Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RyouBakura

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. What am I even looking at?

So I bet most of you already know this. I've seen images on the internet before, but I thought it was just some B-level Photoshop. But alas, this is real.

g04eQLR.jpg

It seems like Ubisoft came up with the idea of a Mario, Rabbids crossover. For information on why the sudden need for collaborating with Nintendo is expressed in the following video:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

I dug around a little around the game, but didn't find any gameplay. However, it seems to be a weapon-based game with some focus on exploration.

Nintendo World Report referred to it as: Crazy Combat Adventure. Which (what I presume) is just another way of saying: adventure game with yelling.

I REALLY hope this game will turn out better than what I believe it would. The entire crossover idea is bizarre. I would of preferred a Kirby x Assassin's Creed crossover, sadly it would never work because Kirby would simply devour Ezio and kill all characters with kick-ass stealth skills.

Its a tbs game and it do looks good, but time will tell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Yukiko

Feel free to post your Nintendo Switch Friend Codes here.
      Include what games you play and what region you are from
      I will collect all posted here in the thread in this main post over the time.

~Yukiko
    • By RyouBakura

Genre: Action / Puzzle
      Size (compressed): 23.7 MB
      Size (uncompressed): 64 MB
      Link:
    • By RyouBakura

Genre: Racing
      Size (compressed): 13 MB
      Size (uncompressed): 32 MB
      Link:
    • By RyouBakura

Genre: Simulation
      Size (compressed): 18 MB
      Size (uncompressed): 32 MB
      Link:
    • By RyouBakura

A.
      Arc Rise Fantasia  Please login or register to see this link. B.
      Balloon Pop Please login or register to see this link. Boom Street Please login or register to see this link. Burger Bot Please login or register to see this link. C.
      D.
      Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Please login or register to see this link. E.
      F.
      G.
      Ghost Squad Please login or register to see this link. H.
      I.
      Impossible Mission Please login or register to see this link. J.
      K.
      Kirby's Dream Collection Please login or register to see this link. L.
      M.
      Mad World Please login or register to see this link. Metroid: Other M Please login or register to see this link. N.
      Need for Speed Nitro Please login or register to see this link. New Super Mario Bros. Wii Please login or register to see this link. O.
      P.
      Pandora's Tower Please login or register to see this link. Project Zero 2 Please login or register to see this link. Q.
      R.
      Resident Evil 4 Please login or register to see this link. Rune Factory Frontier Please login or register to see this link.     Please login or register to see this link. Rune Factory Tides of Destiny Please login or register to see this link.      Please login or register to see this link. S.
      Sonic and the Secret Rings Please login or register to see this link. Super Mario All-Stars Please login or register to see this link. T.
      Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World Please login or register to see this link. Trauma Center: New Blood Please login or register to see this link. Trauma Center: Second Opinion Please login or register to see this link. Trauma Team Please login or register to see this link. U.
      V.
      W.
      X.
      Xenoblade Chronicles Please login or register to see this link. Y.
      Yamaha Supercross Please login or register to see this link. Z.
      Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen Please login or register to see this link.  
      WiiWare:
      C.
      Please login or register to see this link. F.
      Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. L.
      Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.