Sign in to follow this  
Ravenstorm

A.I. Channel

I watched this and the next time I open YouTube, my homepage is filled with suggested videos of A.I chan lol.

• Upvote 5

I'm seeing a lot of VTubers popping up since that channel opened up and went viral.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By The Admiral
      So I've completed Resident Evil 4 couple times more and looked up some sick mercenaries gameplay and thought I would share it here.
      Also be prepered as it can give you nightmares if you played RE4.

[CHAINSAW REVVING INTENSIFIES]
      So here goes the clip
      Also While I'm at it I looked up some quotes enemies are saying and I must say that those can be creepy as heck.
      And that would be all. Pretty cool game. It has two story modes where you play first as Leon and then unlock Ada's story, 3 difficulty modes and couple extra modes like mercenaries and seperate Ada mission with new game+ on both story modes and extra weapons. Highly recommend to check it out if you're interested. It's a masterpiece if you ask me.
    • By Ravenstorm
      I hope this means more Toki screen time too! I want to hear how much her singing has improved since then. If one cup of tea did a decent boost, I can't wait to hear how much years worth did for her voice.
      Source: Please login or register to see this link.