Citra Unofficial Build

1030px-Citra.svg.png

INFO

Tested AND WORKING

Type: Citra Speed GL SSE3 10/July/2017

Unpacked Size: 27.7MB

Packed Size: 8.02MB

MISSING SYSTEM ARCHIVES AND SHARED FONTS FIX: Please login or register to see this link.

Note 1: Extract the "user" folder next to the "citra.exe" file inside Citra's Main Folder, NOT inside another folder!

Note 2: These fix files also work with the Official Builds (Citra/Nightly/Bleeding Edge)

Compressed using RAR5. Version 5+ of WinRar is recommended!

Password: aviven

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, dam_ said:

Would be extremely appreciative if you know where I could get the source code, I have my own version of citra tailored specifically for craptop.

Sorry i can't help you with that, this is a chinese build, i don't think they would share their source code.

• Upvote 2

On 7/13/2017 at 6:24 PM, dam_ said:

Bah Humbug.

I forgot to mention, if you were looking for the official source code, not the unofficial build's source code, you can find it on Please login or register to see this link.  < link

• Upvote 1

The emulator is very buggy and slow on some games.  Best to take it with a beta tester attitude I think!  Still, really nice to see it coming along!

Awesome work with the pokemon hackroms ^^.where do i download a nice citra? i have one that says BEST CITRA BUILD EVER but the game stops.

thank so much for this files i was very concern about this . because i dont have a physical 3ds available

10 hours ago, Shahu said:

thank so much for this files i was very concern about this . because i dont have a physical 3ds available

The newest release of Citra runs games absolutely flawlessly, so make sure you have the newest version!

Find the the newest and most optimal nightly builds here - Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

it doesnt work, i dowload de files, and dont work i have a Macbook,  can somebody help me please

17 hours ago, joel1994 said:

it doesnt work, i dowload de files, and dont work i have a Macbook,  can somebody help me please

This is probably based off the Windows version of Citra; therefore, won't work on Mac.

11 hours ago, RyouBakura said:

This is probably based off the Windows version of Citra; therefore, won't work on Mac.

but i saw citra working in a Mac, it dosent matter.

Yes, if you're using the Mac version. What works on one OS doesn't work on the other, .exe is not equal to .dmg or whatever file extension they use for Mac.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RyouBakura

#.
      .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth   Please login or register to see this link. .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce   Please login or register to see this link. .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption   Please login or register to see this link. A.
      Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia   Please login or register to see this link. Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica   Please login or register to see this link. Auto Modellista   Please login or register to see this link. B.
      Baroque   Please login or register to see this link. Blood Will Tell   Please login or register to see this link. C.
      D.
      Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME2   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution STR!KE   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution X   Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution X2   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Fever   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Fusion   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Max   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage MegaMiX   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2   Please login or register to see this link. Dark Cloud   Please login or register to see this link. Dark Cloud 2   Please login or register to see this link. DDR FESTIVAL -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX -Dance Dance Revolution 6thMIX   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX2 -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX2 -Dance Dance Revolution 7thMIX-   Please login or register to see this link. Digimon World: Data Squad   Please login or register to see this link. Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride   Please login or register to see this link. Driver: Parallel Lines   Please login or register to see this link. E.
      F.
      Fatal Frame III: The Tormented   Please login or register to see this link. Fighting for One Piece   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy X International   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy X-2   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy XII   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy XII International Zodica Job System   Please login or register to see this link. G.
      Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex   Please login or register to see this link. God of War 2   Please login or register to see this link. Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Seoul   Please login or register to see this link. Grand Theft Auto III   Please login or register to see this link. H.
      I.
      Initial D: Special Stage   Please login or register to see this link. J.
      K.
      Kaido Racer   Please login or register to see this link. Kaido Racer 2   Please login or register to see this link. L.
      La Pucelle: Tactics   Please login or register to see this link. Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King   Please login or register to see this link. M.
      Manhunt 2 UNCUT   Please login or register to see this link. Mega Man X8   Please login or register to see this link. Michigan: Report From Hell   Please login or register to see this link. N.
      Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Underground J-Tune   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Underground 2 Sha_Do   Please login or register to see this link. O.
      Odin Sphere   Please login or register to see this link. Okami   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Grand Adventure   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Grand Battle   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Pirate's Carnival   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Round the Land   Please login or register to see this link. P.
      Persona 3 FES   Please login or register to see this link. Persona 4   Please login or register to see this link. Q.
      R.
      Radiata Stories   Please login or register to see this link. Rogue Galaxy   Please login or register to see this link. Rogue Trooper   Please login or register to see this link. Rule of Rose   Please login or register to see this link. S.
      Samurai Champloo Sidetracked   Please login or register to see this link. SegaAges 2500 Vol. 27 - Panzer Dragoon   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow Hearts: From the New World   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga   Please login or register to see this link. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time   Please login or register to see this link. Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity   Please login or register to see this link. Suffering: Ties That Bind, The   Please login or register to see this link. Suikoden IV   Please login or register to see this link. Suikoden V   Please login or register to see this link. T.
      Tales of the Abyss   Please login or register to see this link. Tales of Legendia   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero   Please login or register to see this link. Triggerheart Exelica   Please login or register to see this link. U.
      V.
      Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria   Please login or register to see this link. W.
      X.
      Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht   Please login or register to see this link. Xenosaga Episode 2: Jenseits von Gut und Böse   Please login or register to see this link. Xenosaga Episode 3: Also Sprach Zarathustra   Please login or register to see this link. Y.
      Yakuza   Please login or register to see this link. Yakuza 2   Please login or register to see this link. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution   Please login or register to see this link. Z.

