Sign in to follow this  
Warlord Blade

tutorial CIRCUMvent DOWNload Bandwidth LIMIT.

§ OVERview:
  This Topic NOTIFies you has RE-enforced their bandwidth limit Against third party software AND presents the SOLUtion.

§ INFORMation: ALLOWs free users to download 5 GB EVERY 6 hours. Their system uses your IP address to track your bandwidth usage.

§ PROblem:
  Please login or register to see this link. shows the speed as 0 KB\s for the downloading file.

§ REASON: has REVISed their platform to EN-force their bandwidth limitation against third party software which PREviously allowed users to circumvent it.

§ Solution:
  1. Download AND install Please login or register to see this link.
  2. LAUNCH CyberGhost, click the THIRD tile: “Protect Network/Wi-Fi”
  3. AFTer you have a connection, launch MegaDownloader to START/REsume the download
  └  IF necessary, SWITCH to ANother IP to CONtinue.

PREserving my culture — OUR culture. KNOWLEDGE passed on and harnessed, UN-ravels even the MOST IMpossible of difficulties…

Warlord Blade

Nice trick, but I'm always iffy on VPNs.  I've been using the lazy way- leave computer on and it will download again after a couple hours.  I was never able to resume with them before, but I can now, so I'm not as bothered.  I can just download big files while I'm at work.  Sometimes I reboot my modem to get a new IP also..

Or if you don't live in the US and have a non static ip like most countries in the EU do.

Just restart your router done limit gone enjoy :yaoming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By happydance
      After many days of trial and errors and testing finally got all bra to be invisible when character is on uniform, so here's V2 of my attempt to uncensored the game. I've tested the game and finished it, but not 100% so not really tested all the uniform clothes and alternate color for uniforms. So Let me know if the game freezes during a certain uniform or character wearing a specific clothes.

What's included in the uncensor patch:
      • Removed Light censor
      • Removed Bar on "Creative Finisher: Windows Glass"
      • Removed Scroll on "Creative Finisher: Scroll Shelf"
      • Removed Lamp on "Creative Finisher: Tombstone"
      • Replaced Body texture to include nipples and privates (no hair)
      • Make Bra's invisible (Uniform only, so bra is invisible when uniform gets rips off or when wearing a lingerie) Bugs:
      • not really sure how to prevent nipple protrusion from sticking out off the clothes on Clothing break lv. 1
      • small breast has no nipple protrusion???

Patch only: Please login or register to see this link.
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By RazorX
      hey guys i was asked if i could make a small guide for those of you who are struggling to get PC Engine games running on there vita and since this will be a fairly short and straight forward guide i thought i would also include the PSVita PKG Downloader/Converter batch file i wrote for myself to download/extract the following:
      Vita Games
      Vita Updates
      Vita DLC
      PS1 Games
      PSP Games
      PSP DLC
      PSP PC Engine
      PSP Themes
      i did not create the programs it comes with, i only wrote and tested the batch file itself.
      PC Engine Guide (NPS Browser):
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      If you have any questions please let me know thanks.
      Download Link:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Updated PSVita PKG Downloader/Converter To Include zRIF Options:

If you want to download updates using Vita Game Update Checker use this as a guide:

• By Djdragon44
      Super Smash Bro's Melee (NTSC) (v1.02)

Base game, no changes, direct rip from a CD. Not my dump, but found it and decided to re-upload it for you lovelies here~
      This game is compatible with the NetPlay Community Packs, and other Melee mods are working.
      File Information:
      Size Compressed: 0.98GB
      Size Decompressed: 1.35GB
      Password: [email protected]
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
      Tested on Dolphin 5.0 and FasterMelee5, both work, although I personally have no been able to get NetPlay to work. Your results may very.
    • By Ravenstorm
      How to Reveal Hidden Content

Oh no! A wild Hidden Content box has appeared! No worries, it's easy to defeat. If you need to reveal Hidden Content, there are two simple ways to do so.
      Method One

Reply to the topic, it's as simple as that. Please do try to type at least one complete sentence. It helps motivate people to contribute more, which means - more stuff for you!
      Method Two
      If you are too busy, shy, or just plain lazy, that's okay, there is another way to reveal Hidden Content. The Almighty Method Two has your back! See the colorful little "Reaction" button circles at the bottom right corner of the post?

Yeah, those! All you need to do click one of them. The Heart is a "Like", the Up arrow is an "Upvote", and the Down arrow is a "Downvote". Click any one of these Reactions and the content will be revealed! Clicking the Green or Blue Reaction is highly recommended (that is, if the link was legit) for maximum happiness and good feelz .
      After *CLICK* or REPLY, look what happens next!

Muhaha! You have defeated the Hidden Content box!
      Now, try clicking the > Reveal hidden contents button.

Sweet~! The Download link is now ready to be looted.
      Now, some folks may wonder why we have Hidden Content boxes at all. Well, the reasons are because it 1. protects the link better 2. lets the uploaders know that their time, effort, and contribution was appreciated and recognized. The boxes aren't by any means there to annoy people, they are there to help ensure that the content has the best chances of staying up for you.