Yukiko

discussion The "What did you buy last" Thread only Gaming related

Got this idea from a other Gaming/Collecting forum i am part of.

Here you can post all that Gaming related stuff you bought on eBay,Amazon,Flea Market or other store thingy etc :D

Maybe we are not all leecher and support companys that makes games you/we like :)

Edited by Yukiko
THERE YOU GO GRAMMAR NAZIS. HOPE YOU HAPPY NOW
  • Upvote 3

I will start got this awesome Limited Edition today.

Finally something from Nintendo thats worth the money.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Upvote 2

A Fire Emblem art book?! Me want! :amazingvani:

Last games I bought were:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

So my parents got me these because they were cheap:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, RyouBakura said:

So my parents got me these because they were cheap:

Dayum where are you even from ?

These ones are PAL PEGI ones the ones you posted before whre SEA Region,USA and UK.

Dayum get all them regions xD

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Yukiko said:

Dayum where are you even from ?

These ones are PAL PEGI ones the ones you posted before whre SEA Region,USA and UK.

Dayum get all them regions xD

Middle East has European games for PlayStation, mostly American games for Nintendo. (May differ on country)

It's only a pain for those unfamiliar with region lock. 

Also, my PS3 says it's for Australia. o.O

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, RyouBakura said:

Middle East has European games for PlayStation, mostly American games for Nintendo. (May differ on country)

It's only a pain for those unfamiliar with region lock. 

Also, my PS3 says it's for Australia. o.O

Dayum yeah especially on the 3DS with the Region Lock without a CFW.  

Australia = PAL it's just that they have a super shitty age rating and needs to get sometimes own versions like Saint's Row but a 3DS from there is also EUR Region.

• Upvote 2

Sorry for the double post ohh wait i am Admin :yaoming:

Bought this Bundle it's absolutely worth the money Please login or register to see this link.  plus you can decide where the money goes :)

• Upvote 4

Axiom Verge, Root Letter, Persona 4 Golden

• Upvote 3

Well I "bought" Paladins (for free) to do a comparison to Overwatch.  Long story short, I'll keep playing Overwatch instead.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Ravenstorm said:

Well I "bought" Paladins (for free) to do a comparison to Overwatch.  Long story short, I'll keep playing Overwatch instead.

Not really bought as it is free but whatever :D

Yeah Paladins is for those who are to cheap to pay for OW

But boy i can't wait for this Masterpiece to hit the scene :lul: 

• Upvote 3

Bought Ever Oasis because it happened to be at Wal Mart and I couldn't resist! 

I'm a long time fan of the Mana series. I hope the game does well so Grezzo can make even better games!  With Co-Op.  (Or maybe a Secret of Mana 3 remake and English translation. :))

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Picked up Battleborn for PS4 for $1 .

The game looks nice and the gameplay is nice too. You have to wait a long time in Lobby tho :/ 

• Upvote 3

Final Fantasy IX on steam.

Loving dem enhancements :)

Loving dem boosters :x

• Upvote 2

When memes and anime is life :lul: 

xtJErv1.png

• Upvote 4

Also picked up these two just 5min ago.

ptL9RVU.jpg

Zelda BOTW amiibo finally for a normal price and not the scalper ones.

Also The Last Guardian Steelbook Edition was on sale for 17€,-

• Upvote 7

13 hours ago, Yukiko said:

Also picked up these two just 5min ago.

Please login or register to see this link.

Zelda BOTW amiibo finally for a normal price and not the scalper ones.

Also The Last Guardian Steelbook Edition was on sale for 17€,-

Man.. LOVED The Last Guardian. Camera was a bitch sometimes but that game is gorgeous and full of heart!

• Upvote 3

Bough a spinner, not sure how im suppost to use it for relaxing purposes.

Man I need to get myself a ps4.

• Upvote 2

I got myself an XB1, I was hunting for a PS4 but found this very very cheap, however I kinda regret it now, I didn't know you have to install-copy the whole game disc into the HDD (I dont mind) and then force to download big ass updates (36gb for Batman Arkham knight of couse you can avoid it if you turn off the conection.). May end up selling it since after looking around for games found out that the only exclusives that I may care for are Halo and Gears of War vs Uncharted, God of War, Spiderman, Horizont Danw, The last Guardian... and the list goes on.

Time will tell.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, fixagel said:

I didn't know you have to install-copy the whole game disc into the HDD

Same goes for the PS4 every Disc you enter get's copied over to the HDD but it's lighting fast compared to the xbox one (have one also) 

But just a big waste of space wouldn't recommend the 500GB Version of the PS4 if you don't plan to update to 2TB+ like i did.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Yukiko said:

Same goes for the PS4 every Disc you enter get's copied over to the HDD but it's lighting fast compared to the xbox one (have one also) 

But just a big waste of space wouldn't recommend the 500GB Version of the PS4 if you don't plan to update to 2TB+ like i did.

