NextGenRoms

Let me see if I can remember them all, i added a date to the title cause i might update this thread some other day and a staff member might notice it.

FORUM

As i said in another post, INTERNATIONALIZE the forum!

Create a section for the most spoken languages (like the community hangout, where we could point people to what they're looking for in the english sections and help them, but talking in their languages in their respective sections so there's no need to duplicate content in each language, we would just use the english content already present)

These are the top 10 languages in order from most spoken in the world to least spoken:

1. Chinese (depending on number of users)
  2. Spanish (I recommend this to gather more users)
  3. English (Default)
  4. Hindi (depending on number of users)
  5. Arabic (depending on number of users)
  6. Portuguese (I recommend this to gather more users, I speak Portuguese so i could help you translate stuff if needed)
  7. Bengali (depending on number of users)
  8. Russian (I recommend this to gather more users)
  9. Japanese (depending on number of users)
  10. Punjabi/Lahnda (depending on number of users)

And then add more common languages such as German and French to gather more users as well

Find trusted users who speak each language and make them Moderators for each individual section

CHAT

Create tabs in the chat for the different languages, so people won't spam the chat in different languages at the same time, right now there's "Chatbox" and "Announcement" there could be:

• Announcement
  • Chat ENG
  • Chat ESP
  • Chat POR
  • Chat PYC
  • Chat DEU
  • Chat FRA

These are:

• Chat ENGlish
  • Chat ESPañol
  • Chat PORtuguês
  • Chat PYCский
  • Chat DEUtsche
  • Chat FRAnçais

Pусский = Russian

NGR COINS

Give bigger prizes and more NGR Coins in general to compensate for the increase of items in the store and award costs

STORE

Site Background Imagesunlockable by purchasing them with NGR coins, this category would have no images unlockable by Donation Milestones

Official Site Background Images, created by the community and staff, users can't upload their own, this is an Official Feature, the simpler designs would be unlockable by NGR coins and the cooler looking designs would be unlockable with Donation Milestones (see DONATION MILESTONES below)

Official Avatar Frames, a frame around the avatar in diferent styles and colours, users can't upload their own, this is an Official Feature, like Official Site Background Images simpler designs would be unlockable by NGR coins and the cooler designs would be unlockable with Donation Milestones

Official Signatures, like everything Official the simpler designs would be unlockable with NGR coins and the cooler designs would be unlockable with Donation Milestones

Official Themes, same as above, users can't upload their own, this is an Official Feature

Official Emoticon/Emoticon Pack, same as above, users can't upload their own, this is an Official Feature

Free Awards, anyone can choose multiple of these, so a user can tell the world which platforms they own (platforms are in order of release date in their own company)

Spoiler

• PC
  • PS1
  • PS2
  • PS2 Slim
  • PSP
  • PS3 
  • PS3 Slim
  • PSP Go
  • PS Vita
  • PS4
  • PS4 Slim
  • PS4 Pro
  • Xbox
  • Xbox360
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox One S
  • Xbox One X
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Nintendo Game Boy
  • Nintendo Super Entertainment System
  • Nintendo 64
  • Nintendo Game Boy Color
  • Nintendo Game Boy Advance
  • Nintendo GameCube
  • Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP
  • Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo Game Boy Micro
  • Nintendo DS Lite
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Nintendo DSi
  • Nintendo DSi XL
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • Nintendo Wii U
  • Nintendo Wii Mini
  • Nintendo 2DS
  • Nintendo New 3DS XL
  • Nintendo New 3DS
  • Nintendo Switch
  • Nintendo 2DS XL
  • Sega Master System
  • Sega Genesis
  • Sega Game Gear
  • Sega Genesis Nomad
  • Sega Genesis CDX
  • Sega Saturn
  • Sega Dreamcast
  • Atari 2600
  • Atari 5200
  • Atari 7800
  • Atari Lynx
  • Atari Jaguar
  • SNK Neo Geo Pocket
  • SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color
  • Bandai Apple Pippin

