Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
xblackdemonx

[MEGA]Gravity Rush [MaiDumpTool 233.1] [TNW] [US]

:banana-dance:Gravity Rush [MaiDumpTool 233.1] [US] :banana-dance:

844.8MB

Reuploaded using MaiDumpTool because I couldn't get Vitamin 2.0 to dump it properly.

Unzip PCSA00011.zip to ux0:mai/ and then install it using MaiDumpTool.

gravityrush.jpg

Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 1

I have played it, and so far the game is 100% working. The Chapter 2 loading loop from the previous dump (Vitamin 1.0 & 1.1) is gone from this dump.

I have played it, and so far the game is 100% working. The Chapter 2 loading loop from the previous dump (Vitamin 1.0 & 1.1) is gone from this dump.

Thank you for confirming!

I didn't use maidump tools yet but it is required to install maidump tool to install this vpk? sorry for noob question.

Yes, the only option to install the game is by using maidump tools. Actually what maidump tools does is to move the game from ux0:/mai/GAMEID to uxo:/app/GAMEID. It's not a VPK file, unlike Vitamin.

I didn't use maidump tools yet but it is required to install maidump tool to install this vpk? sorry for noob question.

Yes, the only option to install the game is by using maidump tools. Actually what maidump tools does is to move the game from ux0:/mai/GAMEID to uxo:/app/GAMEID. It's not a VPK file, unlike Vitamin.

OK I get it! Thanks.

please a touto how to install this type of games !! i didnt understand how

It´s a MaiDump dump, u need MaiDump Tools to install !

:banana-dance:Gravity Rush [MaiDumpTool 233.1] [uS] :banana-dance:

844.8MB

Reuploaded using MaiDumpTool because I couldn't get Vitamin 2.0 to dump it properly.

[highlight=yellow]Unzip PCSA00011.zip to ux0:mai/ and then install it using MaiDumpTool.[/highlight]

gravityrush.jpg

[hidden]Please login or register to see this link.

[/hidden]

Whats wrong with the Vitamin 2.0 dump ? I had downloaded the Vitamin 2.0 dump a time ago, but only now i had time to test it and worked perfectly on my PS Vita with Henkaku r6 and installed with VitaShell v1.00. I played until the third chapter and worked very well. Thank you for upload the game ! Print of chapter three. VQnX49p.jpg

please a touto how to install this type of games !! i didnt understand how

check this link for information Please login or register to see this link.

credits-realshotgun

Thread will be moved to the Dead Links sections. If OP or any other user wants to re-up the game, contact me or any other staff member to transfer the thread back.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this