Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Vita Queen

I Need RPG Suggestions

Hello,

The title speaks for itself. I would like to hear what RPG games I should play. However, I don't like rogue-like games, indie games, or dungeon crawlers. So far I've played:

• Chaos Rings. I'll be playing the others soon
  • Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars
  • Freedom Wars
  • Disgaea 3 & Disgaea 4
  • Trails of Cold Steel & Trails of Cold Steel 2
  • Dragon Quest Builders
  • Digimon Cyber Sleuth
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia series
  • Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • World of Final Fantasy

Is there anything you guys can suggest? Furthermore, is there anything that got less than stellar reviews that are actually really good? I've been eyeballing the Atelier series but there's so many games on the Vita that I don't know where to start.

8 hours ago, Vita Queen said:

Hello,

The title speaks for itself. I would like to hear what RPG games I should play. However, I don't like rogue-like games, indie games, or dungeon crawlers. So far I've played:

• Freedom Wars
  • Disgaea 3 & Disgaea 4
  • Dragon Quest Builders
  • Digimon Cyber Sleuth
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • World of Final Fantasy

Is there anything you guys can suggest? Furthermore, is there anything that got less than stellar reviews that are actually really good? I've been eyeballing the Atelier series but there's so many games on the Vita that I don't know where to start.

+Final Fantasy Remastered X / X-2

+Muramasa Rebirth

+Grand Kingdom

+Tales of Hearts R

+Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines

+Ys memories of celceta

Your Welcome ))

Edited by Kazunoha
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Kazunoha said:

+Final Fantasy Remastered X / X-2

+Muramasa Rebirth

+Grand Kingdom

+Tales of Hearts R

+Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines

+Ys memories of celceta

Your Welcome ))

I've played Muramasa Rebirth but haven't beaten it. I need to get back to it one of these days. Final Fantasy X/X2 are so bad that it physically hurts to play them. Tales of R is not that good. I'll check out the others, thanks.

On 2017-5-19 at 9:44 PM, Vita Queen said:

Hello,

• Freedom Wars
  • Disgaea 3 & Disgaea 4
  • Dragon Quest Builders
  • Digimon Cyber Sleuth
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • World of Final Fantasy

what do you mean that they are bad ?

Anyway back to topic. Not necesary RPG but a diferent kind of games for you to try and maybe enjoy.

Yomawari: Night Alone - Cute Adventure Survival Horror, the first 2-5 mins get you a WTF for sure. Regardless is a good-short game.

Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates - An RPG about pirate's! what else is there to say, except that you can make the breast of your characters go bigger or flat. Japanese only.

Shiren Tower of Dice - Or some shet like that, rogue like.

SteamWorld Heist - A TBS game where you get to shot robots. Kind of cool actually.

SteamWorld Dig - A rogue like plataformer, didn't play long but was interesting.

New Little King - Somewhat you control an "army" and send them to attack, if you ever played Pikmin this is a clon of it.

Call of Duty: Declassified - Never played the SP Game Il just play online with this one.

Ultimate Marvel v Capcom - (the v is for vs) Fighting game, im not that much into fighting games but this one is good.

Puyo Puyo Tetirisu! - Puyo + Tetris, japanese only. Good to practice since text is mostly hiragana and has space between words.

• Upvote 1

I'm not a fan of calling Freedom Wars or Dragon Quest Builders "RPGs", but if you consider top-down dungeon crawlers RPGs, check out Dungeon Hunter Alliance (issues regarding AI resetting position and restoring health if they're too far from their original position, occasional audio skips, and framerate dips into the 30s) or Silent Hill Book or Memories (I haven't played this one).

• Upvote 1

On 5/21/2017 at 9:46 PM, fixagel said:

New Little King - Somewhat you control an "army" and send them to attack, if you ever played Pikmin this is a clon of it.

What! That's dope I f**kin loved pikmin, between pikmin and wind waker, I'm either gonna mod chip my gamecube to play em or jailbreak a wii. I'm Def gonna try this one though. Dam I'm glad I read this thread lol

• Upvote 1