Paid Awards

• My first Award (10 NGR Coins)
  • Centurion (100 NGR Coins)
  • Casual Gamer (200 NGR Coins)
  • 300 (as in the movie ;) 300 NGR Coins)
  • Gamer (500 NGR Coins)
  • Core Gamer (750 NGR Coins)
  • Average Joe(1000 NGR Coins)
  • Hardcore Gamer (1250 NGR Coins)
  • Gaming Addict (5000 NGR Coins)
  • Over 9000! (9001 NGR Coins)
  • Gaming Enthusiast (7500 NGR Coins)
  • Well Dressed (10 Thousand NGR Coins)
  • Villa Owner (100 thousand NGR Coins)
  • Rich (500 Thousand NGR Coins)
  • Really Rich (1 Million NGR Coins)
  • Stupid Rich (1 Billion NGR Coins)
  • 1.21 GigaWatts (1.21 Billion (1210000000) NGR Coins)
  • Unbelievably Rich (1 Trillion NGR Coins)
  • I Own This Place!  (5 Trillion NGR Coins)

CONTESTS

• The copyright of the content has to belong to the user who submitted it, that means, the user has to make it himself/herself
  • Content can't be offensive
  • The winner of the contest will get NGR coins and his content unlocked for free even if the content is chosen as a Donation Milestone and the user isn't a donator
  • In the future if the site is profitable there could be real money prizes even if low

Site Background Image Design, content can be of any kind and theme

Official Site Background Image Design, same applies here, content has to fit the overall theme of the site (ROMs/Games/Downloads)

Official Avatar Frames Design, the designs would have to fit the different themes of the site

Official Site Signatures Design has to fit the overall theme of the site (ROMS/GAMES/DOWNLOADS)

Official Theme Design, same as Official Site Signatures

Award Design, users would come up with an award name, cost AND image design

Emoticon/Emoticon Pack, users would design AND pick a shortcut for their design, like (:example:)

DONATION MILESTONES

(Donations would be accumulated, This would incentivize users to donate!)

Donated 10$  - TIER 1 Content Unlocked - Official Site Background Image 1, Official Avatar Frame 1, Official Signature 1

Donated 25$ - TIER 2 Content Unlocked - Official Site Background Image 2, Official Avatar Frame 2, Official Signature 2

Donated 50$ - TIER 3 Content Unlocked - Official Site Background Image 3, Official Avatar Frame 3, Official Signature 3

Donated 100$ - TIER 4 Content Unlocked - Official Site Background Image 4, Official Avatar Frame 4, Official Signature 4

Donated 150$TIER 5 Content Unlocked - Official Site Background Image 5, Official Avatar Frame 5, Official Signature 5

and so on....

DONATIONS

Per Month Donation 5$ - Access to Exclusive Official NGR Links (This would also accumulate, so 2 months would unlock TIER 1 content)

EXCLUSIVE DONATOR/VIP LINKS

Part of the donation money would go to buy a premium account on a good File Hosting site without download limit so users in the Uploader Group could use this account to upload stuff and only members of the "Per Month Donation Group" could have access to these links, as the account would cost money per month and it isn't an one time purchase, so one time donators shouldn't have access to this

Once a user stops their per month donation the user loses his/her access to these links

TOPIC/POST CREATION

Add more formatting options such as spacing between line brakes, sometimes i wish the line breakes wheren't so big, so instead of asking the admin to resize it and change it for everyone why not give this option to the users

Add button for creation of Tables, we select the number of columns and the number of rows we want and it makes it automatically, then we fill the columns and rows as we wish

Add button to remove any format from selected text, the existing pop-up is too quick and i might want to remove the format later

Replace the "more colors..." option with a color wheel, WAY more colors and WAY more costumization, leave the preset colors as they are though, but once we click "more colors..." a color wheel opens instead of that color grid menu

Add more fonts, windows fonts or not, if they're free and have no copyright it shouldn't be a problem for the site to use them

Make it possible to resize the Topic/Post editor, i'm constantly scrolling up and down just to format my text cause the topic/post is off-screen

Make it possible to resize the quick reply window

Let us delete our own topics, if we messed up or no longer want our topic up we can simply delete them this way user start to self-moderate and reduce the workload on moderators and administrators

Let us move our own topics, if we accidently posted a topic in the wrong section we can simply move it where we want it, IF A MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR MOVES IT HIMSELF/HERSELF THE USER CAN NO LONGER MOVE THE THREAD, this way it prevents users from abusing this system, this also reduces the workload on moderators and administrators because users start to self-moderate

Let us edit tags freely, at the moment we can't write between tags to add a new one or move tag positions around, being able to do this would be really cool

