Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

nhjz

Save Wizard

It's been a while since there was any word of an save editor. Now there are a few (paid versions) that can edit a savefile and re-sign saves for your PS4.

1 - Please login or register to see this link.  
2 - Please login or register to see this link.
3 - Please login or register to see this link.

After some research on all 3 of them, the save wizard seems the best option. Cyber gadget's is only for JP and Xploder is just a rip off that copy everything save wizard does.
I did buy the Save wizard, and it works pretty fine, everything works what they claim the tool can do. Only downside is that all magic happends serverside, so the program uploads your save applies edit and downloads it back. And there were times that proces took ages (according to some people). But Save wizard said they fixed it. But when I wanted to edited my Final Fantasy XV savegame it took a while for the upload proces. In the end my save edit was succesfull and it actually worked when I tested it.

After save editing I tested out the resigning feature and that also works flawless, some trophys even popped right away while others had to be triggerd by completing a mission or collecting 1 collectable. We all know the region codes for games is a thing, but be aware that sometimes disc games are different from downloaded games so saves can be different eventhough it's the same game from the same region.

So if you wanna save edit and don't mind to spend some money I reccommand the save wizard

Edited by nhjz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ravenstorm

Ever imagine what it's like to be forcibly inflicted with amnesia and grouped with a bunch of highly elite and eccentric students (example: a tennis player offing an entire Mafia group with steel balls), and then being constantly coerced into killing them to save your own ass?  Or maybe you just want to be the nice person and try to find a way out of the mess.  Either way, this game will play on your nerves, conscious, and make you suspect literally everyone. 

The gameplay is mainly walking around and finding areas of interest/clues, playing minigames (driving on a psychic highway, solving block puzzles, etc.) and going through "debates" where you must quickly assess people's statements and find flaws, or, this time around, even lie to get the real truth.  I'm not a huge fan of the gameplay, but there is an Easy Mode to quickly get through them if you just wanna enjoy the story.
      I've personally played the first 2 games and thoroughly enjoyed the characters and plot. It took me a while to adapt to the Hope / Despair (mostly despair) combo, but once I got past the initial shock value, I was hungry for more crazy humor and dark drama.  Interestingly, this game seems to combine characters from the first two games, at least from what the demo showed, anyway (who knows, it could be a trick, Spike Chunsoft  is very tricksy!). 
      Oh, and do yourself a favor (or don't), don't mistake this for a waifu/husbando sim, because NO ONE IS TRULY SAFE when it comes to death and despair in this series! >:)
      The demo for the new Danganronpa 3 game is out.  The official full English releases will be on:
      NA: September 26, 2017
      EU: September 29, 2017
      AU: October 6, 2017
      If you complete the demo, you will get a "secret reward" upon buying the full game.  (no idea what that will be)
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By ckv1212
      Seriously, what is with it recently...
      Anyone who finds (supposedly) and exploit just brags about it on twitter and then don't release it.
      If you didn't wanna release it then what's the point of telling everyone you have an exploit? (apart from stroking your ego).
      I don't get it when the excuse is - "we will wait until the exploit gets discovered and patched by Sony before releasing it".

What's the point of that? It's not like the PS4 is a brand new system, we're almost 5 years in and this would be the perfect time to release it so as to allow homebrew devs to make good use of the exploit, it doesn't look like another substantial fw update is gonna drop from Sony.

Rantover. Sorry O:)

• By ckv1212

For those who remember this thread :

I found something similar, Well I can't really say found because atm it's featured on PS4 store as free to play and there are 8.25 million players.
      Isn't it obvious what they're copying... 

• By Ravenstorm
      Looks like ATLUS realized their streaming policy made a lot of people upset and offered an apology.  They toned the limitations down some as well.  Personally, the biggest aggravation I had was with Demon (Persona lol) Fusion, because I wanted to screenshot a good combo I discovered and use it later when I was higher level.  Did you guys think the policy was overdoing it?
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      "When Persona 5 launched, we put out a set of video/streaming guidelines that we hoped would limit online spoilers for fans who have yet to play the game.
      To our surprise, we then saw numerous reactive news articles go up, opinion videos post, and received many emails asking us to please change our Persona 5 streaming/video policy. We recognize that our fans are the reason why the game is the major worldwide success it is, and we continue to want them to be able to enjoy the game without fear of being spoiled. However, we also heard your issues with the guidelines and have decided to revise them. Because we want to give players the most access to the game while respecting the original goal, we’re now asking players to refrain from streaming or posting video past
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. We also want to apologize to those of you who saw the previous guidelines blog post as threatening. We want to be transparent about what we do, and the reason we released the guidelines was to give streamers the right information up front. It was never our intention to threaten people with copyright strikes, but we clearly chose the wrong tone for how to communicate this.
      Lastly, we want to thank our fans around the world for supporting Persona 5 and ATLUS. The game is a global success because of your passion for the series, and we’re happy that so many of you are enjoying it"
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    • By ckv1212
      Sources :