Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
takazu

A must play ps vita game?

Hi, I recently got psvita and enjoy it pretty much and I need help finding interesting games to play

prefer Jrpg , anime style game but any suggest is also welcome

It depend of your taste actually.

Must play for me are, Call of Duty ONLINE (never played campaing), Dragon Quest Builders, Yomawari, Marvel vs Capcom.

Legacy games like Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy X and Metal Gear Solid 3 are always good.

Those are the only games I can think of atm, Will update later on when I check what have I play.

As for j-rpg I would say Digimon Cyber Sleuth haven't play it properly but eager to start at somepoint xD, Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 i've read is really good and Disgaea 3 and 4 if you want some TBS.

Ys Celceta

Danganronpa 1-2

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

I am Setsuna

Dungeon Travelers 2 (if you don't mind a small amount of ecchi aka beautiful female skin)

World of Final Fantasy

Ar Nosurge Plus

Persona 4 Golden

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Legend of Heroes Series

Oreshika

The Caligula Effect

Atelier Series

Grand Kingdom

Ray Gigant

(...) the list goes on and on, there are so many good jrpg on the vita, you'll be playing for the next years.

Here's my recommendations.
FPS: Killzone Mercenary - I have not played much of the story yet but I've had plenty of fun playing on Botzone mode as the AI can be pretty challenging.
TPS: Bullet Girls 2 - Third person shooter, anime girls and weapons and there's something extra after beating a boss in a sector :3 It's japanese only but it's fairly easy to get into.
RPG: Pretty much Vanillaware games, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Muramasa and Dragon's Crown if you want to play Vanillaware'esque style game with a friend.
Action game/?hunting type? - Freedom Wars and Soul Sacrifice Delta, if you're into games like Toukiden, God Eater or Monster Hunter ones then it's a must have.
Fighting games - One Piece Burning Blood, 3d fighter game. Something like those naruto fighting games but a little bit better imo.
another one is Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition - 2d fighter from SEGA with a characters from some anime series, I was skeptic at first but it's a nice game to play from time to time and it has japanese language but I've seen that there is a english patch for it.
Indie games: Risk of Rain - I had a blast, it's a cooperative survival game where you need to survive as long as you can, leveling up character, getting upgrades and unlocking other characters in the process, first time I've launched it I have stayed alive for over 1h.

Edited by DjMCvL
  • Upvote 1