ACHIEVEMENTS

This would be a new system and i have no idea if it is hard to implement or if it is even possible, all the unlocked achievements would appear in the user's profile and upon unlocking an achievement the user would get a reward in NGR Coins, the user could also pick 1 achievement to display in their post info in general  (where user name/avatar/status/group is located)

• My first Post - Make 1 Post (+5 NGR coins)
  • Ten Posts - Make 10 Posts (+15 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Posts - Make 100 Posts (+100 NGR coins)
  • One Thousand Posts - Make 1000 Posts (+200 NGR coins)
  • Ten Thousand Posts - Make 10000 Posts (+300 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Thousand Posts - Make 100000 Posts (+550 NGR coins)
  • Five Hundred Thousand Posts - Make 500000 Posts (+1000 NGR coins)
  • One Million Posts - Make 1000000 Posts (+2500 NGR coins)

Topics

• My first Topic - Make 1 Topic (+10 NGR coins)
  • Ten Topics - Make 10 Posts (+100 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Topics- Make 100 Posts (+200 NGR coins)
  • One Thousand Topics - Make 1000 Posts (+300 NGR coins)
  • Ten Thousand Topics - Make 10000 Posts (+400 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Thousand Topics - Make 100000 Posts (+650 NGR coins)
  • Five Hundred Thousand Topics - Make 500000 Posts (+1100 NGR coins)
  • One Million PTopics - Make 1000000 Posts (+2600 NGR coins)

Yearly

• Valentine's <3 (2018/2019/2020...) - Login on 14 February 20XX
  • Happy Easter! (2018/2019/2020...)- Login on this day, check your calendar
  • April Fool's! (2018/2019/2020...)- Login on 1 April 20XX
  • Halloween (2018/2019/2020...)- Login on 31 October 20XX
  • Thanks Giving (2017/2018/2019/2020...)- Login on this day, check your calendar
  • Merry Christmas! (2017/2018/2019/2020...)- Login on 25 December 20XX
  • Happy New Year 2018! (2017/2018)- Login on 31 December 2017 or 1 January 2018
  • Happy New Year 2019! (2018/2019)- Login on 31 December 2018 or 1 January 2019
  • Happy New Year 2020! (2019/2020)- Login on 31 December 2019 or 1 January 2020

Store

• My first Purchase - Make 1 purchase from the store using your NGR coins (+5 NGR coins)
  • Ten Purchases - Purchase 10 Items (+10 NGR coins)
  • Twenty Five Purchases - Purchase 25 Items (+15 NGR coins)
  • Fifty Purchases - Purchase 50 Items (+25 NGR coins)
  • Seventy Five Purchases - Purchase 75 Items (+50 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Purchases - Purchase 100 Items (+75 NGR coins)
  • Award collector - Purchase every Award available (+100 NGR coins)
  • Site Background Image Collector - Purchase every Site Background Image available with NGR coins (+100 NGR coins)
  • Official Site Background Image Collector - Purchase every Official Site Background Image available with NGR coins (+100 NGR coins)
  • Official Site Background Image Collector VIP - Aquire every Official Site Background Image through Donation Milestones (+200 NGR coins)
  • Official Avatar Frame Collector - Purchase every Official Avatar Frame available with NGR coins (+100 NGR coins)
  • Official Avatar Frame Collector VIP - Aquire every Official Avatar Frame through Donation Milestones (+200 NGR coins)
  • Official Signature Collector - Purchase every Official Signature available with NGR coins (+100 NGR coins)
  • Official Signature Collector VIP - Aquire every Official Signature through Donation Milestones (+200 NGR coins)
  • Official Theme Collector - Purchase every Official Theme available with NGR coins (+100 NGR coins)
  • Official Theme Collector VIP - Aquire every Official Theme through Donation Milestones (+200 NGR coins)
  • Official Emoticon Collector - Purchase every Official Emoticon available with NGR coins (+100 NGR coins)
  • Official Emoticon Collector VIP - Aquire every Official Emoticon through Donation Milestones (+200 NGR coins)
  • Official Emoticon Pack Collector - Purchase every Official Emoticon Pack available with NGR coins (+100 NGR coins)
  • Official Emoticon Pack Collector VIP - Aquire every Official Emoticon Pack through Donation Milestones (+200 NGR coins)
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Okay this is gonna take a while

tumblr_or495dcOOI1wr1tcto1_500.gif

First off all written here is just MY opinion and not the one of the other admins.

About "FORUM":

To not make this long just look up what i wrote in the Staff section.

