Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
RyouBakura

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. What am I even looking at?

So I bet most of you already know this. I've seen images on the internet before, but I thought it was just some B-level Photoshop. But alas, this is real.

g04eQLR.jpg

It seems like Ubisoft came up with the idea of a Mario, Rabbids crossover. For information on why the sudden need for collaborating with Nintendo is expressed in the following video:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

I dug around a little around the game, but didn't find any gameplay. However, it seems to be a weapon-based game with some focus on exploration.

Nintendo World Report referred to it as: Crazy Combat Adventure. Which (what I presume) is just another way of saying: adventure game with yelling.

I REALLY hope this game will turn out better than what I believe it would. The entire crossover idea is bizarre. I would of preferred a Kirby x Assassin's Creed crossover, sadly it would never work because Kirby would simply devour Ezio and kill all characters with kick-ass stealth skills.

• Upvote 2