Sign in to follow this  
Ravenstorm

Akiba's Beat and Fate/Extella on Sale @ Play Asia!

If you were waiting for a good deal on either of these games, this is probably the best I've seen! Sale ends next week (6.5 days after today 9/26), so make up your mind quickly! 

I might grab Akiba's Beat.  I haven't heard great things about it, but it has a solid 40 hour play value with a "Tales of" type of battle system.  I think I'd enjoy as much as a Hyperdimension Neptunia (since it doesn't seem to take itself seriously either) game at least!

I have heard great things about Fate/Extella, and I personally enjoyed it (it can be difficult at least it was for me at first), but I think maybe most people would go for the PS4 or PC version to see those amazing characters in full glory on their big TVs/monitors. :D (I did)

Please login or register to see this link.

akibas-beat-478923_13.thumb.jpg.845b6f24b11c7d06bcd0ff69b2fdaf10.jpg

fateextella-the-umbral-star-481655_15.jpg.f03a612170a6d351a63146e649da8b61.jpg

• Upvote 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jia19
      Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code.  
    • By Ravenstorm
      Some people might think the Vita is "dying" or "dead" (boy does that lie annoy me), but look here, another JRPG will arrive on May 2nd (May 9th Europe though sorry)!  It's about a virtual world of high school students who are trapped by an AI diva against their (oblivious) will.  Seems like some kind of Matrix spin off, since some students were able to notice the "lie".  I'm really curious about the AI idol, I wonder if she is truly no good, or just lonely?  I want this game! 
      It's written by the Persona 2 author (get ready for a DARK PLOT?), and the gameplay is from the team who made Sword Art Online (you should recognize the combat immediately if you played SAO).  There is apparently 500 teammates to choose from, all with their own story.  Sounds pretty exciting!  The BIGGEST issue for me is that the game is DOWNLOAD ONLY.  I need to reconfigure my Vita since it's in Japanese mode now..X_X
      Game Homepage: Please login or register to see this link.
      Game Story Trailer: Please login or register to see this link.
      Evil (?) Idol:

• By nanashi89
      Anyone have a compatibility pack for Fernz Gate (3.68)? NPS Browser doesn't seem to have one to download....
    • By VF2blaze
      UPDATE 1
      Sorry if i'm a bit late on the news, have been busy with college assignments.
      • Flow has released Enso 3.65 to the public after confirming no errors at all with beta testers.
      • Note that only Vitas at 3.60 can install this.
      • Be sure to update plugins for 3.65.
      • Dont worry 3.67 users, Flow says you'll be able to install a CFW at some point but only with Henkanku and not Enso.

Links
      Read the ReadMe here for installation instructions and information on the hack, then click on the "release" tag/tab to get to the download page:

Remember to update your plugins:

-----
      Flow has been confirmed to have hacked the 3.67 FW via a kernal exploit.
      Confirmation that 3.67 has already been hacked with taiHenkaku, though he said he wont release it until maybe the end of this or next year.

He also states that the earliest release he can do is if he works on Enso hack for 3.65 however will still require you to be on 3.60 to install it and that porting Enso "will take some time".
      It seems that Flow is also waiting for the EoL for the Vita.

Though we soon maybe able to finally play Vita games that require FW 3.61+ you should still NOT update your 3.60 Vita until we have a concrete way of hacking above the firmware.
      You can view/follow Flow's twitter to read more and be updated but please try not to disturb the guy since hes also busy with University: