Hi I'm Genjimaru X. Me and my friends got God Eater 1 & 2 for Vita, But we also have Phantasy Star Nova and Dot Hack Link english patch, as well as some other Japanese games we want to play multiplayer. Every-time we try we get the "You must update system software". Henkaku is just too good! Is there any way to bypass the update and play online with Henkaku? or Not?

• Downvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By VF2blaze
      Flow has been confirmed to have hacked the 3.67 FW via a kernal exploit.
      Please login or register to see this link.  
      Confirmation that 3.67 has already been hacked with taiHenkaku, though he said he wont release it until maybe the end of this or next year.

He also states that the earliest release he can do is if he works on Enso hack for 3.65 however will still require you to be on 3.60 to install it and that porting Enso "will take some time".
      It seems that Flow is also waiting for the EoL for the Vita.

Though we soon maybe able to finally play Vita games that require FW 3.61+ you should still NOT update your 3.60 Vita until we have a concrete way of hacking above the firmware.
      You can view/follow Flow's twitter to read more and be updated but please try not to disturb the guy since hes also busy with University: 
    • By hentaikun
      Hoy, i'm really puzzled, i have a main USA PSN account that was linked to my ps4 and my vita before i swapped the motherboard and installed henkaku. I did some research but i was unable to find conclusive data on the subject. All i found was we all have that chance since we modified the console, but i wanted to hear from yo people, if anyone had an experience like that. Also, do sony bans your whole account or it bans the console? Like in the xbox 360 case it was only the console online ID that got banned, i think the PS3 had the same treatment. Because i got a secondary account with no games and i could use that, also the ps3 had some neat ways to be safe online, got a few borderlands hacked saves that way.
    • By Zetsubou
      I had an idea and I'm sharing it here. It's about co-op/versus online matchmaking so we don't need to spam chatty in order to ask someone to play online with us.
      I'll be the first one to share my info of what games I can play and when, you just follow my example.

My info and a template for everyone.

My PSN ID: DjMCvL
      Co-Op games I can play: Attack on Titan Wings of Freedom, Toukiden: Kiwami, Freedom Wars, MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies,
      Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, Dragon's Crown, Helldivers.
      Versus games I can play: Need for Speed Most Wanted, Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni, Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend, Dead or Alive 5, Street Fighter x Tekken,
      Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, Killzone Mercenary.

Online playtime: Mostly on weekends, just pm me if you up for any online play cause I need to go to my family place in order to play on vita (NAT3 at my place )
      My timezone: GMT+1
      Region: EU, Poland.

You can follow my template and use the "reason for edit" thingy to state if you're up for some playing! If not just leave it blank.
    • By noelxleon
      For this codes to work you need the cheat plugin Vitacheat/Finalcheat. you can get it here now because the main one got taken down.
      The cheat plugin also works on NoNPDRM dump games.

NOTE:
      -The codes maybe different between PSTV and PSVita I think?
      -The settings I use in Mai is option 6 the last one.
      -The version of the game is 1.06
      -It's an English Patch
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PSVITA CODES:
      Please login or register to see this code.  
      PSTV CODES:
      Please login or register to see this code.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Codes Explanation/Tutorial
      For ITEM SLOT MOD you can just browse the memory of it and change the item value and quantity of it.
      As you can see in the picture I highlighted the Item value and the quantity of the items.
      RED is the Item Quantity
      BLUE is the Item Value

The item value 75 00 is the Oni Skin material if you change that to 51 00 it will become the Multipurpose rock. Just keep experimenting/changing the value for the materials you need.
      EX.
      51 00 - multipurpose rock
      52 00 - multipurpose stone
      50 00 - Large Machine stone
      4E 00 - Sacred Branch
      And as for the quantity I bet you know what you doing.... 
      E7 03  = 999 is the max.
      ---------------------------------------
      For the SKILL # MOD you can change the value of the skill of the mitama you equip (0-38 HEX) into any skill you want including the evasion skill and attack skill.
      EX.

we're gonna use the SKILL 1 MOD which is the LEFT skill (skill 2 is UP, skill 3 is RIGHT, and skill 4 is DOWN)
      _V0 SKILL 1 MOD 0-38 HEX
      $0200 87C889F4 00000000 -------> 0 is the value for Recovery the 1st skill which is the default for skill 4. Whilst Summon Follower 34 (HEX) is the default for any CON mitama.
      let's change the value to 1
      _V0 SKILL 1 MOD 0-38 HEX
      $0200 87C889F4 00000001
      and it will become this. It became the Blank skill.

and like i said keep experimenting or changing the values for the ones you like.

And Here is a video of the Codes in Action ENJOY