Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zander1995

[Request] Majo Koi Nikki DRAGON x CARAVAN

Posted (edited)

Release Date: 12-24-2015

ID: PCSG00770

Publisher: Kaga Create Co. (Defunct)

My friend is one of the translators working on the PC translation patch and requested I look into a dump for this game.

He and his team want to port the All-Ages exclusive content to the PC version (and this could also open up the possibility of a Vita translation too).

Related image

Edited by Zander1995

On 6/24/2017 at 1:44 AM, Zander1995 said:

Release Date: 12-24-2015

ID: PCSG00770

Publisher: Kaga Create Co. (Defunct)

My friend is one of the translators working on the PC translation patch and requested I look into a dump for this game.

He and his team want to port the All-Ages exclusive content to the PC version (and this could also open up the possibility of a Vita translation too).

Related image

Want this too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Ravenstorm

Ever imagine what it's like to be forcibly inflicted with amnesia and grouped with a bunch of highly elite and eccentric students (example: a tennis player offing an entire Mafia group with steel balls), and then being constantly coerced into killing them to save your own ass?  Or maybe you just want to be the nice person and try to find a way out of the mess.  Either way, this game will play on your nerves, conscious, and make you suspect literally everyone. 

The gameplay is mainly walking around and finding areas of interest/clues, playing minigames (driving on a psychic highway, solving block puzzles, etc.) and going through "debates" where you must quickly assess people's statements and find flaws, or, this time around, even lie to get the real truth.  I'm not a huge fan of the gameplay, but there is an Easy Mode to quickly get through them if you just wanna enjoy the story.
      I've personally played the first 2 games and thoroughly enjoyed the characters and plot. It took me a while to adapt to the Hope / Despair (mostly despair) combo, but once I got past the initial shock value, I was hungry for more crazy humor and dark drama.  Interestingly, this game seems to combine characters from the first two games, at least from what the demo showed, anyway (who knows, it could be a trick, Spike Chunsoft  is very tricksy!). 
      Oh, and do yourself a favor (or don't), don't mistake this for a waifu/husbando sim, because NO ONE IS TRULY SAFE when it comes to death and despair in this series! >:)
      The demo for the new Danganronpa 3 game is out.  The official full English releases will be on:
      NA: September 26, 2017
      EU: September 29, 2017
      AU: October 6, 2017
      If you complete the demo, you will get a "secret reward" upon buying the full game.  (no idea what that will be)
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By Avi
      TyranoBuilder 1.6.0 (15.July.2017)

INFO
      Tested AND WORKING (15.July.2017)
      Unpacked Size: 223.6MB
      Packed Rar: 45.5MB
      Official Site: Please login or register to see this link.
      Steam Store Page: Please login or register to see this link.
      Note: TyranoBuilder was last officially updated to 1.6.0 on 12th of August 2016, this is the latest official version as of 15h of July 2017! The developers said they've been working on a big update and they're making sure everything works before they release another update. If you find a newer version be careful it might be a fake!
      Screenshots:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Compressed using RAR5 version 5+ of WinRar is recommended!
      Password: aviven