Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ckv1212

Definitely not Overwatch Pt.2 (Free to Play on Ps4)

l27ROht.png

For those who remember this thread :

I found something similar, Well I can't really say found because atm it's featured on PS4 store as free to play and there are 8.25 million players.

Isn't it obvious what they're copying... :kappa:

Just to clarify Not Overwatch was already a thing on the PC since 16.09.2016 so my Definitive not Overwatch is newer than Paladins.

Tho if you are really on the cheap side Paladins isn't that bad i played it when it first launched so no idea if it still is decent for a F2P FPS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Ravenstorm
      Looks like ATLUS realized their streaming policy made a lot of people upset and offered an apology.  They toned the limitations down some as well.  Personally, the biggest aggravation I had was with Demon (Persona lol) Fusion, because I wanted to screenshot a good combo I discovered and use it later when I was higher level.  Did you guys think the policy was overdoing it?
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      "When Persona 5 launched, we put out a set of video/streaming guidelines that we hoped would limit online spoilers for fans who have yet to play the game.
      To our surprise, we then saw numerous reactive news articles go up, opinion videos post, and received many emails asking us to please change our Persona 5 streaming/video policy. We recognize that our fans are the reason why the game is the major worldwide success it is, and we continue to want them to be able to enjoy the game without fear of being spoiled. However, we also heard your issues with the guidelines and have decided to revise them. Because we want to give players the most access to the game while respecting the original goal, we’re now asking players to refrain from streaming or posting video past
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. We also want to apologize to those of you who saw the previous guidelines blog post as threatening. We want to be transparent about what we do, and the reason we released the guidelines was to give streamers the right information up front. It was never our intention to threaten people with copyright strikes, but we clearly chose the wrong tone for how to communicate this.
      Lastly, we want to thank our fans around the world for supporting Persona 5 and ATLUS. The game is a global success because of your passion for the series, and we’re happy that so many of you are enjoying it"
      Please login or register to see this link.
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    • By ckv1212
      Sources :
    • By Ravenstorm
      Theme provided by Please login or register to see this link.

• By Ravenstorm

Looks like Nintendo dominated the sales charts in March 2017 and outsold the PS4 (800K) and XB1 (500K), with the Switch selling over 906,000 units.  This subject seems to be dominating the video game news across the entire web. It was said to be the "fastest-selling video game system in Nintendo history".  All for Zelda, Breath of the Wild, it seems, since they sold over 925,000 copies of the new popular Zelda game, while only 460,000 Wii U copies were sold.  $83,100,000 alone for one game + the $271,800,000 made from the console?  Let's not forget the long line of people waiting to buy one still.  That's insane.  $354,900,000 made in March alone.  Bravo, Nintendo, bravo. O_O
      I'm surprised, really, I thought the Wii U, would of played more into those stats, but I was dead wrong.  Leave it to Nintendo, the master of hype, to sell a console with (basically) only one exclusive game at launch!  Imagine if they released Pokémon Switch or something..there might even be riots for people want to buy a Switch at the early mornings!
      I can see the Switch sales dying down till the holidays though, but they surely will need a stronger line up with they want to keep that lead.  So far the Switch hasn't impressed me with it's weak mostly-ports lineup.  I mean, what the heck is Disgaea 5 "+ Expansion Pack" doing there?  I feel kind of cheated, since I'm a big Disgaea fan and I see what basically is an expansion of Disgaea on there. Hopefully that will be on PS4 as well.  Well, the Nintendo will get my business if they decided to bring the New Shin Megami Tensei overseas! 
      I still fear a weakening 3DS library may be coming as well, since the Switch is already being marketed as being somewhat "mobile".  I can see may accessories and console remakes in the future, knowing Nintendo.  >_<

(Oops, I noticed a related topic already made about this over month a ago.  Feel free to delete this.  I just woke up and didn't notice @_@)
    • By Ravenstorm
      My dream came true, and Blizzard unveiled their event and made a co-op campaign that further delves into Overwatch's rich backstory.  People laughed when I said Blizzard would do something like this, since it was "too much work" and "impossible to hope for". I can't wait to get back to them and get the "last laugh". Hehehe...
      I temporarily stopped playing Overwatch, hoping for some fresh new content to try, and it's here!  My only worry is that it's "limited", but I'm guessing Blizzard is testing our it's popularity first.  I sure hope to see more of this kind of thing in the future though!
      They are releasing some new skins, highlight intros, and emotes as well!  I'm already swooning over that new beautiful Mercy skin!  it's neat to see what the Overwatch Agents were supposed to look like in the past. 
      What do you guys think, does it get you pumped to play a different mode and have the opportunity finally explore some of the lore of Overwatch?
      Read more here: Please login or register to see this link.