Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ravenstorm

Persona 5 SMS App

Persona 5 IM App

Please login or register to see this link.

blu.png.4251e6642ec05aefd74a3355ab29cb4f.png

Don't know about you guys, but I thought this was really neat!  Now I can text with style! :3 You can change the color too.  Each color theme is based on a tarot card.

Huh thats a neat SMS App just too bad that nobody i know uses SMS anymore all WhatsApp,Telegram and other Online messenger services 

I'm a mobile phone noob so I was using nothing but Discord and Steam, but NOW...!  I'm going to text in style and force..err..convince my friends to check out this awesome app.  Most of them like Persona 5 so it shouldn't be too hard. :3

I never even used WhatsApp but for some reason my Email is spammed by it everyday.  Must be a scammer.

9 minutes ago, Ravenstorm said:

I never even used WhatsApp

Under what rock where you living ? :kannawot:

If you have a smartphone and internet there was basically no way around that app.

I mean why pay for SMS if you have like 3GB of Data and can send way more than the 1000 FREE SMS that you have on your contract.

I don't pay.  I use the internet and messengers for free.  Like I said, Discord and Steam.  But yeah, I probably won't be using this if it's not free.  On iPhone, I could just use people's email to send instant messages though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Yukiko
      You know that feeling when you are bored so you go to the WWW and look for stuff that might be interesting?
      Yes? Than you know how i was feeling today so i went on looking from some R34 Overw... uh ahm yeah i was looking for some art online 

Anyway i came across a Chinese game wit the name "Hero Mission" (can it be any more generic?) and i took a look at their site for the game.

Hey wait a moment is that Sephiroth,Girl McCree, Hawkeye Hanzo and RodhogXMadMax O_o

Hmm yeah that moment dosen't look like it could be froma other game *cough* Overwatch *cough*

Oh shall we take a look at Girl McCree? 

Oh i mean that is totally not McCree and the perfect armor for combat i am sure ^^ 

I mean okay art can be inspired and it's not like they only ripped of Overwatch (Sephiroth,Hawkeye Hazo and RodhogXMadMax)
      But wait there is more than just art and maps.

Here i made a small vid of a round that i played (Sorry just couldn't record any sound for some reason so enjoy some Persona 5 music )

Oh yeah did i mention that this all is on a MOBILE DEVICE?
      Sometimes you are just amazad and askig yourself "Is there something that China has not faked yet?"

You fell the urge to play this awesome 100% original game yourself?
      You are in luck the Beta is still going from the the 23.06.2017 till 30.06.2017
      You can grab the APK direct here: Please login or register to see this link.
      Or if you feel like you wanna torture yourself with Chinese and the bad Google translate than go here: Please login or register to see this link.
      (This is a joke thread obv you dufus)
    • By RyouBakura
      So Sega announced an hour ago of re-releases of classic games on mobile (.oth iOS and Andriod). This will take place on June 22, so in the next 24 hours. (Might not be for all regions)
      From Sega's site, the current games to get the the release are:
      Sonic Altered Beast Phantasy Star II Kid Chameleon Comix Zone Now if that's not enough to wet your pants, then get ready for more. According to SegaBits, there will be more releases coming soon, AND they will include, in addition to Mega Drive, games from the SG-1000, Master System, Game Gear, Please login or register to see this link. , and Dreamcast.

I am genuinely excited.  But I really hope they will implement the true meaning of the word "free".  (not against micro-transactions, but I don't want them all over the place)
    • By AlternativeZero

This is an updated Undub of Persona 2 Portable: Innocent Sin
      It will replace all of the English voiceovers with the original Japanese ones.
      Original Undub was 99% complete, it only didn’t undub the final cutscene which this update finally does.
      Credits:
      Somebody Special (Fluffy Kitty) – Original Undub
      AlternativeZero – Timing, TL and TLC
      Canzah – QC and Update Repack

How to install:
      Extract 7z/rar/zip Copy to your ISO folder for PSP/Vita or directory for PPSSPP Play Notes:
      To view the cutscene with subtitles you must set the video mode to “medium” or “original” instead of “wide” in the config.

• By Ravenstorm

Some people might think the Vita is "dying" or "dead" (boy does that lie annoy me), but look here, another JRPG will arrive on May 2nd (May 9th Europe though sorry)!  It's about a virtual world of high school students who are trapped by an AI diva against their (oblivious) will.  Seems like some kind of Matrix spin off, since some students were able to notice the "lie".  I'm really curious about the AI idol, I wonder if she is truly no good, or just lonely?  I want this game! 
      It's written by the Persona 2 author (get ready for a DARK PLOT?), and the gameplay is from the team who made Sword Art Online (you should recognize the combat immediately if you played SAO).  There is apparently 500 teammates to choose from, all with their own story.  Sounds pretty exciting!  The BIGGEST issue for me is that the game is DOWNLOAD ONLY.  I need to reconfigure my Vita since it's in Japanese mode now..X_X
      Game Homepage: Please login or register to see this link.
      Game Story Trailer: Please login or register to see this link.
      Evil (?) Idol:

• By Ravenstorm
      Looks like ATLUS realized their streaming policy made a lot of people upset and offered an apology.  They toned the limitations down some as well.  Personally, the biggest aggravation I had was with Demon (Persona lol) Fusion, because I wanted to screenshot a good combo I discovered and use it later when I was higher level.  Did you guys think the policy was overdoing it?
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      "When Persona 5 launched, we put out a set of video/streaming guidelines that we hoped would limit online spoilers for fans who have yet to play the game.
      To our surprise, we then saw numerous reactive news articles go up, opinion videos post, and received many emails asking us to please change our Persona 5 streaming/video policy. We recognize that our fans are the reason why the game is the major worldwide success it is, and we continue to want them to be able to enjoy the game without fear of being spoiled. However, we also heard your issues with the guidelines and have decided to revise them. Because we want to give players the most access to the game while respecting the original goal, we’re now asking players to refrain from streaming or posting video past
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. We also want to apologize to those of you who saw the previous guidelines blog post as threatening. We want to be transparent about what we do, and the reason we released the guidelines was to give streamers the right information up front. It was never our intention to threaten people with copyright strikes, but we clearly chose the wrong tone for how to communicate this.
      Lastly, we want to thank our fans around the world for supporting Persona 5 and ATLUS. The game is a global success because of your passion for the series, and we’re happy that so many of you are enjoying it"
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________