But a TLDR; For now we will keep it English no other special language sub-forums.

About "CHAT":

NO i am against that the chat should stay how it is. More chats will just make it confusing and people from other chats will still come to the main English chat and ask for help and what not.

Because the other chats tent to get less people chatting so the feel like they need INSTA help. Trust me i am coming from a forum with Mulit-Lang chats and it always ends like that.

And if you really need something than you can ask it on the Forums that's what it is for and not the Chatbox.

About "NGR COINS":

If there will be more Paid Awards sure we can adjust that.

About "STORE": 

Backgrounds: Should stay like there are no reason to hide em behind a paywall or what not. Everyone has the same options so nobody feels left out.

About the frame i have already thought about giving this ONLY to Donators and the Staff will look into it. 

Signature: Everyone is free to use his own avatar ne reason to have that also behind a paywall seems just pointless to me. 

Themes: There is already enough themes to choose from and @ckv1212 and myself are working a a new one. Users can't upload them anyway thats just something Admins can do over the AdminCP

Emotes same as above. I already add emotes from time to time and i am always open for requests from the members.

Free Awards : What you listed is just way to much for my taste i would be okay with something more General like: Sony,Nintendo,Sega,Microsoft,SNK,Atari etc

Paid Awards:  Most of those sound good to me would just need someone to make the little icons for us and i am sure we can put em up.

About "CONTESTS"

I am not sure what you mean by that? Something like a SOTM (Signature of the Month) concept?

I would say contests about "Make a Emote" or "Make a Award" where you win NGR Coins for beeing the winner and getting the Award/Emote added should be okay.

About "DONATION MILESTONES"

We have something planed for milestones but first off we need donations to get in the 50$ now took almost the whole life-time of the site.

Leechers ain't the best donators ^^

And as i said already above i am against the idea of unlocking Backgrounds etc.

About "DONATIONS"

I don't like that idea at all feels kinda shitty towards the normal user that there might be stuff locked behind a paywall.

If i where a user in such a forum i would probably leave and look for one without that kind of stuff.

Like mentioned above in the "Frame" part i think about adding a colored frame with a custom Usergroup for Donators.

That would be something like this:

10$: Brown Frame and Small Donor group

30$: Silver Frame and Donor group

100$: Gold Frame and Big Donor group

200$: IDK yet frame and Forum Donor God group

About "EXCLUSIVE DONATOR/VIP LINKS"

Like mentioned above i am not a fan of this idea at all so this would make this pointless.

About "TOPIC/POSTS CREATION"

This is a Part for @ckv1212 as he manges that Part of the Forums so all mentions go to him

I don't wanna fuck anything up :lul: 

About "ACHIEVEMENTS"

Sounds just like Awards to me like the ones you get for reaching a REP Level that we have right now.

I am sure we can add more of those but how hard that would be no idea again @ckv1212 would be the one to ask.

And to close this off a few words off me direct.

I liked quite a few of the ideas and i hope i don't went to rude on you when i was/am against something. If you feel so than please excuse me :<3: that was not my intention to make you feel so.

~Yukiko

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the constructive feedback! Now let me explain!

My text will be formated like this \\BLUE COLOR, BOLD AND IN ALL CAPS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About "STORE": 

Backgrounds: Should stay like there are no reason to hide em behind a paywall or what not. Everyone has the same options so nobody feels left out. \\THESE BACKGROUNDS WOULD BE OFFICIAL BACKGROUNDS NOT COMMON BACKGROUNDS, THOSE WOULD BE UNLOCKABLE WITH NGR COINS, NGR COINS HAVE ALMOST NO MEANING AT PRESENT TIME SO THIS WOULD INCENTIVIZE USERS TO USE THE STORE AND GET NGR COINS!

About the frame i have already thought about giving this ONLY to Donators and the Staff will look into it. \\I'M FINE WITH THIS BEING A DONATORS ONLY FEATURES

Signature: Everyone is free to use his own avatar ne reason to have that also behind a paywall seems just pointless to me. \\AGAIN THESE WOULD BE OFFICIAL SIGNATURES, THE USERS COULD STILL UPLOAD THEIR OWN, BUT IF THEY WANT TO USE NGR'S DESIGNS THEY GOTTA BUY THEM

Themes: There is already enough themes to choose from and @ckv1212 and myself are working a a new one. Users can't upload them anyway thats just something Admins can do over the AdminCP \\EXACTLY USERS SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO UPLOAD THEM THEMSELVES, THEMES WOULD ONLY BE ADDED IF A USER WON A CONTEST, THE SIMPLER THEMES WOULD BE BOUGHT THROUGH NGR COINS, THE COOLER ONES WOULD BE BOUGHT THROUGH DONATION MILESTONES

Emotes same as above. I already add emotes from time to time and i am always open for requests from the members. \\ONCE AGAIN, HIDING SOME EMOTES BEHIND THE STORE WOULD INCENTIVIZE THE USERS TO SAVE COINS AND USE THE STORE, TO "UPGRADE" THEIR SITE'S EXPERIENCE, EMOTES AND PACKS WOULD ONLY BE ADDED IF A USER WON A CONTEST

Free Awards : What you listed is just way to much for my taste i would be okay with something more General like: Sony,Nintendo,Sega,Microsoft,SNK,Atari etc \\THIS IS VERY UNDERSTANDABLE, SO I SEE YOUR POINT

Paid Awards:  Most of those sound good to me would just need someone to make the little icons for us and i am sure we can put em up. \\AWESOME! GLAD YOU LIKED THEM

About "CONTESTS"

I am not sure what you mean by that? Something like a SOTM (Signature of the Month) concept? \\I MEANT, THE USERS WHO APPLIED TO THE CONTEST WOULD CREATE A SIGNATURE FOR THE FORUM, THE STAFF WOULD PICK THE BEST SIGNATURE AND MAKE IT OFFICIAL, THAT MEANS IT WOULD BE BOUGHT THROUGH THE STORE, AND IF THE DESIGN WAS REALLY REALLY COOL IT WOULD BE UNLOCKED THROUGH A DONATION MILESTONE, THE WINNER WOULD GET A NGR COIN PRIZE AND HIS SUBMITTED CONTENT UNLOCKED FOR FREE, SO HE/SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO BUY HIS/HER OWN WORK, EVEN IF IT IS FOR DONATORS ONLY

I would say contests about "Make a Emote" or "Make a Award" where you win NGR Coins for beeing the winner and getting the Award/Emote added should be okay. \\AWESOME! 2 THINGS YOU'RE OK WITH xD

About "DONATIONS"

I don't like that idea at all feels kinda shitty towards the normal user that there might be stuff locked behind a paywall. \\PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME, THESE USERS WOULDN'T GET EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, ONLY EXCLUSIVE LINKS, SO EACH GAME WOULD HAVE A NORMAL LINK LIKE "MEGA" AND THEN AN OFFICIAL LINK FOR THESE USERS TO DOWNLOAD FROM, THEY WOULD BE CONTRIBUTING TO THE SITE AND THE FILE HOST ACCOUNT SO THEY DESERVE A "BONUS"

Like mentioned above in the "Frame" part i think about adding a colored frame with a custom Usergroup for Donators.

That would be something like this:

10$: Brown Frame and Small Donor group \\NOT BROWN! BRONZE!!!

30$: Silver Frame and Donor group

100$: Gold Frame and Big Donor group

200$: IDK yet frame and Forum Donor God group \\DIAMOND COLOR DUH! OR PLATINUM xD, BUT THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO DIFERENTIATE FROM SILVER

About "EXCLUSIVE DONATOR/VIP LINKS"

Like mentioned above i am not a fan of this idea at all so this would make this pointless. \\ALREADY COMMENTED AND EXPLAINED ON "DONATIONS"

About "ACHIEVEMENTS"

Sounds just like Awards to me like the ones you get for reaching a REP Level that we have right now. \\ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOT QUITE LIKE AWARDS, BECAUSE AWARDS YOU HAVE TO BUY/UNLOCK WITH NGR COINS, ACHIEVEMENTS YOU HAVE TO DO ACTIONS IN THE FORUM, THEY'RE VERY DIFFERENT, WHAT DOES "LOGIN DURING CHRISTMAS 2017" HAVE TO DO WITH "MY FIRST AWARD (10 NGR COINS)"?

I am sure we can add more of those but how hard that would be no idea again @ckv1212 would be the one to ask.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I made you understand my way of thinking better, and you might not like paywalls but sometimes they're necessary and these are not that intrusive, they don't affect the users experience at all they're all cosmetic except for the exclusive 5$ per month premium links

• Upvote 1

Overall I like most of the things you say, except the paywall and to be honest the only reason I become an active member of this forum was due to the lack of them and the spirit of keeping the forum as clean as possible (aggressive adds, windows that pop up, click three times just to see a post then another 3 times to get a link, so on). The only incentive should be to help the forum not to get extra stuff, but in this is the admins desition.

