Yukiko

discussion The "What did you buy last" Thread only Gaming related

@Ravenstorm Man Gamestop ripped you of hard on that :KannaSpooky:

You could have sold both games private and got twice the value of Yo-Kai Watch ^^

I also got some new stufferino

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

@YukikoThat wasn't Gamestop it was a local game trader who guarantees double Gamestop's offers (I ALWAYS check, too).  Got $80 for both, not a bad deal if you ask me, since I still have $40 left. ^_^ Either way both of the games were worthless to me (Diva Arcade is far superior and I never planned on doing NewGame+ on P5) and I don't use Ebay or anything to sell, because I have little patience for sales. 24Dbbi9.gif

Wow 4 Goddesses is out already?!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah 4 Goddesses is already out :) 

Also got this in today and like promised it is already uploaded :KannaWave:

56LpX7O.jpg

• Upvote 4

Thanks to all who helped me pick a good flash drive so I can finally use my Vita's memcard again and take it out of my PSTV. :D (Yes I know it's overkill but I'm going to be using it for other things not just PSTV haha)

Sandisk64.png.a28390d3c4f05f595658a2617924de8c.png:)

I happened to see an Amiibo I liked so I wound up buying another one.  TIKI!

TikiAmiibo1.png.cafc4d1cb4748a6f1e4f991e005eff04.pngTikiAmiibo2.png.47f558a6e3cb4bf72a3a293a71eef80c.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Had to buy those two :D

And with 20% off at local shop why the f not :NepWink:

24ftow4.jpg

Hugeeee thanks to my irl friend for buying me the "The Art of Overwatch Limited Edition" 

I was since day one a big fan of the art style Blizzard had going on with that game :) 

w3OZVti.jpg

n8CHI5C.jpg

• Like 4

Steins;Gate 0 and a Neon Switch were my last purchases. I'm still in love with Dying Light, it's the zombie game I always wanted.

Next one will be probably Chaos;Child.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well as I say as "soon®" my order from aliexpress and amazon arrive I would post them so I am, almost 2 months since my last post, because you know my SD2vita which I order on september has just arrive yesterday... xD  Also the sd2vita was the first thing I order from aliexpress.

Anyway all this stuff has been collected over the last two seventh months. Second hand but I dont mind. (The black one is The Order 1886 crappy steel book)

IMG_20171123_160939.thumb.jpg.1496a9f57dfbd2f3f86417165fec7a15.jpg

Also got an EXT HDD CASE with USB 3.0 for gaming purpose.

send-from-RU-tool-free-hdd-case-sata-for-6TB-hard-disk-USB3-0-hdd-enclosure.jpg_640x640.jpg.5e3d04d26ff779d761a6b6d14c13f070.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I actually was gona buy this one 

s-l1000.jpg

the transparency do look cool but I was worried because its just plastic. Turn out the one I got is only plastic too, I've only had cases of aluminium cuz I was told disipate the heat better, so lets hope that case of plastic do good and dont destroy my hdd xD 

Here is the link in case you are interested in the case I got Please login or register to see this link.  if you look around the site you may even find it cheaper. @Ravenstorm

• Upvote 1

@fixagel lul i was looking at exactly the same case the other day for my 2,5 HDD that i found ^.^

My Cyber Monday/Black Friday hauls 

Collected those over this whole week.

t1nEoEW.jpgGVrOf01.jpg

I also got this a Steam Link

I use it for rather a different use than the intended one :NepWink:

I use it to have a quick and simple stream of my desktop on my TV for Youtube, Movies and Animes and it works ez just plug and play.

Was only 5,99€ not 59,99 tho :P 

• Like 4

50% off and a free mount, might as well!  $20 is basically all I can afford right now anyway, lol.  Not much else I really want though..

mw.PNG.edc4a985f1558029e6eeb42783d24c9c.PNG

• Like 3

@Ravenstorm You won't regret it.

