I installed enso on my vita and added some plugins. Then i rebooted and my vita got stuck in the 'molecular' logo, then i just turn off my vita (don't ask how plz) and removed my memory card. Then the vita booted normal, i rebuilded my database and re-installed enso. Then i decided to try again inserting the memory card and rebooting. Then the same happened, but now instead of getting stuck the logo was for 1-2 seconds an then the screen turn black. The green light was stuck blinking and trying to hold the power button 30 seconds did nothing. I'll let my vita discharge and then, i tryed connecting the charger but the charging light was ok, but when i tryed accesing recovery mode, the same thing happened, the light got stuck blinking but now, the screen was totally black. Any one know what did happen to my vita and how to fix it? 

well, up to the point when your vita was bootlooping it was easy to fix: Hold L on boot, it will disable TAI framework (for that boot only, tai will work again after reboot). I'm almost sure you added vita2pc as *ALL plugin, since its the only plugin I know of that can cause bootloops. So, with TAI temporarily disabled, all you would have to do is to fix your config.txt and reboot. 

I'm not sure what exactly happened when you tried to mess with it further, not being able to access Recovery Menu is a bad sign. 

• Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By VF2blaze
      Flow has been confirmed to have hacked the 3.67 FW via a kernal exploit.
      Please login or register to see this link.  
      Confirmation that 3.67 has already been hacked with taiHenkaku, though he said he wont release it until maybe the end of this or next year.

He also states that the earliest release he can do is if he works on Enso hack for 3.65 however will still require you to be on 3.60 to install it and that porting Enso "will take some time".
      It seems that Flow is also waiting for the EoL for the Vita.

Though we soon maybe able to finally play Vita games that require FW 3.61+ you should still NOT update your 3.60 Vita until we have a concrete way of hacking above the firmware.
      You can view/follow Flow's twitter to read more and be updated but please try not to disturb the guy since hes also busy with University: 
    • By RazorX
      hey guys i was asked if i could make a small guide for those of you who are struggling to get PC Engine games running on there vita and since this will be a fairly short and straight forward guide i thought i would also include the PSVita PKG Downloader/Converter batch file i wrote for myself to download/extract the following:
      Vita Games
      Vita Updates
      Vita DLC
      PS1 Games
      PSP Games
      PSP DLC
      PSP MINIS
      PSP NEO GEO
      PSP PC Engine
      PSP Themes

i did not create the programs it comes with, i only wrote and tested the batch file itself.

PC Engine Guide (NPS Browser):
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      If you have any questions please let me know thanks.

Download Link:

Update:
      Updated PSVita PKG Downloader/Converter To Include zRIF Options: