Sign in to follow this  
Yukiko

mega.nz 【Dragon Force 2】【English Patched】【NTSC-JP-TNW】

Dragon Force II

English Patched

CZokPUp.jpg

Download: 

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

INFO:

You need WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer to extract the archive.

Packaged as RAR5

Based on this Please login or register to see this link.

Password: [email protected]

Size: 470 MB compressed

Format: bin, .cue

Tested on: NTSC-JP Sega Saturn Model 2 with Pseudo Saturn Kai

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Hi! Thanks for the upload. I can´t get it to work on my modded Saturn. It freezes when you go to the map screen for the first time during the play. Has anyone else tried?

Thanks a lot in advance

can't seem to uncompress file, keeps telling me password is incorrect

UPDATE:

Nevermind, didn't realize it had to actually be typed and not cut and pasted. Thank you

Edited by xdream000

Seems to be defective. On Yabause, when I play as Bartz, the screen goes black right before I fight the Topaz leader. If I use SSF, the same thing happens when I'm about to battle Delcia. Very annoying.

Wow, I haven't used Yabause in 6 years. Is it still getting updates? Because it was very shitty last time I tried it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Sega GT Online
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.2
      Please Note: The Online stuff was not tested and if you want to get that running your own your own sorry, but all the offline stuff works fine and is a pretty good gran turismo clone
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original region, but I'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U. It should work on all original xboxs regardless.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
      Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2
      Please Note: The single player offline stuff was the only thing tested and that all works fine so you don't need xbox live to play the game just to go online and play with others. However I did not test any of the xbox live stuff as I'm not set up to do that. If you want to play this online then your own your own there sorry :(
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original region, but I'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U. It should work on all original xboxs regardless.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Burnout 2: Point of Impact
      Info:
      As far as I'm aware this is not the developer's cut of the game as there isn't any dev's cut messages in the menus and such but, the only covers I could find for the US where for the dev's cut ones soo maybe it cam out in PAL regions first and the was re-cut for the US market or maybe this is a PAL copy as because this has been patched not by me i have no idea what region it is... If anyone has more info on this please let me know.
      Cover Scans: