Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Yukiko

The "What did you buy last" Thread only Gaming related

@Ravenstorm Man Gamestop ripped you of hard on that :KannaSpooky:

You could have sold both games private and got twice the value of Yo-Kai Watch ^^

I also got some new stufferino

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

@YukikoThat wasn't Gamestop it was a local game trader who guarantees double Gamestop's offers (I ALWAYS check, too).  Got $80 for both, not a bad deal if you ask me, since I still have $40 left. ^_^ Either way both of the games were worthless to me (Diva Arcade is far superior and I never planned on doing NewGame+ on P5) and I don't use Ebay or anything to sell, because I have little patience for sales. 24Dbbi9.gif

Wow 4 Goddesses is out already?!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to all who helped me pick a good flash drive so I can finally use my Vita's memcard again and take it out of my PSTV. :D (Yes I know it's overkill but I'm going to be using it for other things not just PSTV haha)

Sandisk64.png.a28390d3c4f05f595658a2617924de8c.png:)

I happened to see an Amiibo I liked so I wound up buying another one.  TIKI!

TikiAmiibo1.png.cafc4d1cb4748a6f1e4f991e005eff04.pngTikiAmiibo2.png.47f558a6e3cb4bf72a3a293a71eef80c.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Had to buy those two :D

And with 20% off at local shop why the f not :NepWink:

24ftow4.jpg

Hugeeee thanks to my irl friend for buying me the "The Art of Overwatch Limited Edition" 

I was since day one a big fan of the art style Blizzard had going on with that game :) 

w3OZVti.jpg

n8CHI5C.jpg

• Like 4

Steins;Gate 0 and a Neon Switch were my last purchases. I'm still in love with Dying Light, it's the zombie game I always wanted.

Next one will be probably Chaos;Child.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well as I say as "soon®" my order from aliexpress and amazon arrive I would post them so I am, almost 2 months since my last post, because you know my SD2vita which I order on september has just arrive yesterday... xD  Also the sd2vita was the first thing I order from aliexpress.

Anyway all this stuff has been collected over the last two months. Second hand but I dont mind. (The black one is The Order 1886 crappy steel book)

IMG_20171123_160939.thumb.jpg.1496a9f57dfbd2f3f86417165fec7a15.jpg

Also got an EXT HDD CASE with USB 3.0 for gaming purpose.

send-from-RU-tool-free-hdd-case-sata-for-6TB-hard-disk-USB3-0-hdd-enclosure.jpg_640x640.jpg.5e3d04d26ff779d761a6b6d14c13f070.jpg

• Like 1

I actually was gona buy this one 

s-l1000.jpg

the transparency do look cool but I was worried because its just plastic. Turn out the one I got is only plastic too, I've only had cases of aluminium cuz I was told disipate the heat better, so lets hope that case of plastic do good and dont destroy my hdd xD 

Here is the link in case you are interested in the case I got Please login or register to see this link.  if you look around the site you may even find it cheaper. @Ravenstorm