Yukiko

discussion The "What did you buy last" Thread only Gaming related

1 hour ago, Ravenstorm said:

Hmmm...to open, or not to open?

DO IT DO IT

I have also opened mine that came with the Special Edition of Twilight Princess WiiU looks fabulous

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

jliEFg7.jpg

Also i got this boy today.

My first ever Sega Saturn got it cheap of eBay straight from Japan.

The Action-Replay card is flashed with Pseudo Saturn Kai. Kinda like a Softmod that allows you to play imports and burned games without a modchip ^^

Also have to use a Step-Down converter as i am in Europe and we have 240v and the Saturn takes only 110v 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I love owning an outdated console. Games become dirt cheap!

Adopt me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, RyouBakura said:

I love owning an outdated console. Games become dirt cheap!

NE5a73N.png

Sure now you are my SON, AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL AWAKE GO TO BED it's already 10 p.m

• Upvote 3

If you consider it gaming related, the last thing i bought was a 3TB HDD (Western Digital Caviar Blue)

If you mean a game, that would probably be Overwatch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Wasted a bit of my 13th monthly salary (Summer Salary called here in Austria. There is also a 14th one for Christmas ^^) on these two.

8yXegcq.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Well I finaly got myself a ps4 slim with bloodborne cuz Im not really into fifa xD

And that fucking wolf keep killing me :/ 

IMG_20170724_191429.thumb.jpg.2c0c80ba363540b745edb7556f1e4d5c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

went out to get milk. Ended up buying these.. :/

• Upvote 5

@ckv1212 Let me know how is The Surge, i've heard that is like dark souls and pick my interest but  also seems kind of dont know boring.

These are my latest adquisition between this month.

I've been looking for Bayonetta P1, P2 but they are out of stock in my country, and most re-sellers ask twice the price. :(IMG_20170823_221558.thumb.jpg.c493f9119def4e9d187943a7ed3ac424.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Okay first off i haven't picked these up all on one day. 

It's more like i collected all the stuff over the whole of August.

And last but not least got this figure today not really gaming stuff but i just wanna show it off :thehe:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

BeEn a while since an update. gamez.png.927c24f1805600ff8acce8962478ba49.png

@Yukiko I did it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 28/8/2017 at 1:18 PM, Yukiko said:

@Ravenstorma reseller of amiibo is crying on his room.

Also -not so offtopic- any good sites to look for figures and collectibles at good price ? I do get stuff from FB, planning on getting from EBAY and AMAZON eventually and really looking into AMIAMI but as you can see I only name a few, so any recomendations of trusted sites ?

Ps. I trade Nioh for RE 7, it was boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well double post but anyway to finish this month I got myself 2 collectables (for me)

SMT IV Collection edition which has a guide book, the game, the soundtrack.

Rise of Tomb Raider 20 years anniversary collection. 

IMG_20170831_194732.thumb.jpg.1c9c0700fdf48255ec9819952921cc5e.jpgIMG_20170831_194807.thumb.jpg.89807376d955d77bbd237d990ebcc24d.jpgIMG_20170831_194858.thumb.jpg.9d5c2ca45af3e7845e0e5cca58798961.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 30.8.2017 at 4:27 AM, fixagel said:

Also -not so offtopic- any good sites to look for figures and collectibles at good price ? I do get stuff from FB, planning on getting from EBAY and AMAZON eventually and really looking into AMIAMI but as you can see I only name a few, so any recomendations of trusted sites ?

To answer this off-topic. AmiAmi is pretty much the best site you can get. Tho i like to check on Amazon from time to time you can make some good deals, the Dia Kurosawa one i got from above was only 13€ incl shipping from Japan. 

Also to not let that be only off-topic got those yesterday ;)

• Upvote 4

Hey guys just wanted to contribute to the topic at hand. This game was my recent and I gotta tell you to go out there and buy it. You don't have to be a fan of the series either that's how fun it is. If you are a fan then your in for a treat! 

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

18Eejg6.jpg

The Blue Xbox One Controller + Halo Wars 2 where a Bundle for only 33€.

