Sign in to follow this  
happydance

mega.nz Senran Kagura - Estival Versus [PCSE00787] (Uncensored patch v2) [NoNpDRM]

After many days of trial and errors and testing finally got all bra to be invisible when character is on uniform, so here's V2 of my attempt to uncensored the game. I've tested the game and finished it, but not 100% so not really tested all the uniform clothes and alternate color for uniforms. So Let me know if the game freezes during a certain uniform or character wearing a specific clothes.

What's included in the uncensor patch:
• Removed Light censor
• Removed Bar on "Creative Finisher: Windows Glass"
• Removed Scroll on "Creative Finisher: Scroll Shelf"
• Removed Lamp on "Creative Finisher: Tombstone"
• Replaced Body texture to include nipples and privates (no hair)
• Make Bra's invisible (Uniform only, so bra is invisible when uniform gets rips off or when wearing a lingerie)
Bugs:
• not really sure how to prevent nipple protrusion from sticking out off the clothes on Clothing break lv. 1
• small breast has no nipple protrusion???

Patch only: Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

Posted (edited)

Doesn't seem to work. I have the nonpdrm version, updated to 1.21. Vita is on Enso 3.65. Transferred tpk folder from both /app and /patch (merged them together on my PC) copied the xdelta folder and the two files to the tpk folder. batch_patch.bat just gives a bunch of errors. The readme also says "you could patch the game directly on vita's mcc if you already have installed it", but I have no idea what MCC means, and a ton of Googling trying to find it turned  up nothing.

Any chance you could just upload the changed files without any of that xdelta stuff, so I can just stick them in a /rePatch folder? It would be much easier.

UPDATE: Disregard this post. I got some help on Reddit from the mod author and others. I was not decrypting the files I was trying to patch (didn't know about the whole decryption thing). If anybody else has the same problem I did, you need to decrypt the files using Vitashell for xdelta to recognize them. Instructions on how to do that are Please login or register to see this link. .

Edited by baconpie
Update.
  • Upvote 1

Nice work! Is there a V3  in the future? Would love to have lingerie totally removed under the transformations.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, marcelodsouza said:
Please login or register to see this code.

I used mai, stripebrawler has a post that has everything you need. Just merge everything on your computer, run the batch, then transfer to vita.

• Upvote 1

On 7/10/2018 at 6:07 PM, marcelodsouza said:

whats post of stripebrawler ? you cam pass to me? 

Thanks to StripeBrawler

Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 1