Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Vita Queen

HENkaku R9 Released and Upcoming Permanent Hack in the Form of Henkaku Enzo.

Hello everyone,

I'm bringing you two bits of (several days old) news this time. Team Molecule has released HENkaku R9 which includes the following:

• Fixed a bug in one of the patch that may crash SceShell
  • Disabled triggering of (nonworking) force reinstall in offline mode
  • Fixed slow file reading in molecularShell
  • Fixed crash in installing VPK (thanks d3m3vilurr)
  • Moved HENkaku settings to the official Settings application (thanks The_FloW)
  • Fixed problem of molecularShell corrupting VitaShell theme and settings (thanks The_FloW)

This is quite possibly due to the fact that HENkaku Enzo is set to release on July 29th, which is the anniversary of HENkaku. The only thing we know about this release so far is that it's a permanent hack, it will change the boot logo, and it will take advantage of HENkaku R9's settings menu that moved to the Settings application. I will tell you right now that it will not enable you to play games that require 3.61+ firmware or higher. Team Molecule is openly against piracy and it's extremely doubtful that they would work on anything related to the higher firmwares unless it had homebrew benefits. However, the hack itself being utilized by other hackers as a means to crack those higher firmwares is a different story...

The teaser can be viewed below:

• Upvote 1

I have noticed though that spoofing doesn't seem to work under the R9 update. At least not for me

EDIT: I didn't realise at the time of writing that 3.65FW had been released. I changed the spoofed version in the new henkaku menu to 3.65 and al is good again :)

Edited by alzy1982
update