That was alone for the Controller worth it will probably sell Halo Wars 2 off as that is just not my type of a game.

Steins;Gate Zero for 15,96€ in a GameStop clearance for Vita games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

sd2vita adaptor, and xbox one wired nfl controller (yep just for the season GO BEARS!  lol) and minecraft for the new 2ds

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 24.8.2017 at 5:26 AM, fixagel said:

@ckv1212 Let me know how is The Surge, i've heard that is like dark souls and pick my interest but  also seems kind of dont know boring.

These are my latest adquisition between this month.

I've been looking for Bayonetta P1, P2 but they are out of stock in my country, and most re-sellers ask twice the price. :(

I loved second son  almost as much as the first infamous! I wish that was for Ps vita it would have been awesome

• Upvote 2

Well now starts the time where you have decide what game to get and what not as you just can't buy all the games coming out. :KannaSpooky:

I mean if you are rich i guess you can :animeskrilla:

Anyway i picked up those two today.

SAO - Hollow Realization was used 14€

DB Xenoverse 2 for the Switch got it 1 day early thx Amazon :) 

Vas4kfk.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Today was a good day :SugoiDesu:

5llP2d9.jpg

Blue Reflection was a gift from a friend as i had it forever on my Amazon wishlist :<3:

Danganronpa V3 was really cheap only 30€ for the Vita (guess nobody plays that around here any more as this was the only copy in retail i could find)

But the best is by far this.

Feels just like 1997 when i got mine for my Birthday ahhh~:NekoGasm:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I've finally order from Amazon & Aliexpress, nothing big just to test the deliver. i'll postwhat I order as soon they arrive.

And as for not let this post go off-topic this is what I grab very cheap, only did it because I've reading some noise in the ps4 scene and I do wonder if they are gona release an exploit or not (in case you aren't aware ps4 versions 1.76  can run back up games). And acording to several post that have no way of proof it say that up to 4.55 can be exploitable (this baby is on 4.06) sadly my slim is on 4.72 but we will see how things go and in case they dont go anywhere I can sell it off to buy more games :GrinMeme:

IMG_20170928_143609.thumb.jpg.3312a3c36673364cec4040827d61b3e5.jpg

Also as soon the games I order arrive will post my current "playstation exclusives" library.

@Yukiko I belive the Mini's versions are worth to keep as a collection more than anything else, I do wish I could have one, but no way im gona pay what they ask for atm xD so in the meanwhile.

• Like 1

A gift from me to me for my b-day :RemEhehe:

A Slim White Vita imported from Japan.

The condition on the site was labeled as: "acceptable" and is faaar away from that it's like new.

It even still has the foil on the back touchscreen :SugoiDesu:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

For my first buy from Amazon I treat myself with a nice pair of headset HyperX Cloud II.

Sadly the USB aint compatible with the ps4 and so I need to get a mix amp if I want to enjoy the virtual surround+more volumen (as Im stuck with the PS4 "max" volume and not the max volumen of the headset) so they are only stereo for the time being, regardless the diference of quality between this and the other cheap set I have is very much noticeable, specially with the noise cancelation.

On PC they are awesome!! they even vibrate if I turn all the volume up and I cant hear shit from the outside world, and the best part is that the sound doenst get "noisy loudy" it still clear xD not that I keep them all the way up I need to be aware of my enviroment and I dont want to end being more deaf.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Traded in Persona 5 + Project Diva F for this (since I played them to death already and yes I still have some credits left)

