Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Citra Unofficial Build

1030px-Citra.svg.png

INFO

Tested AND WORKING

Type: Citra Speed GL SSE3 10/July/2017

Unpacked Size: 27.7MB

Packed Size: 8.02MB

MISSING SYSTEM ARCHIVES AND SHARED FONTS FIX: Please login or register to see this link.

Note 1: Extract the "user" folder next to the "citra.exe" file inside Citra's Main Folder, NOT inside another folder!

Note 2: These fix files also work with the Official Builds (Citra/Nightly/Bleeding Edge)

Compressed using RAR5. Version 5+ of WinRar is recommended!

Password: aviven

Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, dam_ said:

Would be extremely appreciative if you know where I could get the source code, I have my own version of citra tailored specifically for craptop.

Sorry i can't help you with that, this is a chinese build, i don't think they would share their source code.

• Upvote 2

On 7/13/2017 at 6:24 PM, dam_ said:

Bah Humbug.

I forgot to mention, if you were looking for the official source code, not the unofficial build's source code, you can find it on Please login or register to see this link.  < link

• Upvote 1

The emulator is very buggy and slow on some games.  Best to take it with a beta tester attitude I think!  Still, really nice to see it coming along!

Awesome work with the pokemon hackroms ^^.where do i download a nice citra? i have one that says BEST CITRA BUILD EVER but the game stops.

thank so much for this files i was very concern about this . because i dont have a physical 3ds available

10 hours ago, Shahu said:

thank so much for this files i was very concern about this . because i dont have a physical 3ds available

The newest release of Citra runs games absolutely flawlessly, so make sure you have the newest version!

Find the the newest and most optimal nightly builds here - Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1