I used my Switch already way more than i did back with my WiiU (when no CFW was around)

Tho the ENG dub in Xenoblades 2 are killing it but luckily you can get the Japanese ones for free of the eShop :)

Got me the game also today ;)

eVqqFH9.jpgLDBxoyU.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

@YukikoAwesome! Yeah the Switch is really cool so far.  I had no idea it was so portable.  When I saw how tiny the game was I was so surprised. Yeah, I went with Japanese voices as well, the Euro voices would have definitely killed the experience for me.. Haha! Game is going smoothly and I have no complaints so far. I didn't like Xeno X but I did like the other Xeno games, so I have good hopes.

Recently i won a auction on ebay well it was before Christmas but it arrived now ^^

I got myself Amagami Ebikore + Limited Edition for the PSP

Comes with "The Limited Editions come with a 300 piece jigsaw puzzle, the puzzle frame and 6 transparent posters of girls from Kimikiss. And a short Manga by Various Artists"

And HOLY FING SHEIT IT'S BIG :megumihappy:

I didn't expect it to be this big from the pictures online it looked rather small just like the other "Limited Editions" i own for the PSP

But check it out for yourself if you want

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Haven't posted in a while so i'll just double post me :weeblul:

9lMVNiT.jpg

Everyone’s favorite 

Thicc Witch

Way smaller IRL than you would think but that makes it ez to fit into the collection :D 

Tho i am kinda sad that Bayonetta 1 is only a Digital download and not a Cart :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Man i can't stop :TohruSmug:

Got this today in the mail and once again money gone xD 

But i just had to get this Edition for the figures alone 

Besides that it comes with the Game,World map on cloth and a Artbook

C2di7tn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice, I bought the game too, but for PC, so no pics to show.

• Upvote 2

5aac56c5293b1_kirbystarallies.png.111e9a78a60a63bd9f1be76f6ada87ec.png

Great game so far. Feels like old school gameplay meets next generation polish.

• Upvote 3

Got this for the PS4

Please login or register to see this link.

At first i originally purchase it for Steam and tried play it on my PC.. nothing better installing the damn thing and getting SETUNA.EXE stopped responding... and won't launch.

Got a refund and downloaded the PS4 version.

• Upvote 1

Been a LONG LONG time since I paid for a game so I guess the last thing I bought that is gaming related is this (and it is a beast):

Image result for alienware 17

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last thing I bought gaming related was a wiiU (in 2018?! o.O) and smash 4 + DLC. Have been going to local tourneys a lot and making new friends :) 
Probably the best gaming investment i've ever made, just because i get to play games AND go out and get some fresh air/meet people.
Can't wait for Ultimate! sakurai deserves my money now more than ever