YW2.5.png.785f3c0444d1ed3d15fc88ef71529c71.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RyouBakura
      #.
      .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth   Please login or register to see this link. .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce   Please login or register to see this link. .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption   Please login or register to see this link. Ø Story   Please login or register to see this link. 007:Agent Under Fire   Please login or register to see this link. A.
      Aerobics Revolution   Please login or register to see this link. All Star Pro Wrestling 3   Please login or register to see this link. Appleseed EX   Please login or register to see this link. Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia   Please login or register to see this link. Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica   Please login or register to see this link. Auto Modellista   Please login or register to see this link. B.
      Baroque   Please login or register to see this link. beatmania   Please login or register to see this link. Berserk - Falcon of the Millennium Empire - Chapter of the Holy Demon War   Please login or register to see this link. Blood Will Tell   Please login or register to see this link. Blood+ One Night Kiss   Please login or register to see this link. Blood+ Souyoku no Battle Rondo   Please login or register to see this link. Burnout Revenge   Please login or register to see this link. Burnout 3 Takedown   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. C.
      Chaos Field New Order   Please login or register to see this link. Curry House CoCo Ichibanya: Kyo mo Genki da! Curry ga Umai!!   Please login or register to see this link. D.
      Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME2   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution STR!KE   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution X   Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution X2   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Fever   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Fusion   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Max   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage MegaMiX   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2   Please login or register to see this link. Dark Cloud   Please login or register to see this link. Dark Cloud 2   Please login or register to see this link. DDR FESTIVAL -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX -Dance Dance Revolution 6thMIX   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX2 -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX2 -Dance Dance Revolution 7thMIX-   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry 2   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition   Please login or register to see this link. Digimon World: Data Squad   Please login or register to see this link. Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride   Please login or register to see this link. Driver: Parallel Lines   Please login or register to see this link. E.
      Evil Dead Regeneration   Please login or register to see this link. F.
      Fatal Frame III: The Tormented   Please login or register to see this link. Fight Night Round 3   Please login or register to see this link. Fighting for One Piece   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy X International   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy X-2   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy XII   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy XII International Zodica Job System   Please login or register to see this link. Forever Kingdom   Please login or register to see this link. Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel   Please login or register to see this link. Fullmetal Alchemist 2 Curse of the Crimson Elixir   Please login or register to see this link. G.
      Galactic Wrestling featuring Ultimate Muscle The Kinnikuman Legacy   Please login or register to see this link. Gateway, The   Please login or register to see this link. Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex   Please login or register to see this link. God Hand   Please login or register to see this link. God of War   Please login or register to see this link. God of War 2   Please login or register to see this link. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec   Please login or register to see this link. Gran Turismo 4   Please login or register to see this link. Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Seoul   Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link. Grand Theft Auto III   Please login or register to see this link. Gungrave   Please login or register to see this link. Gungrave Overdose   Please login or register to see this link. H.
      Hajime no Ippo 2 Victorious Road   Please login or register to see this link. Headhunter   Please login or register to see this link. Headhunter Redemption   Please login or register to see this link. Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sousousei Kengou Retsuden   Please login or register to see this link. I.
      Ico   Please login or register to see this link. Initial D Special Stage   Please login or register to see this link. J.
      K.
      Kaido Racer   Please login or register to see this link. Kaido Racer 2   Please login or register to see this link. KEYBOARDMANIA   Please login or register to see this link. King of Colosseum II   Please login or register to see this link. Kinniku Banzuke Muscle Wars 21   Please login or register to see this link. L.
      La Pucelle: Tactics   Please login or register to see this link. Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King   Please login or register to see this link. M.
      Manhunt 2 UNCUT   Please login or register to see this link. Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Mega Man X8   Please login or register to see this link. Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance   Please login or register to see this link. Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence   Please login or register to see this link. Michigan: Report From Hell   Please login or register to see this link. Motor Mayhem   Please login or register to see this link. Musashi Samurai Legend   Please login or register to see this link. Myself;Yourself   Please login or register to see this link. Myself;Yourself: Sorezore no Finale   Please login or register to see this link. N.
      Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles   Please login or register to see this link. Namco × Capcom   Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Most Wanted   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Underground J-Tune   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Underground 2 Sha_Do   Please login or register to see this link. O.
