will work as long as there are no changes in Digimon status (lvl, evolution, etc ...) They work in the first digimon of the group, to work in others use the option "Move Digimon" in DigiBank This is the first version of cheat, I'll be posting the updates here in this topic If it does not work, close the game and reopen, activate the cheats until they work Updates
      19/03/2018 - Max Stats/Cam/ABI for 1ST Digimon and Max Money 20/03/2018 - Party Memory 999 / Max Coin (PvP Shop) 21/03/2018 - Max Stats/Cam/ABI for  2ND and 3RD Digimon 25/03/2018 - Item Slot 1-10 x99/Item Slot 11-20 x99/Item Brave Point A x99 (Thanks kaitokid05) Downloads .psv file and att 1.04
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Put the patch folder in ux0:
      Put .psv in ux0:vitacheat/db/
    • By asunix666

Tested in Shantae Half-Genie Hero  and it works.
      More stable than newer version, but you'll still face some problems.  Use it Please login or register to see this link.
      It's an old version of VitaCheat.

Proof below....
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    • By Ravenstorm
      Is there a way to set up the PS TV to boot from the 1.5 GB internal memory? As soon as the memory card is removed, it won't load Vita Shell anymore. Is there a easy way to set it up to run straight from the internal memory? My PS TV already has Henkaku firmware 3.65.
      I want to do this so I can only use a USB stick and eliminate the Sony Vita memory card from the equation. I know I can use usbmc to mount a USB only and run it as ux0:, but is it possible to mount the internal memory and then make the USB stick the second (so to speak, like a PC) "boot device" ?
      For those who were talking to me yesterday and for more context, I am borrowing a friends Henkaku installed memory card (read: 32 GB Sony VITA memory card) and my PS TV is able to load that way. I'd like to be able to "rescue" my PS TV (because my old memory card died somehow, and now it's useless) by either forcing it to boot from the internal memory (if no memory card or USB stick is inserted) or somehow set it up (copy Henkaku files) on a spare 4 GB Sony Vita memory card that I had laying around.
    • By Djdragon44
      Hello all!
      Today we're going to be putting together your new and shiny SD2Vita Adapter!
      The end goal, is to have your SD2Vita MicroSD Card mount to ux0 at boot, and your Vita card mount as uma0.

Getting Started
      First, we need a couple of things before we get started.
      SD2Vita Adapter from somewhere. I personally got mine from Srident (Please login or register to see this link. ) a REAL Micro SD Card (Please login or register to see this link. ) Vita (Slim or Phat) Running 3.60 Enso (Please login or register to see this link. ) Micro USB to USB Adapter FTP Client (WinSCP/Filezilla, I personally use Filezilla) Win32 Disk Imager Driver for SD2Vita (Please login or register to see this link. ) a zzBlank Image You can get Win32 Disk Imager, and zzBlank from Please login or register to see this link.  link. First Steps
      Now that you've gathered the required materials, you now need to put them all together!
      First, Open MolecularShell or VitaShell on your Vita, and FTP over EVERYTHING from ux0. Every folder, every file, every single thing. The reason this is important, and in this tutorial, you'll be "replacing" your Vita Card with SD2Vita, and it'll be using it as it's core storage. So if you miss files, it can cause issues later down the road.
      Once all files have been copied to a safe space on your desktop, MAKE SURE nothing got missed. FileZilla in my case would stop ~20 minutes into the X-Fer, and I had to manually do some work. Take your time with this, it's worth the time!
      Now wait, couldn't I just use VitaShell or MolecularShell and use USB to move things? It's much Faster! - I'm glad you asked! The answer is NO. VitaShell does not show all the files, only FTP does, and you need EVERY FILE.
      Next Step, is to move your "ux0:tai/" folder over to "ur0:tai" - Change all of your plugins to ur0, like so: 
      Next, move your gamesd.skprx file to "ur0:tai/" and add it to config.txt under *KERNEL, like so: 
      Now, reboot your Vita! You should see the Molecular Boot Logo, and it should take your to the LiveArea/Lock Screen. If it hangs on the Molecular Icon, hold the Power Button for 30 seconds, hold the "L" Trigger, and restart it via the menu that comes up, and make sure everything looks correct and try again! You've now successfully gotten the drivers for SD2Vita installed and working. Now to getting the SD Card setup!

Imaging/Setting up the MicroSD Card
      First, plug in your MicroSD to USB with your MicroSD Card you've tested, and make sure it shows up. Do not start to move things over, we still have to format it.
      Open WinDisk Imager and load the zzBlank Image like so:  
      The path will be different for each person and where you've saved it.
      Press Write and wait until it's done.
      Unplug the USB Adapter, and plug it back in. Windows will say it needs to be formatted, hit "Format" - Make sure you follow this very carefully
      exFAT as File System Default Allocation Unit Size LEAVE VOLUME LABEL AS BLANK Click Format and wait until it's done And NOW you can move over all of the files you copied from ux0 back to the MicroSD Card.
      Once it's done, unmount the USB Adapter, turn your Vita OFF, put your MicroSD Card into the SD2Vita, and plug it in, it should NOT push against any springs, or have any resistance, it'll just slide in. You might have to give it a little wiggle, but it'll fit.
      After that, turn on the Vita and watch the Game Cart LED (Orange LED by where you put your SD2VITA) You should see it light up and flashing, that's a good sign!
      It should boot, it might say "Rebuilding Database" this is fine, let it finish and load into the LiveArea.
      Open VitaShell, and it should look (Depending on your MicroSD Card size) something like this: 
      Notice my ux0 says "98.37GB / 183.34GB", I have lots of games installed, but you should now be good to go!

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help!