Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Vita Queen

What Would Have Been Your Dream PS Vita Port?

Self-explanatory, really. If I had to pick a realistic game, I would have to say Sonic Adventure 2 Battle or Ultra Street Fighter IV. The former is a game we've all played a lot in the past and I know Sonic Mania would be a more logical choice given it's young age, but I feel SA2 has more to offer your average PS Vita owner in regards to their desire to have console-like experiences on a handheld. What do you guys think would make for great ports? Perhaps some of the cancelled games like Zone of the Ender HD Collection?

• Upvote 3

Hmm i would say more games that made use of the whole Vita controls like Tearaway that used pretty much all the Vita has for controls!

Other than that maybe a Vita exclusive Persona, Persona 4 Golden is and was awesome but that was just a better PS2 port. 

In General more VITA only games FOR THE WEST. 

Resident Evil Outbreak would be nice. Some complete edition or stuff like that.

I thought about lot of games from PS2 but Outbreak is one of games that I couldn't play online.

It'd be nice to play it with friends on a handheld.

Onimusha, Onimusha 2, Onimusha 3 and Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams all HD remake stuff for vita. Everything with dual audio or japanese only because dub is bad.