Homebrew:
      S.
    • By RyouBakura

Genre: Role-Playing Game
      Size (compressed): 18 MB
      Size (uncompressed): 64 MB
      Link:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.
    • By RyouBakura

Genre: Real-Time Strategy
      Size (compressed): 28 MB
      Size (uncompressed): 64 MB
      Link:
    • By RyouBakura

Genre: Real-Time Strategy
      Size (compressed): 11 MB
      Size (uncompressed): 32 MB
      Link:
    • By TheRadziu
      What is NoPayStation and everything about it is already explained at main NPS thread Please login or register to see this link. . This tutorial will cover:
      -Bringing back downloading from PlayStation store AND/OR Activating your 3.60 VITA,
      -Creating zRIF (converting nonpdrm/nopsmdrm licenses to NoPayStation format),
      -Obtaining PKG links from your PlayStation account.
      Bringing back downloading from PlayStation Store and/or Activating your console on 3.60:
      1. Download both ReNpDRM plugins: Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.      Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.   
      2. Transfer both plugins to your vita ( ur0:/tai or ux0:/tai, depending where you store your plugins and config.txt )
      3. Edit config.txt in tai directory, add renpdrm.skprx under *KERNEL and restore.suprx under *ALL. Like this:
      Please login or register to see this code. 4. Now reboot your console (in order to load new config.txt and plugins)
      5. THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL. SKIP IF YOUR CONSOLE IS ALREADY ACTIVATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT.
      a) Open Settings app -> PlayStation Network -> System Activation -> Game . You should see "Activating complete".
      b) Open renpdrm log. It should say if act.dat was created and everything spoofed. This log file can be found at:  ur0:data/renpdrm_log.txt
      6. Now you should be able to download from PSS again. 
      IMPORTANT NOTE: NoNpDRM MIGHT cause some issues with ReNpDRM. If that happens, each time you want to download something from PSS, you need to disable NoNpDRM and reboot your console first.
      You can disable NoNpDRM plugin by adding # in front of its line in config.txt like this: #ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
      Remember to re-enable the NoNpDRM plugin after you're done downloading your stuff! 

Creating zRIF keys:
      IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to generate proper zRIF you need to use NoNpDRM/NoPSMdrm generated licenses ! ORIGINAL WORK.BIN / *.RIF FILES WONT WORK!
      Easy method / for single files:
      Go to this website: Please login or register to see this link.                        
      Simply upload work.bin or 6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif and press convert. 
      Harder method / for batch zRIF making:                               
      1. Download make_key from here: Please login or register to see this link.
      2. Go to the directory where your nonpdrm/nopsmdrm licenses (or nonpdrm games with work.bin files) are located.
      3. Transfer make_key.exe there. Now hold shift and press right mouse button while being inside the directory, select "Open command prompt here"
      4. Now you have two options:
      - if you want to generate key for only one file type - `make_key file.rif/.bin > keys.txt` - for example `make_key work.bin > keys.txt` or `make_key somefile . rif > keys.txt`
      - if you want to generate zRIF keys for all found . rif files in directory and its subdirectories paste this command there:
      for /f "tokens=*" %B in ('dir /S /B *.rif') do make_key "%B" >> keys.txt
      - same goes for all work.bin files found in directory and subdirectories:
      for /f "tokens=*" %B in ('dir /S /B work.bin') do make_key "%B" >> keys.txt
      5. Open key.txt file. It'll contain zRIF key/keys and their productID and file location.

Obtaining PKG links:
      For this step you don't need a 3.60 vita, all actions are done on PC. All you need to have is purchased/added to account games.
      1. Download and install PSDLE browser extension. It can be found here: Please login or register to see this link.
      2. Go to the Playstation Store page (  Please login or register to see this link.  ) and log in (if you are not yet logged)
      3. With PSDLE installed you'll get the Icon on the bottom left corner. Click it.
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. 8. Press IMPORT on the bottom of the window that just popped up and paste this: 
      Please login or register to see this code. 9. Press OK and then CSV button to export the file to your PC. 
      10. Open saved file with notepad or excel. Now search for gameid of the game you want to share, make sure its proper link by either triggering download (just to check filesize) or by looking at the name/productid.

Disclaimer: neither PKG link or zRIF contain any of your personal information. PKG links ARE THE SAME FOR EVERYBODY, and zRIF is nothing else than work.bin in text, easy to share form.

For existing PKG links and zRIFs please check NoPayStation Database itself (linked below). Also do consider adding your own contributions to the "Public" page.  I'll be merged with locked, organized page later. First page, README 2.0 contains information how to use NoPayStation.