About the language chat im against it, it would alienate users, but the sub-forum sections may work, just not sure if is worth implementing them now (like how many X speakers are on the forum ? hard to tell at this moment) but I think is worth planning to check pros/cons.

Anyway any and every opinion is always welcome, it bring new light to topics we havent even think about it or possible solutions to the ones we have.

ps. I kind of dig the brown frame.

• Upvote 4

My tired burning eyes can't read all of that right now but I think the chat is fine as is.  I like the idea of having more buyable stuff like frames, themes, and avatar borders though.  A lot of this stuff was mentioned in another thread, I think.  My sleep deprived brain can't remember where at the moment though.  Most of all I think the shop needs work..to be honest, I forgot it existed. 

Like Fixy said, I also like this forum because it's chill and down to earth with no scary ads or gross banners to duck around. ^.^

Avi is a keeper member I see, lots of energy and ideas, can't let leave! Stay and play with us! :D

• Like 1

I'm also against ads, that's why we must find a way to make users WANT to donate, and people will want to donate if they get cool COSMETIC stuff that doesn't affect other users and doesn't give them any advantage!

That's another story for the monthly paying users, who'd get exclusive access to a private and official host server, that's what they're paying for though... KEEP IN MIND other users would still get access to mega.nz links or whatever.

Example:

Official uploader posts would contain an exclusive link only accessable by monthly paying users and a mega.nz link for normal users

I think trying to profit from the "content" available on here, at all, from a forum of this nature, could be a risky feature.  Since the paying downloaders would receive "special links" to a "private host", that puts the forum donations into the category of "paying for content" instead of paying for the forum.

I think the donation system works nicely, since it can be specifically kept under the form of a "tip" for the forum itself that is specifically used for the forum's monthly bandwidth/server costs.  

If I'm reading your post right, you are suggesting that the administration adds a "premium download service" for users that pay monthly on here?  Paying for "premium uploads" at all, in my opinion, easily gets into the territory of profiting off of the "content" here, and less so the forum itself.  That could, I think, cause unnecessary problems for the administration.  Because, you know, once money is involved, things always get more tricky..

As for deleting whole topics, I think that should be left to the mod/admin teams.  I think that is what the Graveyard is for anyway.  In the case of mods being too lazy or overburdened, they could just take on more mods that don't mind clicking on a button to move a thread.  ^^;

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great work, I think we could do this manually

On 14/07/2017 at 8:14 AM, Avi said:

ACHIEVEMENTS

This would be a new system and i have no idea if it is hard to implement or if it is even possible, all the unlocked achievements would appear in the user's profile and upon unlocking an achievement the user would get a reward in NGR Coins, the user could also pick 1 achievement to display in their post info in general  (where user name/avatar/status/group is located)

• My first Post - Make 1 Post (+5 NGR coins)
  • Ten Posts - Make 10 Posts (+15 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Posts - Make 100 Posts (+100 NGR coins)
  • One Thousand Posts - Make 1000 Posts (+200 NGR coins)
  • Ten Thousand Posts - Make 10000 Posts (+300 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Thousand Posts - Make 100000 Posts (+550 NGR coins)
  • Five Hundred Thousand Posts - Make 500000 Posts (+1000 NGR coins)
  • One Million Posts - Make 1000000 Posts (+2500 NGR coins)

Topics

• My first Topic - Make 1 Topic (+10 NGR coins)
  • Ten Topics - Make 10 Posts (+100 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Topics- Make 100 Posts (+200 NGR coins)
  • One Thousand Topics - Make 1000 Posts (+300 NGR coins)
  • Ten Thousand Topics - Make 10000 Posts (+400 NGR coins)
  • One Hundred Thousand Topics - Make 100000 Posts (+650 NGR coins)
  • Five Hundred Thousand Topics - Make 500000 Posts (+1100 NGR coins)
  • One Million Topics - Make 1000000 Posts (+2600 NGR coins)

https://nextgenroms.com/forum/141-community-opportunity/

I will later make a thread dedicated to achievements 

User will reply to my topic saying I have made x posts and I will give them coins.These whole suggestions will need some thinking by the staff B|