Can ps4 use external HDD or do I have to change the internal one ?

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, fixagel said:

Can ps4 use external HDD or do I have to change the internal one ?

Yes it can since FW 4.50 i think.

But changing the internal one is ez pz you just gotta remove the plastic on the left of the console remove one screw and you can move it out ^^

DBkK3lT6WVZ2eSr2.jpg

But enough off-topic here.

• Upvote 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RyouBakura
      #.
      .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth   Please login or register to see this link. .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce   Please login or register to see this link. .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption   Please login or register to see this link. Ø Story   Please login or register to see this link. 007:Agent Under Fire   Please login or register to see this link. A.
      Aerobics Revolution   Please login or register to see this link. All Star Pro Wrestling 3   Please login or register to see this link. Appleseed EX   Please login or register to see this link. Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia   Please login or register to see this link. Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica   Please login or register to see this link. Auto Modellista   Please login or register to see this link. B.
      Baroque   Please login or register to see this link. beatmania   Please login or register to see this link. Berserk - Falcon of the Millennium Empire - Chapter of the Holy Demon War   Please login or register to see this link. Blood Will Tell   Please login or register to see this link. Blood+ One Night Kiss   Please login or register to see this link. Blood+ Souyoku no Battle Rondo   Please login or register to see this link. Burnout Revenge   Please login or register to see this link. Burnout 3 Takedown   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. C.
      Chaos Field New Order   Please login or register to see this link. Curry House CoCo Ichibanya: Kyo mo Genki da! Curry ga Umai!!   Please login or register to see this link. D.
      Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME2   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution STR!KE   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution X   Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link. Dance Dance Revolution X2   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Fever   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Fusion   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage Max   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage MegaMiX   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA   Please login or register to see this link. Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2   Please login or register to see this link. Dark Cloud   Please login or register to see this link. Dark Cloud 2   Please login or register to see this link. DDR FESTIVAL -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX -Dance Dance Revolution 6thMIX   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX2 -Dance Dance Revolution-   Please login or register to see this link. DDRMAX2 -Dance Dance Revolution 7thMIX-   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry 2   Please login or register to see this link. Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition   Please login or register to see this link. Digimon World: Data Squad   Please login or register to see this link. Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride   Please login or register to see this link. Driver: Parallel Lines   Please login or register to see this link. E.
      Evil Dead Regeneration   Please login or register to see this link. F.
      Fatal Frame III: The Tormented   Please login or register to see this link. Fight Night Round 3   Please login or register to see this link. Fighting for One Piece   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy X International   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy X-2   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy XII   Please login or register to see this link. Final Fantasy XII International Zodica Job System   Please login or register to see this link. Forever Kingdom   Please login or register to see this link. Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel   Please login or register to see this link. Fullmetal Alchemist 2 Curse of the Crimson Elixir   Please login or register to see this link. G.
      Galactic Wrestling featuring Ultimate Muscle The Kinnikuman Legacy   Please login or register to see this link. Gateway, The   Please login or register to see this link. Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex   Please login or register to see this link. God Hand   Please login or register to see this link. God of War   Please login or register to see this link. God of War 2   Please login or register to see this link. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec   Please login or register to see this link. Gran Turismo 4   Please login or register to see this link. Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Seoul   Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link. Grand Theft Auto III   Please login or register to see this link. Gungrave   Please login or register to see this link. Gungrave Overdose   Please login or register to see this link. H.
      Hajime no Ippo 2 Victorious Road   Please login or register to see this link. Headhunter   Please login or register to see this link. Headhunter Redemption   Please login or register to see this link. Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sousousei Kengou Retsuden   Please login or register to see this link. I.
      Ico   Please login or register to see this link. Initial D Special Stage   Please login or register to see this link. J.
      K.
      Kaido Racer   Please login or register to see this link. Kaido Racer 2   Please login or register to see this link. KEYBOARDMANIA   Please login or register to see this link. King of Colosseum II   Please login or register to see this link. Kinniku Banzuke Muscle Wars 21   Please login or register to see this link. L.
      La Pucelle: Tactics   Please login or register to see this link. Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King   Please login or register to see this link. M.
      Manhunt 2 UNCUT   Please login or register to see this link. Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes   Please login or register to see this link.    Please login or register to see this link. Mega Man X8   Please login or register to see this link. Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance   Please login or register to see this link. Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence   Please login or register to see this link. Michigan: Report From Hell   Please login or register to see this link. Motor Mayhem   Please login or register to see this link. Musashi Samurai Legend   Please login or register to see this link. Myself;Yourself   Please login or register to see this link. Myself;Yourself: Sorezore no Finale   Please login or register to see this link. N.
      Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles   Please login or register to see this link. Namco × Capcom   Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Most Wanted   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Underground J-Tune   Please login or register to see this link. Need for Speed Underground 2 Sha_Do   Please login or register to see this link. O.
      ObsCure   Please login or register to see this link. ObsCure II   Please login or register to see this link. Odin Sphere   Please login or register to see this link. Okami   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Grand Adventure   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Grand Battle   Please login or register to see this link.     Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Pirate's Carnival   Please login or register to see this link. One Piece: Round the Land   Please login or register to see this link. Onimusha 2 Samurai's Destiny   Please login or register to see this link. Onimusha 3   Please login or register to see this link. Onimusha Warlords   Please login or register to see this link. Oretachi Gesen Zoku   Please login or register to see this link. P.
      Persona 3 FES   Please login or register to see this link. Persona 4   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 8   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 9   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 10   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 11   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 12   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 13   Please login or register to see this link. pop'n music 14   Please login or register to see this link. Q.
      R.
      Radiata Stories   Please login or register to see this link. Rasetsu Alternative   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando   Please login or register to see this link. Ratchet and Clank 3   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman M   Please login or register to see this link. Rayman Revolution   Please login or register to see this link. Red Dead Revolver   Please login or register to see this link. Resident Evil 4   Please login or register to see this link. Resident Evil Code Veronica X   Please login or register to see this link. Rogue Galaxy   Please login or register to see this link. Rogue Trooper   Please login or register to see this link. Rumble Roses   Please login or register to see this link. Rule of Rose   Please login or register to see this link. S.
      Samurai Aces   Please login or register to see this link. Samurai Champloo Sidetracked   Please login or register to see this link. SegaAges 2500 Vol. 27 - Panzer Dragoon   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 4 The Room   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow Hearts: From the New World   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant   Please login or register to see this link. Shadow of the Colossus   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2   Please login or register to see this link. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne   Please login or register to see this link. Shutokou Battle 01   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 2 Director's Cut   Please login or register to see this link. Silent Hill 3   Please login or register to see this link. Simpsons Hit & Run, The   Please login or register to see this link. Simpsons Road Rage, The   Please login or register to see this link. Sly 2 Band Of Thieves   Please login or register to see this link. Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves   Please login or register to see this link. Sly Raccoon   Please login or register to see this link. Soulcalibur II   Please login or register to see this link. Soulcalibur III   Please login or register to see this link. SpongeBob SquarePants The Movie   Please login or register to see this link. SSX On Tour   Please login or register to see this link. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time   Please login or register to see this link. Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity   Please login or register to see this link. Suffering: Ties That Bind, The   Please login or register to see this link. Suikoden IV   Please login or register to see this link. Suikoden V   Please login or register to see this link. Sunsoft Collection   Please login or register to see this link. T.
      Tales of the Abyss   Please login or register to see this link. Tales of Legendia   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken 4   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken 5   Please login or register to see this link. Tekken Tag Tournament   Please login or register to see this link. Thing, The   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift   Please login or register to see this link. Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero   Please login or register to see this link. Trapt   Please login or register to see this link. Triggerheart Exelica   Please login or register to see this link. Truck Kyousokyoku   Please login or register to see this link. U.
      Urban Reign   Please login or register to see this link. V.
      Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria   Please login or register to see this link. Vampire Darkstalkers Collection   Please login or register to see this link. W.
      WRC Rally Evolved   Please login or register to see this link. Wrestle Kingdom l   Please login or register to see this link. Wrestle Kingdom II   Please login or register to see this link. X.
      Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht   Please login or register to see this link. Xenosaga Episode 2: Jenseits von Gut und Böse   Please login or register to see this link. Xenosaga Episode 3: Also Sprach Zarathustra   Please login or register to see this link. Y.
      Yakuza   Please login or register to see this link. Yakuza 2   Please login or register to see this link. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution   Please login or register to see this link. Z.
      Zombie Zone   Please login or register to see this link.  
      Homebrew:
      S.
      Please login or register to see this link.
    • By Luziano
      エアロビクスレボリューション

Title: エアロビクスレボリューション
      Title (Romanji): Aerobics Revolution
      Developer: Konami
      Publisher: Konami
      Genre: Rhythm
      Release: 2003/03/13
      CERO Rating: 全年齢

Download:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Fitness game aimed for women using the DDR mat for exercises, includes a Dance Dance Revolution mode for regular DDR gameplay.
    • By Luziano
      Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Title: Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
      Developer: Capcom
      Publisher: Capcom
      Genre: Fighting
      Release Date: 2002/09/19
      CERO Rating: Unspecified (Probably B)

Download:
      [hide]
    • By Luziano
      Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Title: Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
      Developer: Capcom
      Publisher: Capcom
      Genre: Fighting
      Release Date: 2002/11/19
      ESRB Rating: T

Download:
      [hide]
    • By Luziano
      beatmania

Title: beatmania
      Developer: Konami
      Publisher: Konami
      Genre: Rhythm
      Release Date: 2006/03/28
      ESRB Rating: E10+

Download:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.