Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Hi everyone, 

i just got my vita about 4 weeks ago, after browsing around the internet, i managed to learn about installing games through vpks and maidump tool.

but the problem is that after installing, i also installed the patches and dlc for the game through maidump, even for main games that was installed through vpks in the first place

so i know that for games installed through maidump, you can install the patch and dlc through switching the loading mode in the maidump.

But what about the games installed through vpks? i tried to install the dlc through maidump and it doesn't load.

help and guidance needed. thanks!

I have fully deleted the other post you made since it's an exact copy of this one.

I'm not knowledgeable about Vita, but hopefully someone who is so will notice this thread.

In the mean time, GL HF.

Thanks and sorry, it's my first time posting and i didn't know.

i am still a newbie in the vita community and was hoping to get guidance from the experienced people here.

Hey guys, 

After a while i found out a way to install dlcs for games which are installed via VPK.

hope after this anyone who gets stuck like me will no longer be confused about this.

1. Install the game through VPK like usual

2. install the update (patch) for the game NOT via Maidump, rather compress the update files into a VPK file and install it.

3. for the DLC, Create a folder called addcont_plain in Ux0: (if there isn't one, create it manually), and Remember, THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS 'addcont_mai'

3a. Put the DLC files in the addcont_plain folder, put it in a folder with the same folder name as the main vita game folder.

the path should look like this:

Ux0:/addcont_plain/[Game-ID]/(DLC folders here) 

hope this helps! 

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheRadziu
      What is NoPayStation?
      Its a superior way of acquiring NoNpDRM Games, DLCs, Updates, PSM games and PSX games without the need to rely on user uploads, as you download the titles themselves straight from sony's own servers. Say goodbye to MEGA transfer limits.
      Also, thanks to that you can be sure all the files are unchanged and do not contain any harmful code.
      NOTE: Games,DLCs and UPDATES need NoNpDRM plugin installed on your vita to work. PSM titles do need NoPsmDRM plugin installed on your vita to work. PSX titles need Adrenaline installed on your vita to work.

Usage Tutorial(using NPS_Browser):
      1. Download pkg2zip from here, place anywhere: Please login or register to see this link.
      2. Download NPS_Browser from here, place anywhere: Please login or register to see this link.
      3. Run NPS_Browser, in next window, set it like this:
      Game links tsv or url: 
      Please login or register to see this code.
      DLC links tsv or url:
      PSM links tsv or url:
      PSX links tsv or url:
      PSP links tsv or url:
      Download and unpack dir: self-explanatory
      Any pkg dec tool: Browse and select pkg2zip.exe you downloaded earlier
      pkg dec params: 
      Please login or register to see this code. 4. Close this window and close the NPS_Browser then run it again, you should see games/dlc/psm list and application should be ready to use.
      Installing Downloaded and Extracted VITA GAMES on your vita:
      Just copy /app/ directory NPS_browser created to the root of your vita and refresh livearea through vitashell. Its same process as you do with NoNpDRM rips. 
      Installing Downloaded and Extracted VITA DLCs on your vita:
      Just copy /addcont/ directory NPS_browser created to the root of your vita and refresh livearea through vitashell.
      Note: You need the latest version of VitaShell (1.76) to use this feature!
      Installing Downloaded and Extracted PSM games on your vita:
      Just copy /psm/ directory NPS_browser created to the root of your vita and rebuild your vita's database. Its same process as you do with NoPsmDRM rips. 

Installing Downloaded and Extracted PSX/PSP games on your vita:
      Just copy /pspemu/ directory NPS_browser created to the root of your vita(ux0/ur0/uma0 - depending which one are you using) and run Adrenaline. You'll see new game
      ----
      Usage Tutorial(using PKGi):
      1. Download PKGi homebrew from here, install on your vita: Please login or register to see this link.
      2. On your ux0 create pkgi directory and then create new text file and name it config.txt, its full location will look like this:
      ux0:/pkgi/config.txt
      3. Edit config.txt you just created and add this:
      Please login or register to see this code. NOTE: make sure it ends with new line/enter ! 
      NOTE2: Its parsed NPS database(vita games only), so its contents are more or less the same.
      4. Run PKGi homebrew and let it refresh the list. Now PKGi is ready to use.
      NOTE: Dont expect high download speeds, it's vita's hardware limitation.

How to contribute to NoPayStation?
      Please follow my other tutorial for that:
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By camadelean
      GUACAMELEE

TITTLE: GUACAMELEE
      ID: PCSE00033
      DEVELOPER: DRINKBOX STUDIOS
      REGION: USA

Hi comunity, there is my update for the game Guacamelee, the game dump was made with MaidumpTool, the download includes:
      Base game Game update Version 1.04 (the latest one, and the only dump available on the web) DLCs (Diablo's Domain and Costume Pack)  

Use Winrar to extrac downloaded files
      To install Base Game uses MaidumpTool - Put PCSE00033 inside mai folder
      To install Game Update - Move content inside PCSE00033_patch inside to game folder PCSE00033, accept files replace
      To Install DLC uses MaidumpTool - Put PCSE00033_addc inside mai folder, later with MaidumpTool change game mode to mode 5

Happy download, Enjoy