      ObsCure   Please login or register to see this link. ObsCure II   Please login or register to see this link. Odin Sphere   Please login or register to see this link. Okami   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Grand Adventure   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Grand Battle   Please login or register to see this link.     Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Pirate's Carnival   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Round the Land   Please login or register to see this link. Onimusha 2 Samurai's Destiny   Please login or register to see this link. Onimusha 3   Please login or register to see this link. Onimusha Warlords   Please login or register to see this link. Oretachi Gesen Zoku   Please login or register to see this link. P.
      Persona 3 FES   Please login or register to see this link. Persona 4   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 8   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 9   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 10   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 11   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 12   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 13   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 14   Please login or register to see this link. Q.
      R.
      Radiata Stories   Please login or register to see this link. Rasetsu Alternative   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank 3   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman M   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman Revolution   Please login or register to see this link. Red Dead Revolver   Please login or register to see this link. Resident Evil 4   Please login or register to see this link. Resident Evil Code Veronica X   Please login or register to see this link. Rogue Galaxy   Please login or register to see this link. Rogue Trooper   Please login or register to see this link. Rumble Roses   Please login or register to see this link. Rule of Rose   Please login or register to see this link. S.
      Samurai Aces   Please login or register to see this link. Samurai Champloo Sidetracked   Please login or register to see this link. SegaAges 2500 Vol. 27 - Panzer Dragoon   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 4 The Room   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow Hearts: From the New World   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow of the Colossus   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne   Please login or register to see this link. Shutokou Battle 01   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 2 Director's Cut   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 3   Please login or register to see this link. Simpsons Hit & Run, The   Please login or register to see this link. Simpsons Road Rage, The   Please login or register to see this link. Sly 2 Band Of Thieves   Please login or register to see this link. Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves   Please login or register to see this link. Sly Raccoon   Please login or register to see this link. Soulcalibur II   Please login or register to see this link. Soulcalibur III   Please login or register to see this link. SpongeBob SquarePants The Movie   Please login or register to see this link. SSX On Tour   Please login or register to see this link. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time   Please login or register to see this link. Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity   Please login or register to see this link. Suffering: Ties That Bind, The   Please login or register to see this link. Suikoden IV   Please login or register to see this link. Suikoden V   Please login or register to see this link. Sunsoft Collection   Please login or register to see this link. T.
      Tales of the Abyss   Please login or register to see this link. Tales of Legendia   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken 4   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken 5   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken Tag Tournament   Please login or register to see this link. Thing, The   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero   Please login or register to see this link. Trapt   Please login or register to see this link. Triggerheart Exelica   Please login or register to see this link. Truck Kyousokyoku   Please login or register to see this link. U.
      Urban Reign   Please login or register to see this link. V.
      Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria   Please login or register to see this link. Vampire Darkstalkers Collection   Please login or register to see this link. W.
      WRC Rally Evolved   Please login or register to see this link. Wrestle Kingdom l   Please login or register to see this link. Wrestle Kingdom II   Please login or register to see this link. X.
      Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht   Please login or register to see this link. Xenosaga Episode 2: Jenseits von Gut und Böse   Please login or register to see this link. Xenosaga Episode 3: Also Sprach Zarathustra   Please login or register to see this link. Y.
      Yakuza   Please login or register to see this link. Yakuza 2   Please login or register to see this link. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution   Please login or register to see this link. Z.
      Zombie Zone   Please login or register to see this link.  
      Homebrew:
      S.
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By Luziano
      エアロビクスレボリューション

Title: エアロビクスレボリューション
      Title (Romanji): Aerobics Revolution
      Developer: Konami
      Publisher: Konami
      Genre: Rhythm
      Release: 2003/03/13
      CERO Rating: 全年齢

Download:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Fitness game aimed for women using the DDR mat for exercises, includes a Dance Dance Revolution mode for regular DDR gameplay.
    • By Luziano
      Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Title: Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
      Developer: Capcom
      Publisher: Capcom
      Genre: Fighting
      Release Date: 2002/09/19
      CERO Rating: Unspecified (Probably B)

Download:
      [hide]
    • By Luziano
      Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Title: Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
      Developer: Capcom
      Publisher: Capcom
      Genre: Fighting
      Release Date: 2002/11/19
      ESRB Rating: T

Download:
      [hide]
    • By Luziano
      beatmania

Title: beatmania
      Developer: Konami
      Publisher: Konami
      Genre: Rhythm
      Release Date: 2006/03/28
      ESRB Rating: E10+

Download:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.