Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maximumwarp

Hello everyone!

Hi, I'm new here. I found this forum because I installed RetroPie on my Raspberry Pi 3 and I'm looking for romset for my favourite consoles of when I was a kid (in the 80s...): C64, NES, SNES, Mega Drive and so on... 

Welcome to forum, Its good to see someone who is interested in retro! 

Enjoy your stay with us :smile:

Welcome aboard, have fun around the forum and dont be shy to say hi on the chat. :KannaWave:

Welcome to NGR @maximumwarp.  I got my retro fix, but they always keep a special place in my gaming history!  The C64 era in particular had some incredibly unique and clever games.  I was glad I was able to obtain the original C64 computer system (along with an official C64 monitor for maximum retro experience) from an uncle and experience it first hand! :) Personal favorites were -  M.U.L.E., Mail Order Monsters, Racing Destruction Set, and Archon Chess.  Others I remember really liking were Gauntlet, Jumpman, Hot Wheels, Boulder Dash, Pitfall, Montezuma's Revenge, Mario Bros., Arkanoid, Zaxxon, Choplifter, Tooth Invaders, Spy vs Spy, and probably more that I can't remember at the moment.  Wow I forgot all about those games till I saw this thread!  C64 was awesome and I personally think it was better than the NES.  NES easily won the loading times battle though. . . 24Dbbi9.gif