Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Super X

The Flow just dropped a big bombshell (NoNpDRM/Vitamin 3.0)

1 hour ago, Ravenstorm said:

What is the advantage of this update?  I honestly don't get what it means myself.  Is it mainly useful for new game updates and DLC then?

To make it simple it is a 1:1 backup of the game means you can update it legit with the psn and do not need any update.vpk or update mai folder.

Also games that didn't run will now do like the Unity Games or a other example the Atelier series should now be bug free.

The games are also encrypted not decrypted like with Mai/Vitamin means for translations patches we still need the Mai/Vitamin versions of the games ( i think? do not quote me on that)

But other than that nothing chages so NO >3.61 GAMES to you plebs.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Yukiko said:

To make it simple it is a 1:1 backup of the game means you can update it legit with the psn and do not need any update.vpk or update mai folder.

Also games that didn't run will now do like the Unity Games or a other example the Atelier series should now be bug free.

The games are also encrypted not decrypted like with Mai/Vitamin means for translations patches we still need the Mai/Vitamin versions of the games ( i think? do not quote me on that)

But other than that nothing chages so NO >3.61 GAMES to you plebs.

It's an interesting update and a good forward step in regards to piracy. However, I believe we've now done everything people could want at this point. Adrenaline is basically perfect, MaiDumpTool is basically perfect, and we have had external storage for a while now. What's left that would excite people besides cracking the higher firmwares?

Don't get me wrong. As you all know, I'm not one of "those" kinds of people that are so hellbent on wanting to play 3.61+ games that it's all they can talk about. However, I think there's been enough sidetracking, detours, and deviations at this point. I'm not saying it's easy to accomplish doing this or I'm not grateful for anything thus far. It's simply what I think is the next logical step.

• Upvote 3