Hi I'm Genjimaru X. Me and my friends got God Eater 1 & 2 for Vita, But we also have Phantasy Star Nova and Dot Hack Link english patch, as well as some other Japanese games we want to play multiplayer. Every-time we try we get the "You must update system software". Henkaku is just too good! Is there any way to bypass the update and play online with Henkaku? or Not?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By happydance
      This is an English port of the same name on the PC. While the PC version is R18+ the Vita version is family friendly or whatever you call them. So that means some lines are removed or changed between the two versions. Nothing Groundbreaking or heavy story, just your run in the mill light-hearted Visual Novel.

What's translated:
      All Images that contain text used in menu's and such
      All Regular Text

Known bugs that exist even on the base unmodified game:
      - Navigating the BGM on music mode seems buggy using the D-pad and you'll not able to select some BGM. Use the touch screen to select the BGM's
      - Fonts seem to close to each other

Requirements:
      - Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore)
      - Repatch plugin installed on the Vita
      - NoNpDrm plugin installed on the Vita

Links:
      Please login or register to see this link.

How to install:
      Copy both app and repatch folder to ux0: via vitashell and refresh live area.
      Play the game.

Video (old):

Notes:
      - Be sure to install a rePatch compatibility pack in your Vita is on 3.60 enso.
      - If you are on 3.65 enso, delete the eboot.bin, self_auth.bin and sce_module folder inside ux0:repatch/PCSG01084/
      - If you are having a hard time getting on a specific route, there are a lot of walkthroughs out there or head to fuwanovel
      - If there are major text bug's or untranslated text and you want it to be fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.
    • By Ravenstorm
      Is there a way to set up the PS TV to boot from the 1.5 GB internal memory? As soon as the memory card is removed, it won't load Vita Shell anymore. Is there a easy way to set it up to run straight from the internal memory? My PS TV already has Henkaku firmware 3.65.
      I want to do this so I can only use a USB stick and eliminate the Sony Vita memory card from the equation. I know I can use usbmc to mount a USB only and run it as ux0:, but is it possible to mount the internal memory and then make the USB stick the second (so to speak, like a PC) "boot device" ?
      For those who were talking to me yesterday and for more context, I am borrowing a friends Henkaku installed memory card (read: 32 GB Sony VITA memory card) and my PS TV is able to load that way. I'd like to be able to "rescue" my PS TV (because my old memory card died somehow, and now it's useless) by either forcing it to boot from the internal memory (if no memory card or USB stick is inserted) or somehow set it up (copy Henkaku files) on a spare 4 GB Sony Vita memory card that I had laying around.
    • By Vita Queen
      Hello everyone,
      Anyone who has played Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention on the PSTV will know how utterly annoying the Honor Quotient prompt is. It will appear every couple of minutes regardless if you're in cutscene or playing the game. Thankfully, a user by the name of Please login or register to see this link. shared a code for RinCheat and GoHANmem that will turn it off altogether.
      RinCheat:
      #Turn off HQ function
      @0x81A7DC2A @0x00 @1
      GoHENmem:
      #Turn off HQ function
      @0x81A7DC2A @1 @00
      There are a few things to know about though. Here's a direct quote from patbz for your convenience:
      These offsets only work on the EU PCSB00098 version of the game, I do not know if they will work on any other regions. If you use the code during the first chapter of the game, every time you talk to Geoffrey he will display his "what is the honor quotient" dialogue and turn back on the HQ function again, either re-enable the code or freeze the value to keep the HQ function turned off. After chapter 1 is finished, it appears Geoffrey will no longer force the HQ function back on again when you speak to him so after you save your game from chapter 2 on-wards you should no longer need to keep the code activated. Needless to say this removes the HQ function from the game completely and I do not know if there are any unforeseen consequences further in the game since I am only at chapter 2 - but I think turning off HQ is a small price to pay to disable the error message pop-ups and being able to play on the PS TV.
    • By noelxleon
      For this codes to work you need the cheat plugin Vitacheat/Finalcheat. you can get it here now because the main one got taken down.
      The cheat plugin also works on NoNpDRM dump games.

NOTE:
      -The codes maybe different between PSTV and PSVita I think?
      -The setting I use in MAI is option 4.Use original eboot (no p.support)
      -I'm using a PSTV
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please login or register to see this code. Additional Notes:
      When you use the Max Stats code and turn it off after and then level up, it will reset the stats into the current level you have.