• Like 1

Before I became involved in "the scene," I repurchased DQVIII. I think it's one of the best RPGs of all time. The ONE thing I strongly dislike is how they downgraded that beautiful soundtrack. I'd heard the quality wasn't the same, but I didn't expect the big difference. I'm still trying to get used to it.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RyouBakura
      #.
      .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth   Please login or register to see this link. .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce   Please login or register to see this link. .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption   Please login or register to see this link. 007:Agent Under Fire   Please login or register to see this link. A.
      Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia   Please login or register to see this link. Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica   Please login or register to see this link. Auto Modellista   Please login or register to see this link. B.
      Baroque   Please login or register to see this link. Blood Will Tell   Please login or register to see this link. Burnout Revenge   Please login or register to see this link. Burnout 3 Takedown   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. C.
      D.
      Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME2   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution STR!KE   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution X   Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution X2   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Fever   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Fusion   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Max   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage MegaMiX   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2   Please login or register to see this link. Dark Cloud   Please login or register to see this link. Dark Cloud 2   Please login or register to see this link. DDR FESTIVAL -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX -Dance Dance Revolution 6thMIX   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX2 -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX2 -Dance Dance Revolution 7thMIX-   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry 2   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition   Please login or register to see this link. Digimon World: Data Squad   Please login or register to see this link. Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride   Please login or register to see this link. Driver: Parallel Lines   Please login or register to see this link. E.
      Evil Dead Regeneration   Please login or register to see this link. F.
      Fatal Frame III: The Tormented   Please login or register to see this link. Fight Night Round 3   Please login or register to see this link. Fighting for One Piece   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy X International   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy X-2   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy XII   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy XII International Zodica Job System   Please login or register to see this link. G.
      Gateway, The   Please login or register to see this link. Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex   Please login or register to see this link. God Hand   Please login or register to see this link. God of War   Please login or register to see this link. God of War 2   Please login or register to see this link. Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Seoul   Please login or register to see this link. Grand Theft Auto III   Please login or register to see this link. H.
      Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sousousei Kengou Retsuden   Please login or register to see this link. I.
      Initial D Special Stage   Please login or register to see this link. J.
      K.
      Kaido Racer   Please login or register to see this link. Kaido Racer 2   Please login or register to see this link. L.
      La Pucelle: Tactics   Please login or register to see this link. Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King   Please login or register to see this link. M.
      Manhunt 2 UNCUT   Please login or register to see this link. Mega Man X8   Please login or register to see this link. Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance   Please login or register to see this link. Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence   Please login or register to see this link. Michigan: Report From Hell   Please login or register to see this link. N.
      Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Most Wanted   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Underground J-Tune   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Underground 2 Sha_Do   Please login or register to see this link. O.
      Odin Sphere   Please login or register to see this link. Okami   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Grand Adventure   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Grand Battle   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Pirate's Carnival   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Round the Land   Please login or register to see this link. Onimusha Warlords   Please login or register to see this link. P.
      Persona 3 FES   Please login or register to see this link. Persona 4   Please login or register to see this link. Q.
      R.
      Radiata Stories   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank 3   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman M   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman Revolution   Please login or register to see this link. Red Dead Revolver   Please login or register to see this link. Resident Evil 4   Please login or register to see this link. Resident Evil Code Veronica X   Please login or register to see this link. Rogue Galaxy   Please login or register to see this link. Rogue Trooper   Please login or register to see this link. Rule of Rose   Please login or register to see this link. S.
      Samurai Champloo Sidetracked   Please login or register to see this link. SegaAges 2500 Vol. 27 - Panzer Dragoon   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 4 The Room   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow Hearts: From the New World   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 2 Director's Cut   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 3   Please login or register to see this link. Simpsons Hit & Run, The   Please login or register to see this link. Simpsons Road Rage, The   Please login or register to see this link. Sly 2 Band Of Thieves   Please login or register to see this link. Soulcalibur II   Please login or register to see this link. Soulcalibur III   Please login or register to see this link. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time   Please login or register to see this link. Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity   Please login or register to see this link. Suffering: Ties That Bind, The   Please login or register to see this link. Suikoden IV   Please login or register to see this link. Suikoden V   Please login or register to see this link. T.
      Tales of the Abyss   Please login or register to see this link. Tales of Legendia   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken 4   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken 5   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken Tag Tournament   Please login or register to see this link. Thing, The   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero   Please login or register to see this link. Triggerheart Exelica   Please login or register to see this link. U.
      V.
      Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria   Please login or register to see this link. W.
      WRC Rally Evolved   Please login or register to see this link. Wrestle Kingdom l   Please login or register to see this link. X.
      Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht   Please login or register to see this link. Xenosaga Episode 2: Jenseits von Gut und Böse   Please login or register to see this link. Xenosaga Episode 3: Also Sprach Zarathustra   Please login or register to see this link. Y.
      Yakuza   Please login or register to see this link. Yakuza 2   Please login or register to see this link. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution   Please login or register to see this link. Z.
      Zombie Zone   Please login or register to see this link.  
      Homebrew:
      S.
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By watyermelon
      Onimusha Warlords
      Cover scan:
    • By MobCat
      ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth
      ToeJam and Earl 3 Mission to Earth
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox 1.6
      Scans: