Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J-KON

Adrenaline not working after accidentally signing out of psn

Ok so I haven't been able to use adrenaline at all , and after trying to do my own research I still can't come across a solution. The issue started when I went into the settings, went to whatever menu that displays your psn  login and I signed out. The reason I did this is because, My buddy who I got the vita from made the psn "vitahack31"... Wasn't trying to go online with that name for obvious reasons. I can't remember if I updated to enso before or after (dont know if it matters) but after doing that it was over for adrenaline. Went back to the installer and the only options available were the last 3. Tried to repair the database. Nothing. I actually wasn't able to log back in initially.  I can't remember how I finally was able to log back in but still. Nothing. Any advice on this? Seen similar situations but the solutions didn't work for me. Thanks in advance

Edited by J-KON

2 answers to this question

Ok so i'm not too sure if i got all of that because my english sucks but.. a lot of apps needs to be needed for the new enso mod as it mods/updates a few kernel things iv been using the vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller becuase im lazy Please login or register to see this link. you can use it to uninstall what ever version of adrenaline you have and reinstall with the new version that should works with enso...providing you still have the ePsp bubble thing :P

on the subject of the PSN it seems that sony updated the PSN to prevent firmware spoofing on the same day enso launched so everybody freaked out that they got blocked from PSN but sony block all spoofers regardless of enso but yeah as far as i'm aware we still dont have proper accuse to PSN and probably wont for awhile